Redpills from gf

Just wanna drop a couple of redpills I got from my girlfriend the other night, straight from the horses mouth

>Most women prefer men of their own race, the reason they go for other races is just if they can't find attractive ones in their own, or if they want to elevate their social status (racemixing is socially """in"" these days)
>All girls want a man to lead them, they won't admit this because it's socially looked down upon
>Good sex is a little "rapey", rough & forced
>Majority of women don't know shit about politics, they just follow whichever side they think is socially right
>The most attractive man is a man with clear goals, he is on his mission and won't budge for anything, whether he actually REACHES those goals is not as relevant
>This is also why women are often more attracted to POTENTIAL, than actual accomplishment, an up & coming drug dealer will get a lot more pussy than a wealthy CEO
>A ton of women are opposed to modern day feminism, they just follow it because, again, it's "socially right"
>Women absolutely HATE a weak, indecisive man, it makes them sick to their core

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>things that never happened: the thread

So you're saying that the virgins from /r9k/ are eternally BTFO and will never recover?

Yes. They're probably supreme gentlemen raised by single moms.

>This is also why women are often more attracted to POTENTIAL, than actual accomplishment, an up & coming drug dealer will get a lot more pussy than a wealthy CEO

Fake and gay. As an accomplished IT professional, I can tell you I've pounded more 18-28 year old pussy than any "wanna be" go-getter. Women crave things and status. Things and status come from a man with stature, money, and power.

Saged.

White women prefer BBC though

>women telling your the truth
Lmao. Nice larp

Did you miss the "often" part?
And yes, women are attracted to social status, but success alone is not enough
That's why many rich CEOs resort to fucking hookers and such, they're bogged down in work and lack the cool guy attitude that so many girls love

Lies. All women prefer white men. Especially Asians.

While this is 100% true I dont believe a woman sat there and spewed all this shit

>I got from my girlfriend the other night, straight from the horses mouth
I can't really argue against any of your points, but I doubt a woman told you any of this.

Everything you posted has been told to me by one or two older men I've trusted and asked advise from.

My gf told me the exact same shit.

Women hate what they've become.

This is true even for lefties, who are borderline white supremacists.

Do you think hearing a certain race of men control the system and have outrageous power and privilege makes women hate them or desire them?

They were always like this, Traditional life was the only thing that kept it in check

The military showed me that women always prefer their own race. I cucked white boys who were dating Latina soldiers as soon as I showed up. But I got cucked by Asian chads when I was dating female asian soldiers.

you have to be the one in charge of the relationship. My girlfriend knows that I’m going to do what I want. I think me making six figures helps her not be a bitch too.

Actually it sounds a lot like my girlfriend and a lot of women I've known or dated. I even had an actual women's studies degree feminist all over me. She was surprisingly attractive and not a tattooed whore with facial piercings.

k keep me posted

>the one on the right

These are all correct, sadly.

First Post Best Post

>Women crave things and status. Things and status come from a man with stature, money, and power.

You missed is point by about 63.48 miles

>
T. Pussy beta virgin

All the things in the initial post are true. What is disturbing is that every single thing is attainable by any man with a brain.

GOALS and POTENTIAL are the key. They can see your potential either by watching you do stuff (NEVER BRAG) , being praised by others (social proof) or by being driven yourself and unwavering.

Most men will disregard these truths not because they can't check all boxes, but because they are afraid of checking them and not knowing what to do with success.

Now go and check those boxes.

This jives with everything I've learned anecdotally from my dealings with the women in my life. I'll give it a pass

fpbp

tfw I was 'raised' by single mom and literary grow up to understand being raised by single mom is the worst thing that can happen to a child.

Somehow I got girls from the age of 12, because I looked cute and became quite a lone wolf by the age of 15 and alpha at 17. Looking back I was destinated to be either retarded as my white trash sister or kill myself because of the misery.

It's bad being 'raised' by single mom that doesn't have time for kids, neither know how to teach their kids discipline and valuable life lessons.. but at least I know exactly how to treat women and how to raise children.

