Why aren't you a Buddhischadvista?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmtKtwT8PAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I side with Jew's biggest enemies: Muslims

Real buddhists don't take selfies.

I bet he's 5'3

This

Everyone understands that the Saracen is merely the tool of the Jew. He is the pawn in the Kalergi Plan.

I don't gain anything by larping a Buddhist.

The Chad-monk does... New energy and all. Great timeline.

Lifting is a form of meditation.

Don't make me laugh.

His body proportions are all wrong. His feet are enormous, his arms are short.

The only Chad religion. Pagan stink and Christ cuck btfo.

Eating 10k calories a day and lift 6 times a week is not what the real buddists do

Redpill me on Buddhism.

Aren't they all misogynists worse than islams?

There's gotta be something wrong with the religion

He can still deadlift your 300lb ass

What is the main point of Buddhism?
For Christians it is to emulate Jesus and to get to heaven.
What do buddhists want to achieve?

Nirvana

There's literally nothing wrong surprisingly.

every muslim theocracy in the middle east is thanks to the jews. only inbred muslims consider them enemies over palastine.

>What do buddhists want to achieve?
Reaching Nirvana.

spotted the manlet

so is he?

which is what?

>Buddhist
>bodybuilding
>staking selfies
Something just not adding up

realizing you don't need shit, that your needs are an illusion, your wants and desires even more so

The main point varies. Some want to get into a better version of heaven, others want self-improvement, etc. This is just a personal thing Buddhism is remarkably consistent among the primary branches. Buddhism is super weird because they have angels, demons, different versions of Heaven, Hell, and even time travel/temporal distortion.

It's a pretty miserable religion. It says every bad thing that happens to someone is because they were evil in their past life. It's like the sins of the father but on roids.

Burger BTFO for eternity

Reaching a state in which you don’t need mundane or material things to exist. People who reach Nirvana do so on their deathbeds.

>thinks deadlifting 300lbs is some kind of accomplishment

h'okay buddeh

A Buddhist goes to a hot dog cart and says, "Make me one with everything."
>pause for laffz
So the vendor makes him his hot dog, and tells him it's three dollars. The buddhist hands the vendor a five, which the vendor promptly puts away. "Hey, what about my change?" The vendor responds, "Change comes from within."
>everyone is pissing themselves, girls are getting wet, you get three marriage proposals and everyone is buying your drinks for the rest of the night

Or juice

religion is a personal connection to god

organized "religion" leads nowhere other than corruption

a buddhist can not be a buddha, thats the irony

Only for personal flaws, or the order of reality bending against you. Verse 70 of the Dhammapada and many more goes into this.

If you are killed by bandits in your life, it isn't because you did something bad.

>People who reach Nirvana do so on their deathbeds.

No salvation in this life for them?

This guy, like real men do not lift..men get bulked with farm work or devotion to a given task. Beef Cake is for those that build bulk with hard work that has a purpose other than fucking whores....if you life...you are a fag.

Real men farm and do worthwhile endeavors

>eat rice and meditate
>The Buddha grants you gains
How?

Wrong. Private Buddhas are fairly common in the texts.

Bready good, have a (You)

Those are non-self-ies

you are an imbecile

>He hasn't converted to Judaism yet
Business connections
Your own ethno-state
Get to be G*d's chosen
qt women
Goyim exist to serve you
Children will be part of the real master-race.

Well, Sup Forums, why haven't you done it? You already know they're superior.

What is Shaolin temple?

Two Buddhist monks were on a journey when they came to a slow moving river. There was a gorgeous, voluptuous, sultry young woman who needed help crossing. So the old monk picked her up and carried her over the water. The maiden thanked them and carried on.

The young monk was exasperated and tried to scold the older monk. "How could you touch a lady such as THAT one?! We took OATHS!"

The old monk smiled and said "I left her at the bank of the river, you are the one still carrying her"

Unless its chad

Oh wow.

The only Muslims that directly threaten the Jews are the Palestinians, Iranians, and Assad Syrians. You should side with them in each isolated conflict, but siding with muzzies as a whole is retarded.

unless they are gay...

I remember my dad making me such holes and fill them back up in the backyard when I was a lad when j would act up. Literally until I was 18. Got in the habit of doing manual labor so did landscaping work through my early 20s to pay for school. One day I'm messing around with a couple of friends who are gymrats. General rascalin' about. Overpower them all and just generally have more raw strength than them. I built like a plumber and you wouldn't know I could absolutely beat the living shit out of you if you pushed me. Thanks dad.

the young guy should have shagged her or something to get it out his system.?

