Danganronpa 3

you fags said mukuro loves naegi
but she is acting like she wants to fuck her sister
what the fuck

Those two are not mutually exclusive, sperglord

Literally /drg/ 2.0

You can get DR1 and DR2 for free, right? I think I saw that mentioned somewhere

I guess this is the new thread then?

So, anyway, did anyone else think it was lame that the student council killed each other for no reason?

Junko will never give your ahoge a handjob

They could've tried to kill Junko and Mukuro just like that blue haired nigga said but they all went full retarded, not like Izuru cared enough to step in anyway, but then again Mukuro would've been enough to solo the entire student council

It wasn't for no reason. Junko, along with the weapons, brought along a briefcase full of "motives," remember? Token crazy megane girl saw the picture of her mom getting rekt and decided to get First Blood. She was the one who really triggered it all, because after she killed that kid and went for her second victim, everyone else was immediately consumed by fear and the desire to survive.

Imagine being in that situation yourself. How fucking terrified would you actually be if you were in a classroom in the middle of the night along with people you think are your friends, only to watch one get shot and another katana'd through the chest. The moment you understand what your situation is, it's no use fighting your instincts.

For the most heart-warming pairing

Yeah, looks like they just wanted to get that part over and done with, one girl goes nuts and the majority of the others go crazy.

One guy also suggests to kill the two who are making them do this and they think he's being irrational for suggesting it, not even during the killing did any of them attempt to harm either Mukuro or Junko.

>So, anyway, did anyone else think it was lame that the student council killed each other for no reason?
Yes, but if I've learned anything from the first two games, it's that the Danganronpa world is populated by fucking idiots.

>Token crazy megane girl saw the picture of her mom getting rekt and decided to get First Blood.
And instead of attacking the girl who brought that picture and was most likely responsible for it, she attacked someone who had nothing to do with it. Makes perfect sense.

Yes, there's this thing called "pirating".

Just torrent the games and install.
What's so difficult?

They should've worked together to take out the fucking megane then. Hopes peak academy is actually just a place to recruit retarded people it seems.

Everybody wants to fuck Junko

The way it was phrased almost sounded like there was a way to pick it up without actually torrenting it, but that works too. Was just curious.

Why is he so perfect?

Except Naegi

He hopes on daily basis

>attacking the ultimate soldier, ultimate everything and ultimate analyst
If you have a deathwish you might as well play along

Does he deserve to die, Sup Forums?

>If you have a deathwish, you might as well attack the ones responsible
FTFY

>implying he doesn't want to hope inside her

Ikusaba has an unhealthy admiration toward her sister. If this continues like this, she might become like Komaeda with his hope obsession.

Also, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Or if everyone is going to die no matter what, you should at least TRY to fight back instead of just killing each other because some big titted slut told you to.

Considering students are free to not go to class and just need to pass practical exams for their talents, what the fuck are you expecting?
It's almost like HP being actually a shit school is the point or something
Why do you fags act like HP's suppposed to be a good school and they're failing to show that?
Why do you still struggle to understand the fact that HP's actually shit after DR2's fiinale?

Literally turn your brain off.

how big do you think his hope is? he's either a grower or currently at full hope during this scene

Why? It's not like doing bad things makes you any more deserving of death than the rest.
Not that Komaeda did anything wrong.

If you do you might as well embrace the carnage
The survivor wad gonna win and survive, everyone evidently wanted to live
It's like when a guy points a gun at you and demands your wallet, sure he's a bad guy, but what are you gonna do die and have him take it anyway?

Threadly reminder to stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong! Monday we'll be back in action!

Should've just grouped up and punched them right in the face, my friend! Only that way can you overcome the despair twins. Sheer comradery and iron fists are what breaks any evil or evildoer!

>complaining about "it's dumb just go with it" in dangan fucking ronpa
user pls
it's impossible to have been with danganronpa for this long if you can't tolerate illogical things

>You couldn't protect that smile
But seriously
I thought it was stated in the games or somewhere that they were killing each other in a closed classroom and they slowly started killing each other, not in just one night

You really want to fuck this little girl, don't you?

That's what I was getting at you mongoloid. The genre of Dangan Ronpa is Visual Novel/Comedy it's the epic movie of visual novels, just roll with everything and don't criticize Dangan Ronpa ever.

They watched the recording over 5000 times in DR0, you can only do that if it was a short thing

"Turn your brain off" is shitty damage control at the best of times, but this is part of murder mystery game series where most of the gameplay involves using your brain to solve the mystery.

>in a closed classroom
0 states the stage was the entirety of the old school building.

