Her imouto is much better desu

user, I...

And who's fault is that you fat ugly autist

gomen user I can't return your feelings

this

Hello

Nano des

3P when

I want to confess to an user after having spent a whole month together. In the early autumn, while the sun is setting, and the leaves of the trees in the park near the sea are rustling with excitement.

Sorry I don't accept confessions from guys.

But 2 grills have already done it, OP.

ganbatte user-kun

That real?

>That real?
Yep, it's Rimworld and not modded to say that.

What did you say? There happens to be a train, airplane and a thunderstorm passing by. Also, I'm standing near a waterfall.

Whatever, I suppose it wasn't anything important, user.

We will never have friends at high school, we will never enjoy a social life, and we will never have a qt high school gf.

These are all important and defining events in life that we lacked, and can never experience.

Filling that gap is what Slice of Life is for.

Moshi moshi.

That made me think, I'm glad that I'm not a grill and no one will ever try to randomly hit on me.
This kind of shit must be annoying as fuck to deal with. Avoiding socializing must be way more difficult as a girl.

>tfw a couple of girls actually had crushes on me in high school
>a lower year keeps introducing me to her friend asking for my name
>a cute looking classmate of mine kept saying how I annoy her yet she can't stop talking about me with other people
>a random girl actually asked me out once

it hurts more as I realized how I screwed everything up

I know that feel.

Boys developing later than girls and realising this sort of thing only in hindsight just adds to my list of evidence that we are, indeed, in hell.

Why would you ever want someone confess to you? Since my elementary days I've been getting a lot of confessions of love but I chose to decline them all. Girls are disgusting creatures. Sometimes, they would do literally anything just to have a conversation with me. My days in school were truly terrifying. Sometimes, I pray to God, the Father and ask why he gave me such a handsome face, and as always, I get no answer and proceed to cry in the corner as I suffer from my pretty face. Being handsome isn't really a good thing, sometimes you'll get no privacy because girls will literally break into your house just to see your face while sleeping. I've considered suicide multiple times but I was too afraid to hurt myself. I don't even know what to do at this point. I have just gotten a new job recently due to the problems being caused by my pretty face. In my new workplace, everything seems to be good so far, although I still feel some creepy eyes coming from my female coworkers. I hope you wish me luck, Sup Forums.

>tfw no one will ever confess to you
I was born too late to join the KGB.

Don't know if this is a pasta, but if it isn't it would make up for a good one.

>A girl kept making close contacts with me in class
>even leaning her head on my shoulder several times in a really seductive manner
>One day suddenly she just flat out said to me "user, I'm single you know?"
I avoided it with a dry laugh and after that we rarely meet again. I don't know if that counts as a confession.
The fucked up thing was she said that line in my friend's father's funeral.

Let's see how it does

Nice

dodged a bullet there friendo. coincidentally mine was at my uncle's funeral as well. girls be crazy.

Someone is demanding a greentext about
>girls will literally break into your house just to see your face while sleeping

Take responsability user

No girl will ever cheer you on whilst taking a shit.

>whilst taking a shit

The part when she blushes after that was cute as fuck. 9/10 hnggh material.

Cup of men