>from California
>hook up with lots of sloots
>many of them anti-trumpers
>every time we talk about "what's your type"
>oh I only date white guys, I don't really find anyone else attractive

9 times out of 10 this is the case, not just prefer white guys but I hear will not date/hook up with someone who isn't white.

side note is there a way to change my flag? I know I'm in bongistan but I'm an American and tired of writing t. american whenever I have to talk about shit relating to America.

it's basically like a cry for help

western men have become pussies, so their women are running away to other things

we have no one to blame but ourselves, and we have to look to no one else but ourselves to change it

if western men stand up tall again their women will come back to them MGTOW is JIDF cancer

Can confirm the sex one.

Lol you are just butt hurt because its true

/r9k/ lads were all raised by single mothers. Women need men around to function properly, and single mothers are enough to put a man off women if he was raised by one.

>I've pounded more 18-28 year old pussy than any "wanna be" go-getter.
Degenerate as all hell. This is the problem with Sup Forums, you all encouraging women to behave like whores and then bitch when they act like one to please you.

Any decent woman will.

>Women hate what they've become.
Women hate the life they're forced into. The average woman working at a checkout 40 hours a week would rather be at home with her children. Career women threw the average woman under the bus.

>You have to be the one in charge of the relationship.
This is correct. Women need guidance, and a man who can take charge is comforting.

not perfect solution but you could larp under the dixie or snek flag

the downside is you will run the risk of being thrown in jail by the Royal Though Police Force

>valuing the opinion of women

Appreciate all the psycho cumsocks you left behind in your search to fill the void inside with cheap sex. I'm sure they'll make great wives.

>Accomplished IT professional
>Pounded more 18-28 year old pussy

The beta up rising has begun lads

ahahaahha, nice one, bro

>women absolutely HATE a weak, indecisive man, it makes them sick to their core

Unless you're my father who is a doctor. Then you can have literally zero social skills and be super indecisive and still have a GF.

>Women absolutely HATE a weak, indecisive man, it makes them sick to their core

This. Never, EVER cry in front of a woman.

What's sad about it to you?

Well kids, I'm 30 now, and let me ask you: which kind of goals would make you happy?

As for material goals it doesn't get much better than a 150m2 condo/apartment in a good building with inner and outer pool, gym, green areas. Or a nice house in the suburbs. If you live in a capital like Madrid, or any other big city with few muslims/blacks, it doesn't get much better than that.
More than that and you create more problems than satisfaction: you need a personal cleaner to clean house and lose all intimacy, etc.

A good car, for example an Opel Insignia.

Owning a yacht? Problems.
Many houses? Problems.
You have to live glued to the cellphone and you lose time.

As for non material goals... well, women only care about non-material goals that are able to bring material goals, such as Physics... if you can use it to make money... even monkey-coding for a bank.

Once you get a gf, what then?
Survival mode has to be surpassed. One needs to get out of the "rat race" in all its forms.

My recipe:
-Try to self-generate income
-Focus on maths and classical philosophy
-Focus on trying to reach immortality

Just how far we've fallen.

/thread

>thinking women know what they want
retard

dont forget to take care of your health

Find your shadow and sort yourself out user. It kills the time and will to be nostalgic. The best is ahead of us.

This is all probly true but woman would never admit any of it except rough sex (but it'd be buried under bullshit).
>expects people to believe he was laying in bed w/ a girl and she just said this shit
>believes what women say
>thinks people'll believe he has a girlfriend

My life is fine. I'm married, have a home, no real financial worries.
What bothers me is how little tradition is valued, and how much consumerism is.

Op is a faggot if he’s getting advice from his fictional girlfriend.

It all depends on the women. Some women are complete sluts while others strive for that perfect man. Stable, have a good paying job, arent faggot larpers like op, and the most basic aspect of a working relationshipship is listen to them and treat them nice. Occasionally making them feel important by buying them flowers and putting the phone down and paying attention to them even if you don’t give a shit.

The sluts are easier to work with because a lot of them don’t mind getting guys with shitty personalities because they just want the occasional pounding from a decent sized dick.

Size queens are the easiest because they are looking for one thing. A big dick, they will put up with flaws because well, they want to feel their insides be pushed out.

