youtube.com/watch?v=ylDb2ocEzl4&index=4&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O
youtube.com/watch?v=HQfduWuBpuM&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=2sCv5Soc-Bk&index=6&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O
youtube.com/watch?v=NCLU4gfEeaA&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=d9PDysXoJjY&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=CNR3wRJHjNE&index=9&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She does tend to sperg out at times

Yeah, Though it doesn't matter, I'm still gonna fuck her silly.

Nah, just a bad person.

Mods

But she's not real, user.

Not as autistic as the person she's pointing her finger at.

Season 4 when?

Coincident with the simultaneous release of HL3 and obama's REAL birth certificate

No I'm serious. Wasn't S3 profitable enough?

Don't taunt me plz

No. She is insanely hot, though.

I hate her. I hate how Kyon keeps on enabling her just because she's pretty.

No, her character traits are nothing like autism. She's far too socially adept and extraverted.

Yuki would be autistic if she weren't an alien simulation.

Kyon keeps enabling her because he wants something fun and interesting in his life.

Kyon is based for refusing to kiss her ass and manipulate her like the rest of the SOS brigade.
Also, she got a lot of character development towards the end of the story chronologically, so she's probably a lot more mature than when we last saw her.

>Refusing to kiss her ass
There are much better parts of her to kiss, he seems to have worked that out.

greatest love story ever told

Yeah Kyon starts notincing her change in November at the school festival and that's where he grows a soft spot for her. By their 2nd year, Haruhi has matured tremendously. She's still genki but is more considerate of others and more rational.

I don't know user, maybe you're the one with autism for not understanding her?

Do they hand hold eventually?

No but probably better Kyon holds onto Haruhi tight as the almost fall to death and he wakes up on top of her on her bed

It's genuinely up there. They both rub off on each other in interesting ways and there's something very sweet about the manic pixie girl that's beyond bored with reality and men trying to deal with the fact that she's actually getting attached to somebody.

Is he still pondering around his feelings for her or has he taken a step forward?

Well, Disappearance was basically the start of him accepting that he actually kind of likes her in his life.

>By the school festival
I'd argue Kyon took a liking to her well before then. That's just when you first see some real hard examples that Haruhi is changing for the better as a person.

Yeah Disappearance was where he finally took the step forward. But by the end of the recent novel, he says more stuff about thinking her smile is beautiful, that she's cute, and seems to actually think about taking her on a date when Koizumi brings it up (I hope that does happen in the next book). He also mentions that he wouldn't betray her for the antibrigade.

I say November because before then he seems more to think it's annoying that he has to what she says so that those Celestials don't break out and she's nothing but trouble. It's the book where he's the least of an unreliable narrator towards how he feels about Haruhi. That's where I find the more out there evidence. But yeah as a reader, I always assumed he wasn't being true to his feelings and making everything seem like a pain with the SOS brigade. And then we do find out in Disappearance that yeah was just hiding his true feelings. He's probably as crazy as Haruhi.

>extrovert

No. Stop using fucking words you don't understand.

Lads?

How do you think their first time will be?

GAAAAAAHHHH WHERE THE FUCK IS SEASON 3
WHY IS TANIGAWA NOT WRITING MORE HARUHI
DOES HE NOT LIKE MONEY?

>thinking her smile is beautiful, that she's cute, and seems to actually think about taking her on a date when Koizumi brings it up
Alright, so two objective truths and a logical progression from those truths.
Potentially Earth-shattering in a very literal fashion.

As each other lust finally blooms, Haruhi starts whispering Kyon how much she likes him.
As Kyon listens the Haruhi soft spoken words, he starts to thrust harder and harder,
making Haruhi moan.

Well... she's god. So technically... whatever she wants to be true... will fucking happen. So what might normally seem as autistic is actually reality so there is no way it is autistic since it's real.

I really wanna watch this show, but I have no idea what order to watch it in

Airing order isn't chronological, but chronological order [from what i've heard] places the emotional climax of the series like halfway through and throws the pacing off, but then the character development will be all over the place supposedly?

What's Sup Forumss view here, what order should I watch it in?

Watch the first season in its original airing order, then the second one chronologically. S2 is kind of weak for the most part no matter where it is, letting it fuck up the intended presentation of S1 helps nobody.

why do you people ask the same questions for 8 years?

>guys should I watch memento from start to finish or should I cut all the scenes up and order it chronologically

fucking retards

Are you ok?

it will never happen, ever.

if it does happen, it will be some shit company that gobbles up the rights and release a cash grab piece of garbage for fanservice and you'll wish it never happened

In original airing order. Doing it otherwise is like cutting up a Tarantino movie and putting the scenes in order.

>Somewhere along the line, Haruhi had changed significantly from her self of a year earlier. I’m remaining adamantly silent on the subject of her physical development, but mentally she was leaving her attitude from earlier behind, and ever so gradually, step by step, she was progressing, although even I had enough observational ability to tell it was happening slower than a sprinting Galapagos tortoise. – The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya, chapter eight.

She's gonna be perfect by the time they're in college

Well, she's already transformed into a tsundere by time of Disappearance.

I want to fuck God.

Vile scum

>I’m remaining adamantly silent on the subject of her physical development

=-----sides>

She's a figment of Kyon's imagination, and he might be autistic, so...

He just doesn't want the readers thinking lewd things about Haruhi. Not that he cares about that or anything of course.

>autistic
More like Haruhistic

yes

no, wait,

dime

>she's at-least 26 by now

I wouldn't mind a Haruhi cake at all

Delet this thread already, faggots are talking shit about my waifu.

ntional drift!

She doesn't belong to you.

Kyon has excellent taste in women, then.

I refuse to believe that she could've gotten hotter. No way.

I'd imagine college Haruhi is at least a bit more curvaceous

Didn't the author said that he don't know what to write more? Some sort of author block? New season can only happen if he release new book

MUH DICK

These videos are what got me into Haruhi in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9P3XYBgOJY&index=2&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O
youtube.com/watch?v=QG9tgAaH0I8&index=3&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O
youtube.com/watch?v=ylDb2ocEzl4&index=4&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O
youtube.com/watch?v=HQfduWuBpuM&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=2sCv5Soc-Bk&index=6&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O
youtube.com/watch?v=NCLU4gfEeaA&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=d9PDysXoJjY&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=CNR3wRJHjNE&index=9&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O

I just imagined John Travolta dying at the end of pulp fiction, and I vomited a little.

Absolutely.

There's more than enough content for another two seasons if they want to make them.

Fuckable, but no. is my lord and saviour.

She's already got it going pretty damn good in the curved department.

How much do you want to bet Haruhi never washes her ribbon and it smells as gross as those beanies that people never wash