You're all mad

I don't have any fundamental cognitive problems accepting fully anything that ends with "says scientists!"

inverse.com/article/37463-conspiracy-beliefs-illusory-pattern-perception

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/37463-conspiracy-beliefs-illusory-pattern-perception
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((scientists)))

I guess that settles it
Bye Sup Forums

Yup. It's true! We have a cognitive disorder. Iran-Contra, pedophile priests, WMDs in Iraq, the CIA running drugs... all an illusion. A false pattern of a flawed perception.

Social leftists have a fundamental cognitive problem, says reality

>all humans have a cognitive problem

really spreads butter on my toast

How do I fix my broken brain?
Should I seek out therapy, or medication maybe?

You need something to correct your thinking. Valium, re-education, an ethnically diverse homosexual lover, or all three. Actually, fuck it, just turn on Netflix and binge something for the next 6-14 hours. Eat some processed food too. That'll do the trick.

whenever we see these "science says" articles need to be accompanied by a reproducability crisis graphic

Guys? Am I crazy, or is there a bunch of triangles in that picture?

this

>(((((scientists)))))
>inverse.com

Just in time for Trump's release of the JFK files

>DDT is good for us Says Scientists
>Fluoride is good for us Says Scientists

Yup, operation northwoods no real

Just because you call somebody a conspiracy theorist doesn't mean that there isn't a conspiracy.

None of those were conspiracy theories though

Exactly, and MKUltra was created for Call of Duty Black Ops 1. It never actually happened

To normies they are

they were.

Every single one of them was a conspiracy theory before it was proven, and so was the mafia.

At one time in this country, you got made fun of for believing in the mafia. J. Edgar Hoover famously said the idea of "organized crime" was patently absurd.

That's what happens with conspiracy theories, when they become accepted as fact, everyone magically forgets about the 20 years they spent mocking and ridiculing such a silly notion.

The main goal of (((them))) has been to via media, education and indoctrination, aka (((cultural maarxism))) transform science into a religion.

And they succeeded.

Most of science, especially physics, is now mysticism. The scientific method stipulates that if we have an idea about how something works - a hypothesis, we should make observations and experiments with the purpose of falsifying our hypothesis. If we and others fail to do that we may be able to upgrade our hypothesis to a theory and perhaps even a law. But if a single one of our observations or experiments refute our hypothesis, it falls. But this is not the way science works anymore.

Numerous theories and laws have been falsified by both observations and experiments and yet they are held as scientific facts like OP.

Copernicus, Kepler's and Newton's laws of planetary motion, Einsteins theory of relativity, to mention a few.

And quantum mechanics is a bunch of philosophy and esoteric math with no actual observations or performable experiments what so ever. So congratulations (((scientists))) .

You have successfully killed science and made a religion out of the corpse that most normies believe in and worship.

OH BOY. ITS THE STRIESSAND EFFECT BOYS.

They're calling us out cuz in the very near future we will be vindicated.

Normies think I'm paranoid, waxing on about my crazy conspiracies until I'm proven to be correct, then they never think of me as a prophet. They ignore the subject and go right back to thinking everything else is a crazy conspiracy. Pedophile in government? Crazy talk. Oh look, there's a giant pedophile ring in Hollywood, but that's completely unrelated.

>For example, just because societal power is dominated by the rich does not mean those rich people are Illuminati Satanists, though that is a thing that many people believe.

>Fortunately, other scientists have found a way to block the pervasiveness of illusory pattern perception: critical thinking.

I find it ironic that this article praises critical thinking after using a strawman argument to debunk a conspiracy theory. It's not like these people have one single connection for their beliefs.

conspiracy retards are the worst part of this and eight chan's boards

pizzagate was a joke that becaem useful, and now should be discarded. unfortunately we're swamped with those retards now

pizzagate is real retard.

Basketball, Bitcoin & Weed

Amazing

#SethRich

>stop finding patterns, just believe what we tell you to believe
t. "critical thinker"

Lol - the study found a pattern that wasn't there, they are the paranoid ones

We are coming for you CIA niggers

I work with a couple guys who have legit cognitive problems, might be retarded in some way and they're both massive conspiracy theorists and believe any story that isn't the official story

.....and the pseudo science shows its true colors once again

remember when homosexuality was a mental illness and now its not? fuck psychology in its marxist asshole

Remember when the CIA bombed and then launched a ground invasion of a sovereign nation?
No? Me neither, guy who came up with that must be cognitively retarded

Yeah, we have a very low tollerance for obvious bullshit.

I've heard a shit tonne of free money, say £300,000 cash, cures this terrible affliction. Realistically, that's all it would take to make us shut up and go away, easily cheap in the scheme of the multi-trillion dollar scams being played by the elite.

Pay up, we'll shut up.