Personally while those are fun, the girl that isn’t a bitch, and isn’t a raging cunt is the one to keep, unfortunitly that doesn’t exist.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH quit role playing you beta faggot

Another redpill for y'all;
Even after 30 minutes after a shower, a girl's ass will fixing to be ranked and slimy again. So don't be drunk & horny, so you go diving nose first towards her ass, after a night of partying & dancing.

one point wrong, the most attractive man is the one with the best face

Only in your fantasies.

This is only because you probably live in San Jose.

This city is fucking retarded with women.

Try going to any other city and saying, "Oh i'm a software engineer!"

No bitch will fucking care. Like try that in Arizona or some shit. No one will care.

>good car
>Opel Insignia
Pick one, you only make it in life when you have a mercedes or a bmw.

Oh definitely, it's in awful shape. This year, I'm going to do the whole fasting and Twelvetide tradition, just to see if anyone in my life will be receptive to it. It may seem autistic, but no one has done this where I live in a long time. And the idea that Christmas should be this consumerist rat race, and that the celebration should only last one day is such a fucking zog meme imo.

shieet you think bitches don't like BBC. My BBC be turning many heads down the road. real nigga.

Bitches be complaining about LWC. BBC brotha!

Oh wow this small amount of common sense that everyone who is not a sperging autist knows will surely change a lot of lives.

Actually as I type this, it probably will you virgin stemlord autists.

The women you date are disgusting coal burners with parasites, it seems. Only nogs and degenerate sumo squatting man boob power lifters publicly talk about ass play, anytime. Ever.

no, like this is not a meme, niggers literally have bigger dicks, u cant possibly deny that

Just be ur self

>thinking women know what they want

this was your first mistake

I've been trying to find what I believe. Agnosticism isn't cutting it, and I'd like to find more about who I am before we start having children soon.

Also, by the way, she's stupid. Women don't like potential, they like status.

The status of potential is often above that of material wealth. Young upcoming football players who are the "next Messi" or whatever get more attention than the actual Messi.

Fpbp

LWC don't do nothing to them, bitches like the good fuck. Only BBC can do that! fax!

>The average woman working at a checkout 40 hours a week would rather be at home with her children.
this.

in fact, women take those service jobs to meet men

>t.virgin that can't even participate in puritan vanilla sex
Your autisimo is shining bright, boy.
What is your bodycount (sex wise), son?
Teeheehee.
How would you know? Are you out in the field?

You're problem is that you thing women can tell you how they feel and what their motivations are, they can't because they don't know. These "red pills" from your gf are pretty much just a 2 minute thinking process, your gf didn't put any real thought into it and just like the faggot cuck you are, you believed her. What's even worse is you went on Sup Forums and thought you'd share your hot invite even though we all know women can't think.

Ahmed, don't confuse your 6 year old wife with real women, thanks.

why the fuck are you even crying to begin with, pussy

That picture misses the point which is supposed to go over your head not the other way around

That's understandable. I'm not bigly religious desu. It was more of a cultural/social thing to me, in wanting to do that. I come from a small pocket of fairly traditional European culture in the US (which is very rare here). Some of the older generations here still speak French and German dialects that don't exist anywhere else, for instance. And I want some of our classical attributes and traditions to shine through again.

We are all on this journey in this postmodern void together user. We have each other, even if some have nothing else right now. We are all going to make it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wrong.

>t.virgin that can't even participate in puritan vanilla sex
That's not what I said. Talking about assplay, even on anonymous forums is Brazil tier nog degeneracy. Prove me wrong.

>You fucking can't.

