BRITISH GOVERNMENT TO PHASE OUT THE TERM "PREGNANT WOMEN"

the UK government is opposed to the use of the phrase "pregnant woman" because it could be perceived as excluding transgender people who have also given birth.

The UN treaty says a "pregnant woman" must be protected, including not being subject to the death penalty. Britain opposes the term "pregnant woman" because it may "exclude transgender people who have given birth".

Prime Minister Theresa May had announced last week that her government plans to go ahead with a consultation on changes to the country's Gender Recognition Act, allowing people to "self-certify" their gender.

archive.fo/pOM4y

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/10/22/uk-government-demands-un-refers-to-pregnant-people-not-women/
thetimes.co.uk/article/its-not-women-who-get-pregnant-its-people-w3mmzbgwh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Britain opposes the term "pregnant woman" because it may "exclude transgender people who have given birth".

Honestly they've gotten so fat who could even tell either way anymore

Every time I feel bad being a fucking leaf, the UK always cheers me up.

>This account doesnt exist

hmmm

But... if they've given birth then they wouldn't be pregnant
What the fuck is even going on anymore

Is the UK trying to outcuck Sweden? If so, they're trying pretty fucking hard.

France, step up your game.

Britain and Sweden are leaving you behind.

>when Britain outcucks you

I keep hoping this liberal insanity will start slowing down at some point.

We actually reached a point where stating the fact that men can not get pregnant is offensive.

Haha britain fucked n cucked

So are they just fat then?

FUCKIGN REEEEEEEEEEE

I feel like a rich person. I want to be recognized as rich.

Where is my limo?

do you think that lil lizzer derives sexual pleasure from thrashing his peepee in the sand like that??

The absolute state of Britain

>British """conservative""" government

>Pregnant women shouldn't be subject to the death penalty.
So abortion if it's early and delay the execution for a while if it's late? What's the point in this resolution?

Yes.

We're making it into the top 3 lads! We're doing it! Watch out Germany and Sweden we're coming for you!

There certainly worse fates than living in a third world nation.

Come on. Bring up the falklands issue. You know it's all you've got.

Just end it.

what's the point of the un?

We w-won though you jungle cannibal Moor h-hybrid

>We're making it into the top 3 lads!
You're already N°1 brittain. Not even sweden has fallen so far.

At this point I'm starting to believe you pulled out of the EU because they weren't cucked enough for you.

That and the fact Argentina is a third world nation of literal mongoloids

>tfw we'll probably live to see a time where Argentina is whiter than the UK

They really really don't want people to reproduce. They want (You) in the grave.

The UK is absolutely beyond any hope of redemption at this point. We have to let it burn and let the smoke and wreckage remind us not to make the same mistake again. It's honestly just sad. The depth of the weakness and insecurity spreading through our societies is painful to bear witness to.

Educate yourself, get your body in shape, learn some practical skills, put research into the topics you're passionate about. If you've got a family, be there for them. Get involved in your community seek to educate others that are willing to learn.

When the cancer spreads to you, will you give into it or fight?

>Falklands

>Part and parcel

Its bad here guys... its an open prison multicultural hell. Its truly dystopian.

We are more far gone than sweden.

If they've already given birth wouldn't they no longer be pregnant?

STOP! I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN

It's as if we are living in a south park episodes. The earlier seasons that is.

Nightmarish, isn't it?

Nips always have the best posts.

More money pissed up the wall, for the supposed benefit of an insignificant minority.
Which draws the conclusion that a cushy, very well paid job is being created, for some government chums.

>insignificant minority.
you fucking biggot, just because they're a small group it doesn't make them insignificant
those brave people deserve our respect and support

So now we just call them PregnIT

Watching the UK implode decades after they sided with the communists on the most important war of the 20th century makes me smile.

All this because Obama married a tranny. He's not even president any more.

Trigerreeeeeddd

I’m no Doctor but-

Another day another picture of Britain cucking the fuck out to add to my folder of this Orwellian knife binning dune coon semen slurping inbred island of ingrates that pissed away a world empire to allow their women to be raped and their culture to be lost.

