Seiyuu Thread

Does Sup Forums ever talk about male VAs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oVhgM_Kg9AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only when it's Sugita.

Just the memetic ones like Sugita and Wakamoto.

thats male? shit it thought it was a shot haired girl

I find Kaito Ishikawa hilarious during events and he seems like a nice dude but I don't care about much about his (voice) work.

>the other was the birthday of Aoi's white cat, Ashuberu
>Aoi says the cat is 5 years-old in human years
>that roughly equals to mid-thirties nearing fourty in cat years
>"If she was a seiyuu she would be around Sugita-san or Nakamura-san age!"
>"I wonder if it's okay if I start calling them Ashu-san"
It's not nice to bully old people, Aoi.

>Takuya Eguchi
He is disgusting and pretty boring individually, his only work worth mention is Oregairu

Sumire is getting married.

We do.
Complete subs of Tokyo Encounter where?

Why is he disgusting? Seems like a funny dude.

>Ashuberu

Do you think seiyuu babble to cats and babies using their character voices?

Only memes like Sugita. Not that Sugita is a bad voice actor per se.

Miyano Mamoru and OnoD best memes and Grade-A male Seiyuu senpai.

Congratulations Mrs. Putin

What about Hiroshi Kamiya and FukuJun ?

Is Sup Forums tsundere for Masuoka Yoshitsugu?

No, because they don't have vaginas.

I asked about who nowadays sounds similar to Kei Tomiyama.

fuck, marry, kill

go

fuck left, kill the rest.

fuck off

no u

Fuck Sumipe
Marry Yui
Mistress Kyary

Takuya Eguchi is a horrible seiyuu and I wish he'd run into truck-kun someday.

Manlet detected.

Eguchi is alright but he's a fucking furry though

His height means nothing to me, but ruining characters makes me hold an eternal grudge against him.

Elaborate.

Eguchi is a pretty chill guy

Have you ever watched the inu x boku seiyuu event? It's one of the best seiyuu events I've seen

It's got sugita, nakamura, miyano, eguchi, hanakana and hosoya

In one of the Tokyo encounter episode sugita talks about eguchi being really excited about zootopia and they make fun of him for being (excited)

No its just the shit tier redditors that dislike him

Matsuoka is chill as fuck and he's in sugitas circle of friends

Of course, We all accept Miyano and Hosoya as our lord and saviors.

Setsuo Itou and Takuto Yoshinga best new male VA's.

>tfw ishida akira is more irrelevant than ever

He's still a god

Just a few days for the seiyuuge of the year. Playing Berseria in the meanwhile.

Wow is this persona?

I've never played any of it but I might start this one for the pure seiyuu

>gantz replaced the worthless anime va list for all star line up for Gantz 0

Who's else here hype

You son of a bitch. You made me believe Saori Hayami was in P5. Haru is voiced by Haruka Tomatsu, not Hayami.

>no hayamin

Dropped

That's right, that old ass chart is the only one I had at hand. Everything else is correct though.

>tfw last time I heard him was in danganronpa with a couple of lines
>tfw last I saw him was in gintama 2016 event

I miss him too.

At least I heard him in Sakamoto last season, but I haven't seen him in a lead role in who knows how many years.

>used to voice bishounens everywhere

Why isn't he casted anymore? Who's replacing him for bishounens? Miyano?

FukuJun best male seiyuu

to me

Lately I see a lot of young flavor-of-the-month seiyuu getting casted as bishounens. Maybe Ishida is just considered too old nowadays, even though he's still perfect.

I really need to track down the hentai he's done.

The only hentai I know he did is the princess lover OVA

They should cast him in newer gundam shows like they did with Ikeda

Athrun is still the second most popular male gundam character after char

I like Shimono

rippi

Aya-chan is cute ! A CUUUTEE !!

Didn't she get gangbanged

More like bandbanged

Did she seriously?

Won't she loose a ton of fans because of that

All Japanese look the same to me, only their breasts are different.

I like Yuki Kaji. There, I said it.

I like kaji kun too

If they don't get Miyano for Matt in the next episode of Ace Attorney then there will be no justice in this world.

I found a couple more: Yuuwaku Countdown Akira and Kao no Nai Tsuki. I wonder if there's any others.

Already ruined by the third to left image.

The god will descend upon us this winter once more. No one else could have voiced this guy. I say "this guy" because I always referred him as "Ishida", not with his real name.

Is Rippi the hottest ugly chick in the seiyuu world?

Too bad he's mostly stuck with being a wimpy kid. I need to hear him in different roles to pass a fair judgment.

>but I haven't seen him in a lead role in who knows how many years.
He was lead in Rakugo this year, season 2 in January and his Yakumo has become one of his best roles.

Nakamura said in one Amaama to Inazuma event that he was happy to get casted as a dad and felt healed because he has mostly been casted in mecha or shounen

Age is getting to him.