>trumpcucks are such bitches they need this stuff spelled out for them

SAD

I've had several GF's plus I am currently not single and that post was pretty accurate.

thats only if your mum is a faggot. the single mum meme is dumb in light of how cucked many men are. id rather be raised by a stronk independent woman than by a cuck of a man.

my ma:
>when i was a child she had swastika tattoos - had them removed later
>was in a bikie gang at age 15
>liked early era heavy metal
>became christian - had bunch of kids
>divorces
>became abusive Pentecostal psycho lady
>beats living shit out of us - now i can get punched in the head and barely even flinch
>instilled fear of god into us
>taught us how important it was to become men through service to our country
>told me when i went away that she would rather i die with honour than disgrace myself - said "if anything ever happens, you know what to do. dont let your friends down and dont let yourself down"
>travels to africa all the time to work for charity - every time she goes she almost gets killed, still goes
>literally wants to die for christ
fuck all cunts who say single mums are shit. maybe YOUR mum was shit but my mum was a badcunt and i love her dearly for it. she recognized the hole in our lives that needed to be filled by strong male rolemodels and she provided that for us through other family members, encouraging military service and church involvement. my mum absolutely worships strong men, and she did all she could to try to raise them or at least allow us to have those traits develop by being around good men. #notallsinglemums

I'll take the younger bigtitter, it's a no-brainer

But your single mom sounds exactly like the reason most decent men stay away from them.

>things that don't happen in my life couldn't possible have happened in others' lives
How is it OP's fault that he talks to girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4

>I come from a small pocket of fairly traditional European culture in the US (which is very rare here).
That's really cool. Pennsylvania or something?
>I want some of our classical attributes and traditions to shine through again.
I'm glad. It's people like you that carry the traditions of your people.
>We are all going to make it.
We are. We always do.

I just wish I knew which belief to raise my children with. I find Christianity hard to swallow.

Larp thread. You had me until the you said someone trying to be successful is more attractive than someone already successful. That makes zero sense and you went full retard

>Italy

african nation

They are attracted to the confidence, not to money and power, that build up this confidence.

Don't you know that women are more attracted to a beta who says he's trying really super hard rather than a billionaire who just sits around in his mansion all day?

Oh shit you're right. OP is a retard.

>Good sex is a little "rapey", rough & forced
She told you this while you were baking muffins and serving tea

Damn neighbor, that answer got me laughing for a solid minute.

FIRST POST BETA POST

>>Majority of women don't know shit about politics, they just follow whichever side they think is socially right

Wrong

>side note is there a way to change my flag? I know I'm in bongistan but I'm an American and tired of writing t. american whenever I have to talk about shit relating to America.
I just went with the Confederate flag after a while when I lived in England. People got it.
But I'm from North Carolina, so using it didn't feel weird to me. It might feel weird if you're a Californian.

The Gadsden flag is affiliated more with an ideology than the country, so I feel like it doesn't work as well for what you're after.

>>Good sex is a little "rapey", rough & forced
Wrong

UMA
M
A

Sounds too extensive and self aware to come from a woman. Nonetheless, all good stuff.

Well lads, I'm approaching 33 and I finally solved the riddle.

Marry a decent woman that you don't have to worry where she is when she's out of the house.
Find a way to make money and provide for your future.
Get a fucking vegetable garden.

The last one is the most important because if the wife does leave you and you lose your job at least you'll still have your veggies.

Retard, women are into what you tell them they're into, all you have to do is plant the seed in their heads.
> you seem like the type of girl that likes_____
Then just act like that. That's the secret to getting laid but I have no idea how to find a girl that's wife material.

this

also

>an up & coming drug dealer will get a lot more pussy than a wealthy CEO

no

and finally:

never listen to a woman, ever

>That's really cool. Pennsylvania or something?
It's way out in flyover wilderness, very little service economy prospects. I think this is the biggest reason why so many traditions have survived.
>I'm glad. It's people like you that carry the traditions of your people.
Thank you user. This is my first year of actually trying something irl. I'm still in my 20's, so I hope I have enough time to make necessary cultural changes.
>I just wish I knew which belief to raise my children with. I find Christianity hard to swallow.
Entirely understandable. I think if I raise my kid in a church it will be the Episcopal or Presbyterian, just by default. They are pretty high IQ for a church (at least compared to wall climber Pentecostals) and appear to carry on actual church traditions. I wish so much that I could offer you sound advice for this topic, but I'm in the same boat, when it comes to the church and children. If the Protestant churches were merely not as vapid, or not as bizarre as they tend to be these days, I think more people would go back to them.