Thank god you can at least serve as a reminder to the rest of the nations as an example of what not to do to survive as a nation.

>doesn't provide link
>ey boys shits fucked lmao

good one lad.

We are trying to outleaf you.

The future is going to be weirder than most can imagine

I laugh at Germany and Sweden but Britains Orwellian stranglehold over its citizens is genuinely scary. Way beyond nanny-state into total thought control territory.

how dare you assume xys gender shitlord
i've reported you to the police for hate speech

You can't google bong?

Or are you incapable of understanding that you're slowly turning into another Sweden?

breitbart.com/london/2017/10/22/uk-government-demands-un-refers-to-pregnant-people-not-women/

Nip your grasp of the English language is almost poetic in nature. The slight obscurity to it makes it all the better.

Never change nips.

>Has the entire internet at his fingertips
>Still hasn't worked out how to use google
Silly boy.

thetimes.co.uk/article/its-not-women-who-get-pregnant-its-people-w3mmzbgwh

fuck the UK

For the love of God.. Bongs, get it together..

We need to push hard as they are for our end of things until it breaks into a pseudo-civil war and our countries divide themselves into an us and them style situation. See how long it takes the apologetic, overly correct people, "omg did you just assume my species!" Types.

Union Jack Offs

Let's see how all of this goes when these faggots start making women feel less special.

nuke everyone, its over.

I mean, "pregnant person" has a nice ring.

Do you think things would be this bad if orwell didn't write that book?

Fucking hell, the trans fag community accounts for less than 0.4% of the population. Why must the needs of the many have to change for the mentally ill

There insignificant. Defacto mentally ill.

Oh fuck, the thought of transgender being pregnant makes me have a nightmare fuel.

All this 'progressivism' is destroying our ability to converse about anything in a sensible way. I never thought I'd see the day where stating men can't get pregnant was so likely to cause offence that the government would prefer that it shouldn't be spoken.

reported for hate speech. bobbies will be coming by to deliver your spanking shortly

whither Albion?

>think Islam is a 3rd world backward religion
>see your political class so degenerated that they are leading you to ruin faster than Islam would

Minorities pretty much own every Western country now. There are only about 3 million Muslims in the UK out of 62 million people yet they're the focus of everything. They matter far more than the 50 million white people.
Thousands of white men commit suicide each year but those 5 dead trannies matter far more and the majority is complacent with such thinking.

This era is about standing out it's about the lesser people, the disabled, the mentally ill, the sick, the hurt, the "oppressed", the special, the ugly, the obese, and whatever ugly fecal-skinned stain comes out of Africa. That's why you see occasional stories of people choosing to go blind or having their leg amputated, it's why you see transgenders, gays, and much, much, more bullshit. They WANT to be "oppressed", they want to be the "minority". Fuck millennials, scum of the fucking earth, worse than boomers in every imaginable way. Their inflated self worth just because they're human trash is disgusting. WW3 can not come any sooner.

>thinking the account would stay up for 3 months after the tweet

>Feminists reacted with outrage to what they said was the latest example of “making women unmentionable” in the name of transgender equality.
Wow, they're on our side

it is plugging a legal hole, otherwise a pregnant woman that identifies as a man (and that also changed her legal gender to male) could be legally executed if sentenced to death penalty, also killing the unborn child.
It's pragmatic, I'm ok with this.

Couldn't agree more. Truths are becoming lies and lies are becoming truths

Woman Lives Doesn't Matter.

>wow they're on our side
no they aren't. it's just degenerates fighting with each other for not being their form of degeneration. do not get caught up trying to prop up either side because they are more for you than the other on a particular issue. the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" philosophy is a poor one, and will likely get you killed sooner than not.

It is a race between UK, Canada, California, Sweden and Germany to find which of them self-implodes first.

But you can use one bunch of degenerates to fight another bunch of degenerates. In this case feminazi against trans, which in process confuses virtue-signaling retards in power and general public.

Good job , Britbongicucks you're officially the No1 Cuck in Europe

Fucking hell Tommy, you bombed the wrong cities.