Animator Expo

Short "The Dragon Dentist" will become a 2-part series on NHK in February 2017

animatorexpo.com/news/161
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-26/evangelion-studio-turns-dragon-dentist-short-into-its-1st-tv-special/.105795

Will Carnage ever get a sequel?

Oh shit that's actually pretty cool.

Not the best animator expo short, but the setting was intriguing enough. The key staff seem pretty good too so this is one to look out for.

Sex and Violence and Endless Night got turned into anime in some capacity. I wouldn't put it past them to turn Carnage into a series. Spaghetti Westerns are always welcome.

*Rice Westerns

oh wow thats cool

>"gainax" and the NHK working together again
Last time that happened we got Nadia, which was great. Hopefully it'll be funded well enough this time, and won't send Anno into another spiral of depression and create Eva again.

Anno isn't even at Gainax anymore and Eva is great.

It's studio Khara, which Anno is at.
And I love Eva, I was just having a laugh. I think Anno's depressed enough already.

Anyone want the OST for the short or is it already dumped?

s-sorry user-kun

>the cutie dies horribly
Fuck, now in two part series.

It was really a surprise, and ended up being my favorite.

>Tsurumaki directing
>Anno producing
>NHK funding

This just might end up being really great.

It was a vision, she's fine.

On another note, are they going to get back Yamadera and Hayashibara for the main characters?

>Nonoko
Dang.

*sukiyaki westerns

>It was a vision, she's fine.
I thought it was her seeing her future?

No, the dragon was testing her.

>tsurumaki x enokido
>anno has his dick in there somewhere
Oh shit I've been waiting for this.

Well shit, I need to go a re-watch it then.

Nice. How much longer till ME!ME!ME! gets a movie?

A series of shorts, maybe. I can't see it being feature length unless GIRL gets somewhere in there too.

Do you like the GIRL?

Will never happen, thankfully. I can't even imagine how bad the shitposting would get.

YES YES YES

Kami-sama is cute.

>Kameda replaced
I can't say I'm happy about that, but I'm sure this will still be good.

How about a ME!ME!ME!+GIRL movie that blends live action and 2D animation like Who Framed Roger Rabbit, where the male MC and his girlfriend start off as live action and the male MC is able to see 2D animated Meme (and later Lilith Meme) as he's gradually going insane throughout the movie?

The movie would then depict him in his 2D form as he's becoming more and more lost in his delusions, insanity, and his obsession with Meme, he would start seeing the whole world and his girlfriend in 2D, and his girlfriend goes through huge bouts of depression and insecurity since she got dumped for someone that doesn't even exist and couldn't help cure her boyfriend's insanity?

No.

I don't see you coming up with any better ideas faggot.

My idea is that there shouldn't be a movie made out of ME!ME!ME!

Well it's a shitty idea.

Did you know that TV anime doesn't mean anime that airs on TV?

I hope they take the war seriously, no "nobody dies/resurrect everyone" bullshit.

Isn't it just airing on a premium channel? The length has no bearing on whether it's a TV anime or not/

YO FOR REAL

>his obsession with Meme

Can relate with that.