Big enough to make Monaka realize she'll never find better and fuck off from the planet in despair.

>don't criticize Dangan Ronpa ever.
that's wrong though
it's okay to criticise everything in dangan, but if those criticisms actually reduce your enjoyment of the series then it's not for you

I didn't ask for this

DELETE THIS
KOMAEDA'S HOPE IS FOR HAJIME ONLY
KOMAEDA IS NOT A LOLICON

I don't see why it's stupid
It's all the motives of DR1, with tons of weapons, in a free for all scenario, no shit someone is going to try to kill everyone else as fast as possible to go home

>Ikusaba has an unhealthy admiration toward her sister
>admires a literal meme girl
whats wrong with her

I still don't get how the fuck Junko and Mukuru alone are pretty much murdering and all that without getting caught, ever, even throwing a grenade in the traffic it seems

>"Turn your brain off" is shitty damage control at the best of times
That's pretty much the entirety of people who participate in Dangan Ronpa threads on Sup Forums.

I've never seen a bigger group of Kodaka apologists gathered in one place, Dangan Ronpa can get away with anything apparently.

Muder mystery games where the big reveal is that a teenage chick with big tits turned society into a chaotic anarchy
Games where a guy goes SSJ by fusing with the soul of his recently dead best friend after an AI simulates said friend

Because cops and school guards are worthless normies.

She adores her little imouto and is a complete sub. A cute little sister that makes you squirt multiple times a day with words alone is worth protecting.

In the game it takes time for a murder to happen, only a few of the characters ever try and none of them just flip out and start killing in the open. Plus in the games none of the characters know each other unlike the council.

>damage control
For me it's mostly a neat way of dealing with retards who can't cope with the fact that the motives were dealed with offscreen. The first killing game was never that important, it just happened, it was Junko's draft. All that mattered was showing it. Who cares about the reasons, we already know Junko is quite adept at pushing buttons, we don't need to know exactly what these buttons are, expecially considering these people are all dead.

Has there ever been someone who's survived being nearly killed? not fake ass celes.

>but what are you gonna do die and have him take it anyway?
I reach for my own gun and point it right back at him.

>Still no Naegi and Mukuru episode

Baby gangsta got a beating my man

>Ultimate Soldier
>Can't dodge a fucking bat

>Muder mystery games where the big reveal is that a teenage chick with big tits turned society into a chaotic anarchy
Does pic related qualify?

>if you don't act like DR is absolute garbage, you're an apologist who allows it to get away with anything
Not how it works, retard
The problem is that you guys blow the flaws out of proportion to shit massively on DR and Kodaka
And there's a middle point
There are many more options for DR's quality than just absolute perfect masterpiece or absolute smelly shit

Junko has practically unlimited resources (wealth, connections) whereas Mukuru's talent is literally being an unstoppable killing machine that is vulnerable only to baseball bats. Combine the two and yes, they can practically kill anyone they want without consequences, at least ones that immediately interfere with what they're doing.

She never smiled, but still.

Because Junko is a ridiculously overpowered character who can do whatever she wants and make other people do whatever she wants as long as they aren't the protagonist.

Ishimaru isn't actually fusing that's dumb visual stuff and he's over exaggerating that's part of the joke. I bet you think Syo can really throw spirit bombs with no explanation.

In fact a lot of the imagery in Dangan Ronpa is just over exaggerated visual flair, it's like saying the blood is actually really hot pink.

No, I want to bully her, that's different!

It's because she dosn't have anyone else. She's ankward and has very poor social skills. That makes her admire Enoshima in such a way.

In the games there were trials, you needed to get away with it, and they weren't given a ton of motivations right off the bat with an entire armory of weapons

She sees in Junko what she will never be herself, so she strives towards perfection itself. Given, its an impossible task, but she tries it nonetheless. I also wanted an even edgier Izuru, not some autistic retard. I wanted him to say "This better be entertaining, worm", as he went into the classroom. "Boring fools", as they killed each other over nothing. "This is all that you can offer me, Junko Enoshima?". Example is the way Komaeda starts acting after he finds out Hajime is normie trash. Everyone else is normie trash themselves when compared to a literal demigod. Remember that he's supposed to be the pinnacle of human evolution? Wish he'd act like it.

No that you mention it, she did use to dodge.
I suppose Mitarai's anime was so moving she forgot.

So what's the deal with Naegi's sister?
Do I really need to play that other game?

Are you retarded? siscon is the best that happend

She is the cutes is the series

It takes much less to pull a trigger than to take out a gun

>wealth
How many dicks did she have to suck and give boobjobs to in order to acquire said wealth? It didn't mention that she was from a rich family or anything, so she must have earned everything herself.