Isn't Buddhism about transcending the human form or something? Seems like body building would be a distraction from this.

profound, yet the proverb should go along the lines: You Jealous Bastard

millennial buddhists btfo

A larp centre for dumb westerners obsessed with magical eastern marshal arts to get scammed.

buddhism is a political organization like all organized "religions"

if you want to know god connect yourself to nature, not political books

>Buddhist
>Taking selfies

Taoism offers immortality, Buddists can BTFO

it's more of an accomplishment than the vast majority of Americans will ever accomplish. Fat fucks.

nature is brutal, kind to those that deserve it

sitting around talking like a faggot isnt religion

its weakness

Exactly...I am a farm oy, born and raised..did hard fucking work and had to slit pig throat to make bacon and knew how to process a pig....

One day, ask a gym lifting buddy to help me process a pig..he is confused..he can't lift the fucking pig...thing is like 100 pounds...he has to string it up, he cries like a whore, I tell him to finish off the pig...he has no guts...I do it, we process the pig...this lifting faggot could only manage to string up the pig but could not finish it off....fucking state of the world at the moment

Maybe he was a gym rat and just recently became a buddhist, hence also taking retarded selfies.

immortality is granted by immortals, not by mortals or books or groups

Lifting fags are weak & insecure, power lifters are strong...

Clearly you are not familiar with Taoism, Taoist alchemy provides a path to immortality without immortality itself being a gift from another.

They actually started to genocide muslims last summer. That guy is based

underrated post

Americans are stronger than leafs. Get over it

ya sure, until you got to plant 10,000 stalks of a given crop, then you fags just fag out

been there done that, give me a power swimmer over you power lifting fags and I can be sure the job is done

Lifting fags can suck a dick, that is all their power is good for

he likely became a monk for a few weeks after his parents died, it's a custom in buddhist societies that the son becomes a monk for karma for their parents soul them they go back to their normal life after a few weeks

They still seem most consistent of all the religious groups.

I didn't know that. Seems a bit mercenary lol

I'm a surfer/gardner. Can I pant stalks for you?

Can you drive a truck of peace and tolerance into Israel, they could really use it.

You fag iron pumping faggots cannot even come close to understanding what the life of a real man - farmer - existence is

If your life is pumping iron, BTFO...you have no idea what farming and red pill life is

Suck a cock lifting faggots, you don't know what real labor is all about

Process a hog per day and 300 coconuts, and then we can talk

>Assad Syrians
Is Assad, dare i say it...

The buddha taught the impermanence and emptiness of conditioned phenomena but not the inefficiency of kharmic actions or the non-arising of their necessary consequence. Death is not a simple cessation as far as the buddha was concerned. The body dies, and the pali suttas are full of vivid reminders of the decaying nature of the physical body, and the personality and identity is gone forever (you will not meet your grandpa existing eternally in heaven running in meadows), but the kharmic force does not get cut off, it regenerates in a new body and continues. This is the process of samsara. The buddha taught that for the fool and the wise man alike, the only reason they have come to be is fueled by past ignorance and craving, and the only difference between them is that the wise has abandoned ignorance and cut off craving, bring his life process in samsaara to the point of extinction, which is nibbana.

There's a lot more to it obviously but this is the basic gestalt.

Chang Lightningwang

they cucked their own religion by being nazis

They are on the same side, dumb fuck.

why is he taking photos, very narcissist of him

i was going to say he loves himself to much to be buda and her spends to much time on his body i call BS

youtube.com/watch?v=hmtKtwT8PAY

The fucking amount of dumbfucks you are

I think western Buddhists are the only thing more cringe worthy than fedora tippers

Not (((their))) goy

false. the most redpilled religion is Thelema.

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!

They call him Chad "The Body" Sattva. He has pledged to liberate all sentient beings from being pathetic virgin weaklings.

underrated

So what you are saying, is that he is in Nirvana?

Kek, nice one

You can't convert you deplorable faggot

> Chad "The Body" Sattva
nice

1 be budhist
2 take selfie
3 ....
4 Fail?

Yeop. Me and my cousin became monks after our grandpa died.

>Blocks your path to enlightenment.