>unfortunately we're swamped with these retards now
Pizzagate is real faggot, anyone who investigates it knows it, kys.

>inverse.com/article/37463-conspiracy-beliefs-illusory-pattern-perception

Fake science should be a crime punishable by death.

>You must believe what we tell you to believe and not ask any questions. If you do, then clearly you must be retarded.

They were saying globalization was a conspiracy theory only a decade ago and now the subject is winning elections.

Right because its too far fetched to believe that people could possible work together for a common goal...

well quantum mechanics is some pretty deep shit man. it basically proves God, intelligent design, fate, multiple dimensions and what not. just most people are too stupid too see beyond the uughhh it's science there's nothing divine and cool in science meme. but yeah you're right they turned science into a religion. one that believes in nothing. there's literally so many things that sound ridiculous but are actually true. i'm not even sure if the Earth is a sphere anymore lol.

plebbit loves this shit, it's goddamn hilarious

>Con.spir.a.cy: To plan to subvert and individual or a group either through covert or conspicuous means.

Breaking the law to achieve some political or economic goal is a conspiracy.

>Conspiracy theorists have a fundamental cognitive problem, say Conspiracy Theorists ((((Scientists)))

Accept the narrative goy

IF THE WRITER IS A FUCKING JEW I SWEAR TO CHRIST OP YOU BETTER NOT BE FUCKING ME

don't tread on fpbp

Unless those scientists say something about race and IQ

GODDAMN IT OP FUCK YOU

>reddit
>days before JFK files are released
Lol already working on damage control

>(((Scientists)))

>Seeing triangles

The rabbit hole goes deeper...

There's no connection, and you are a nazi and a russian hacker if you try to make one.

>There's (((no connection))), and you are a nazi and a russian hacker if you try to make one.

ftfy

Yes and nothing dodgy about using 9-11 to invade Iraq for WMD - the one place that had no links to that horror

Left leaning people
>call out the right for critical thinking
>lol do u even science
>thinks science is inherently self-correcting due to be scientific method and the supposedly non-dogmatic “prove me wrong” ethos
>thinks science isn’t completely fraught with eminence, careerism, and outright lying

Yep. They denied the Bilderberg meetings and MI5 & MI6 for decades too

>I don't know the difference between skepticism and believing everything is a conspiracy

Yet these same (((scientists))) have no issue with claiming that christian white males (TM) are conspiring to enslave or genocide every non-white, homosexual, or woman around the world according to their Marxist world view.

Then they conveniently forget that you ever said it once you are proven right. Or even worse, they'll casually say that they knew all along. You'll never get credit so don't try.

Remember, everyone is "smarter" than everybody

Should be:
>scientists
>psychology

Pizzagate was just innocent pics of children playing!!!!!

My disorder is that I don't accept bullshit. But I have been seeing a lot of references to conspiracies and people who follow / believe conspiracies are a problem. After pizzagate, it's been nonstop. It just proves to me they are scared of people investigating their bullshit. We probably got too close to home with pizzagate.

It's especially funny because everything about the Las Vegas shooter is backed by forensics science supposedly but just about everyone has taken notice to the fact that none of the narrative adds up. In short, literally everyone is mentally ill according to the bullshit that they're pushing. Nice!

They really didn't like pizzagate

Every fucking time!

Nope. They went out of their way for that one I'm glad to say.

really hit a nerve with pizzagate. lots of people getting threatened people going missing impossibly weird fucking (((cohencidences)))

>I don't have any fundamental cognitive problems accepting fully anything that ends with "says scientists!"
absolute brainlet

t. scientist

>it's always a conspiracy goy!

what's the cognitive problem?

I'll stop with the conspiracies when someone comps my fuckin sushi!! Thousands of dollars worth of sushi!

The pizzagate conspiracy is the idea that there are secret human-trafficking (specifically children) fronts sprinkled across the country.

To say that that's 100% false is honestly just sad. To say it's 100% true isn't helping anyone either, but to completely dismiss the evidence probably just means you're a little dull in the head area.

>You're all mad
we all knew this day was coming

I like tge top right, too bad its about pedos, and not white on asian domination

kek

let me join the party (pic related)

Is this pic a challenge where you're not supposed to get a boner?

Are they including #russiagate?

Have you considered that loving pizza is a basic bitch meme?

gonna check myself here

>The study showed how susceptible people can be to external influences, too. Reading about paranormal or conspiracy beliefs, the researchers report, caused a “slight increase in the perception of patterns in coin tosses, paintings and life,” and reading about one conspiracy theory made people more likely to believe in another one.
SHUT IT DOWN

>R/science
Time to go back

/Thread

kek'd

CIA shills don't care what britbongs think of US conspiracies.

That said, I'd be happy to take some cash to stop digging, personally.