Nobody even got to look at the motive stuff except for glasses chick.

In the games the mastermind wasn't standing right there in front of them either.

>Not how it works, retard
No one's saying DR is garbage I like this series but unlike you I can tell when something is a bit too stupid even by Dangan Ronpa standards, keep sucking that Kohacka dick.

Kiss Your Sister

>be shsl student council president
>mom finally gets sick of your ahoge
>"cut that thing off or I'll disown you"
>ugh fine mom groanzone
>get ahoge cut off
>not 24 hours later this happens

fuck my shit up senpai

You know. I would've believed you about Ishimaru if AE didn't show that ghots actually exist in DR and they can posses people

DAILY REMINDER

>They're a [character type] who is [personality] and [interesting attribute]
Normal character
eg: She's a detective who is calm and collected and has father issues

>They're a [character type]... but [attribute not common to character type]!
Meme character
eg: She's obsessed with video games... but she's a girl!

No, just ignore it. She may come into action in several episodes, but not sooner. Now they have to work on what the fuck is going on in the building, while Hagakure jerks off thinking of Kanon and his Mom.

Will she be happy if Junko loves her?
Does she want to eat out Junko?
Does she want to kiss Junko and taste her own pussy on her mouth?
Does she want Junko to wear a strap-on, take it in her pussy and have hand squueze her tight in her warm passionate embrace as the vibrating strap-on gets both of them orgasming?
Does she want to wear a strap-on as Junko moans while getting pentrated while also getting her tits sucked by her older sister?

Well, she's the ultimate Fashion Diva. I imagine she did lots of fashion girl things and got showered in cash. Maybe a dick or two, but who knows? She'd probably butcher anyone who pulled their zipper down.

>what is google
No, seriously. The first result works.

5000 times? even if it's just 12 hours that would take like 20 years with sleeping

Seriously who the fuck likes Junko and Mukuro ? They're the worst written characters in the series, I'm so mad at the negligence holy shit

Ahoge is semi-omnipotent plot armor. Didn't work for Matsuda because Junko's tits were stronger.

Yes, because people weren't actually forced to stay in a closed offclassroom with someone overwhelmingly stronger threatening them at point blank range.
In DR1 and DR2, you had enough space with everyone, food, and everyone had his own room. Here this wasn't the case, they literally couldn't get out and survive unless they killed one anothers right there.

Mukuro is portrayed as a sympathetic victim who was used by Junko in every other DR game. So why is she such an evil bitch in DR3?

>that translation
Still the greatest thing these threads have ever and will ever produce.

She seems more like to type to torture, kill, and blackmail to get ahead rather than whore herself out
She probably used classics like getting invited to some rich and powerful guy's house and then rob him blind
If he accused her he'd be accused of trying to fuck a minor, cheating on his wife, basically he's better off shutting up

>implying she didn't make anyone serve her by just giving spandex footjobs
>actually implying she didn't organize orgies of old men from the government with herself to get their funds and approval

I feel sorry for Mukurofags

DR3 has actually shit on Mukuro with every possible chance.

>if you disagree with me, you're sucking Kodaka's dick
Not how it works.
Grow up, retard. Your opinion isn't the only correct one
Just because people don't find stupid what you find stupid, it doesn't mean they're rabid fanboys

>Mukuro is portrayed as a sympathetic victim who was used by Junko
But that's wrong, Kyoko keeps reminding everyone she was the enemy and why.

>two crazy cute chicks fucking shit up
What's not to like?

They were trapped and with everyone taking up arms
If I were there I'd take a shotgun and hide until only one guy is left and then kill him

Guys, this episode 1 theory seems to be almost confirmed.

Everyone who turns left dies by NG code
Everyone who turns right is killed by traitor
Tengan was backstabbed by Munakata

She's a literal mindless autist who serves Junko absolutely. A dog, literally. Once she gets to know Naegi, she doesn't like her previous owner as much, and wanted to switch. But we know how that worked out. There's also the abusive relationship thing that people mention, in the case of the battered wife staying with her asshole husband, because she has Stockholm's or something.

>So why is she such an evil bitch in DR3?
What? she loves her imouto

I love this pasta

Why would you attack your friends instead of the people causing the situation?

Takes about the same amount of time to pull out a wallet.

But anyway, the point is that if you've got a weapon on you, it's retarded not to use it against your assailant. All of those students were given a stockpile of weapons. Immediately using them on each other instead of even attempting to attack their captors was a fucking retarded thing to do.