Such bliss

>this kills the sugita
>he's kurono for gantz 0

This could be a great cast or a really shit one

Why's Hayamin look so scared to touch Tsumugi's seiyuu, looks like she's maybe holding onto her shirt.

Also, how many more years until Tsumugi seiyuu becomes the next Yuuki Aoi

I like him when he does alpha characters.

CLAIM YOUR SEIYUUFU

Hilmes is the only Kaji role I actually like.

Same here. The guy can act with intensity but he needs cooler roles.

The next Nakamura dad role has Sugita voicing his best friend

I want to hear more of Toru Foruya, other fav male seiyuu a include Unsho Ishizuka, Kenta Miyake, Daisuke Ono, Wataru Takagi, Jun Fukuyama, Keiji Fujiwara, Joji Nakata and my favourite Takehito Koyasu.

>Joji Nakata
I wanted him to be in Joker Game so much that it still hurts.

>Keiji Fujiwara
I hope he gets better.

I hope so too, I don't want to lose him. He's one of my top favourites, he was one of the first seiyuus I became a fan of. Even though Koyasu became my fav Fujiwara still has a place in my heart.

Thanks to Ikeda and Furuya, Case Closed is getting all the fujobucks.

Favorite Love Live seiyuu? Pile, Mimorin, and Nanjo are pretty good. Wonder if Pile will get more roles. Does being half korean hurt her chances?

Eguchi is tall and handsome and has probably slept with your seiyuufu.

That's like saying nobu is handsome and probably slept with your seiyuufu

which he definitely hasn't

It's amazing how good Furuya and Nobuo Tobita sound at their age. Nobuo in particularly how got better with age.
Nanjolno.
If I think of tall and dorkly cute I think of Miyano. Eguchi is lanky by comparison. Not a fan.

His voice always makes me tingly

Those two have to be cast more often.

Ikeda said the Case Closed mangaka should make a character based on Amuro and Furuya like his character. You can guess the rest.

It was so obvious they planned all of that

MIKAKO A CUTE

A CUTE

Marry all 3 fuck you.

Who do you want on Tokyo Encounter next?

Matsuoka and Nobu when? Kamiya when?

If Hayamin is the next guest I'll eat my keyboard

Hayamin would not make a good guest because Sugita is such a fanboy and it would get old quickly.
Hayamin plus someone else would work better.

Some of the newbies he's friends with like Takeuchi Shunsuke or Uchida Yuma. Or Nishiyama Kotaro for bullying.
youtu.be/oVhgM_Kg9AE

Guys, I had a dream. I found myself in Japan, I don't know why or how, I don't even speak Japanese, but there I was in Tokyo somewhere or other, wandering the streets and totally overwhelmed by every sight and sound, getting more and more confused and frightened with every step I took. This wasn't like anime at all.

Then I heard a familiar sound. I turned my head and heard an angelic laugh, faint and distant, but there it was. It wasn't angelic the way you'd think, like beautiful and clear, ringing in your ears like serene mountain streams of crystal and jubilant horns. No, no, it was playful. Cheeky. It gave me hope.

I ran. I ran towards the place I though I heard my one solace in life coming from, ran like a fucking animal. But it was gone. My heart was wildly pounding in my chest, I saw everything grow dark, the buildings creeping closer, the clouds falling towards me, when I caught some hair flying in the wind. A familiar, jet-black strand of her. It was her. It must have been her.

So I ran again. I ran down streets, I turned corners, to wherever I thought she must have gone, while the skyscrapers were tremoring and the roads were blistering and the wind carried sulphur and death.

And then there she was. Unexpectedly, while I was more tumbling than turning a corner, right there she was. Facing me. Welcoming me. I found her. I passed the test. I proved my undying love to her. She was everything that was good in my life, everything that kept me breathing and pumping blood through my tired veins, frayed and torn at the edges. She opened her arms. Come, she said, come. You are home. A softness I cannot possibly describe embalmed my soul, cradling me like a newborn, tenderly caressing my head. It's all good now. It's all good. Taneda pulled me towards her, towards her lips, and what I tasted on her lips was sound director cum.

TakeP is adorable. I enjoy the "Yuuma-taso, Mizutaso" moments every time Yuuma in SideM niconama.

But wasn't that basically what happened when Yui was tere?

>sugita bullying matsuoka

He's done it many times before, I'd like matsuoka or nobu there

what is this meme

did tane risa do something so shameful?

and nana, he was ready to kiss her feet

Maybe they can get aoi again

I can't quite figure out who sugita likes since he doesn't act like that when komatsu was there

maybe because he didn't see her as a woman

I was referring Sugita bullying Nishiyama Kotaro. Nishiyama and Eguchi Takuya had a show about healing, Nakamura was the first guest and Sugita became a guest later.

nakamura and sugita should marry

Aoi pls.

that's what half of the viewers and nana and aoi thinks too

She did.