ITT harem MCs that actually pick a girl

ITT harem MCs that actually pick a girl.

>a girl
>not all girls

Ill never forget the delicious tears from that ep. Sanafags were actually surprised. Ended up making more work for me as the Sanafags were too butthurt to TL the ep, but oh so worth it. I was a hulkamoutofag and knew I had no shot.

I wasn't around when this aired. Did Sanafags legitimately think she had a chance? He seemed locked in to the Miu route for a couple episodes at that point.

>ITT harem MCs that actually pick a girl.
Everyone of them at the end of their series?

Have you never finished a seasonal harem before?

If only. Most of them go for open ends, especially when it's a manga/LN adaption.

Even VN adaptions that can adapt a full story and have no excuse not to have a proper romantic resolution often have to deal with it anyway.

Kodaka.

Meat and Bitchfags on suicide watch.

With series i meant LN or manga

Most shows only adapt a couple of volumes

Neither can I user. That moment was great and the butthurt was real. The thing I like most was that not one but two tsunderes were btfo. Both the violent tsundere and the classic tsundere were shot down and the girl who was kind to the MC from the start deserved to win even though I was an imoutofag in this show as well.

Imouto won in the anime

How is that show anyway?

Fun.

Why was this allowed?

Do not sexualize the hulkmoto

>shaved
SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

i hated all the girls in this show, fuck it was such garbage

>implying cute imoutos grow hair

hownew

>MC picked the moeblob/worst girl
I mad.

500 cosmological decades later Sanafags still mad.

I've had this for years and I finally get to post it again.

I was a Miufag so all was good with this show.

Not him but I'm an Airifag and the whole last third of the show was bullshit and took a 180 turn from the start.

Hachiman from Oregairu. He picked Yui.

Sana >= Airi > Imouto > Meido > Moeblob

I'm still mad about Noe too.

I like Airi a lot too, but Sana is my preferred girl. But those who prefer Airi most probably got it worse. Airir was the first girl and received development for like 6 episodes, which is half the season. Sana's development was concurrent to Ariri's starting around episode 5 or 6, and her development rant for about 4 episodes. But then they both got turned down, completely unexpected since the show made it seemed like one of them was going to get chosen. But no, the other girl that was lingering around with some scenes here and there was picked for some reason, and the last quarter bit was spent on her.

i liked it. Also main girl was a violent tsundere voiced by Kugimiya, Rie.

I liked Airi, but Miu winning worked just fine for me. Regardless, she did not deserve to basically disappear from the show in the second half.

at least there was a side story with an alternative ending where Airi wins

Obvious bait is obvious.

Did he actually?

No. WW hasn't written an ending yet, much less volume 12.

Oh thank god.

Yes. She won in the novels.

ANOTHER nigga. Yukino loses and Yui wins. Since vol 12 never it is the only thing we have.

The objectively correct girl won

t. Yuifag

Best harem MC picks best harem heroine.

Don't you people scream and whine about him not being a harem heroine?

Good MC, but shit taste in girls.

Are you implying there were any other girls besides Stella to pick?

He chose someone but the sword did technically win.

fuk u meat best girl

>best
That's an odd way to say worst. Or maybe today is opposite day?

Does all of them count?
>MC just proposed to 2 girls in the latest book and will be proposing to the rest of them in the following books
Or did you just want the fake-harem MC's?

That guy in nourin proposed a threesome end but the girls beat his ass.

But that's wrong.

Not a harem. There was no picking

God-tier confession scene. Ikki is a true man.

I'm hesitant to post Seina since even though he even married his rapists in the anime, in the novels his harem is twice as large.

Great mc.

>translations never

> harem MCs that actually pick THE BEST a girl.

I made small changes.

Who won swordbowl? I mean, every main girl besides his sister is in the picture, so do you want to tell me his sister won?