Hulu completly gets rid of free streaming

Anybody affected by this?

Watched a ton of anime on Hulu but this is the last nail in the coffin from ever using Hulu again.

Guess it's just Crunchyroll and torrents from now on for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

view.yahoo.com/browse/tv/genre/anime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here check these anime out.

I was watching GuP and i was on the last episode. The next day i go to finish and boom, pay wall.

Why did they do it?

Why would the fuck would anyone be using any shit streaming site?

You can now watch free anime on Yahoo View.
view.yahoo.com/browse/tv/genre/anime

And nothing of value was lost. Check these out.

You can watch it on Crunchyroll

Green Gachie Ranger best Ranger.

'Cause my internet speed is shit and and my IP throttles torrenting. Plus my data plan is limited to 25GB a month so I only stream between 12 AM and 5 AM when my service is unlimited. Plus I prefer to support legal services.

>Why did they do it?

They want that Netflix money maker model

This always happens with general start-up streaming sites. They start aiming at niche groups like anime fans, grow so huge, and then dump them for mainstreamn bucks

>Dubbed when you can, subbed when you can't
Kill yourself

>the latest utorrent
Only if you want a bitcoin miner installed on your fucking computer.
Stick to 2.2.1 or the 3.1x for Windows or Rutorrent for linux

I use Vuze, tried latest utorrent but looks like shit with the ads, with vuze is easy to ignore them after you run the program

You can easily debloat Vuze

If one of you guys don't delete your post we're gonna have a black hole on our hands. Then we pray to God nobody posts Natsuru.

This is a troll chart right?

what more likely happened is they probably had several of their licenses to some popular shows threatened to be pulled from them if they didn't go fully pay to view and give the license owners a significant cut of the payment

Are you guys actually serious or are you double-baiting?

No it looks legit to me.

That's because you haven't watched a single show there.

Warm reminder

I'm surprised someone even uses hulu to stream anime. There are plenty of other sites that offer free streaming.

You're like a thousand years too late.

Elaborate

yo that shit's still free on yahoo tho

I don't get what kind of sense it makes to throw your existing model out the window and then still more or less support it somewhere else, but maybe Yahoo gave them a lot of money?

My ISP throttles streaming. I have to torrent anything i want to watch without constant outages.

In what kind of shithole 4th world do you live in?
I live in 3rd world latin american shit hole Argentina with 12mbps and I have 100GB limit and torrenting/streaming are not limited