Putin using "le 56% face" meme

Putin today says America is now less than 50% white.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/922157937958772736
youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=lTtop2ydOWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here's the vid
twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/922157937958772736

Why is America so much richer, educated and less violent then?

question of time for that to degenerate?

Russia isnt that bad, ive seen shitholes here that look 10 times worse

He's not wrong, the area i live in is practically taken over by fucking mud goblin mexicans

>educated
current generation cant even fence their own lawn
>richer
hahahaha
>less violent
hahahahahahaha

Based

>twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/922157937958772736

Russia has long sought to use points of stress in our democracy to crush us. It is a well-known tactic among intelligentsia. This video is yet another example of it.

>b-but muh based Ruskie!

Hook, line, and sinker, Putin wants to sow discord and ruin allegiance in the U.S. Russia being a rather diverse country with a long history, Putin knows well that exacerbating ethnic and racial divisions is a great way to harm your adversaries.

RT was converted from a neo-libertarian outlet to a populist, nationalist outlet in quick time. They, along with other sources like Sputnik, pushed compositions which were meant to rend the central mass of American politics.

Russia did not 'collude' in the election, and they certainly did not hack any machines, but for fodder against American politicians. The true intelligence campaign, as any, was through influencing the general public. After all, what good is influencing a limited-term politician in a democracy when you can permanently reshape a nation's political purview?

Just like our New York Times reporters will use double standards in their publishing and language, like using the term "far right" and rarely "far left," Putin's arms have done something just a few notches worse from the opposite end of our political spectrum.

Don't fall for the Russia meme.

Imagine being so ashamed of your country of origin you have to hide it on an anonymous imageboard

He's right. Every statistician in anything related to Consensuses has been seeing similar trends. There aren't as many Whites as (((they))) say there are.

He's right.

Thats called living off former glories. We know all about it.

>muh democracy.
At fifty odd percent white it’s failed. Horribly.

just think, based uncle Vlad probably shitposts here

Russia was never white

Fucking this

It's amazing the doublethink Sup Forumstards use when trying to justify why RT switched the narrative so quick from pro-Trump to anti-Trump.

True, we're almost dead, this was done by jews, and they're doing it to all White countries so I guess putin's russia is safe!

>we have more rich people but also more peasants haha suck it! Where is that Russia place anyway is it near Mexico?

50%

Amerishart hate thread?
Amerishart hate thread

putin is so fucking based

kek
he isn't work

I personally can't wait for the le 0% face to become reality.
Good thing i won't have to wait long :)

>Imagine being

That would still be 50% more then Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=lTtop2ydOWg

I didn't watch the vid. Did he claim slavs were white?

>C'MON BOYS, WE GOT A LIVE ONE.

me on the bottom row second column

if you count illegal immigrants

>His rebuttal to actual footage of his country being destroyed is some Sup Forums memes

I feel sorry for you.

saved

Putin has more shekels than all of murrica's 1% put together.

You're a fucking stuffy cunt. Much like people shit on Putin for the condition of Russian society (i.e. corruption etc), we have every reason to shit on your hodge podge of a failing country.

Your country is already non-white. Your politicians are far more corrupt and lucrative when it comes to the shadow government that runs and operates it. Satanism and Sin is quickly becoming the foundation of your fucking culture you utter utter twat. You worship hollywood, fat people on tv, lgbtqelemenop etc etc. How in the right mind can you expect the outside world not to expose these flaws in your country, it goes against nature for fucks sake.

>Don't fall for the Russia meme
dumbass

you just know her pussy is absolutely drenched.
10/10 chance she went back and fucked him while her husband watched.

What the actual fuck is this trash?

>memes on Sup Forums vs actual historical revisionism of your nation propagated by your own government

In case you haven't noticed, standard of living here has been on a rapid decline, even just within my lifetime and I'm only 30. Try talking to some older people and you will quickly realize how truly great this country used to be, standard of living here for the average Joe used to be incredible.

Accurate.

British television funded by TV licences

previous white generations?

because one anglo is worth 5 slavs

>tfw America's own more brutal history of literally controlling countries using similar techniques is actually karma coming back around.

See, you don't like it when it's done to YOU Burgers.

TV License funded propaganda brought to you by the British Government. Cute Sup Forums meme though.

Orig

still 60+ actually

>le 15% white face

DAS RIGHT

If you don’t support the collapse and balkanization of the jewnited states of zogmerica you should just fuck off and die

Like if Putin cared.
His nationalist narrative is no more than a way to bait people into a Globalist agenda called Eurasianism.
Aleksandr Dugin is proud of you morons.

What do lefties mean when thy say ethnicity exists but race doesnt?

No..

>MUH BASED PUTIN

>British police
>When you can't own guns and the people you pay taxes to defer your right of defense to are literal faggots.

>t. le 0% Amerindian-Portuguese-West African mutt.

I can't take UK posters seriously when they try to talk shit to anyone.

>MUH POWERFUL MURICAN ARMY

not an argument, my brown friend.

The absolute state.

I guarantee those are false subtitles, like the last "Based Putin talks about white genocide" clip that went viral.

No one but stormfags talk like this. Putin doesn't give a fuck that white Americans are "the minority" and "outnumbered". No major world leader would talk like this.

You absolute fucking retards.

It means they're retarded, sweetie. But hey, if they do admit it, then they have to admit that our ethnicity exists and that they HAVE to deny it value to annihilate it.

The feeling is shared by the entire world.
>Richest nation on earth.
>Terrible use of resources.
>Literally killed by excessive food.

DELET

t. 1/233 french 3/763 italian 99,9% african "white" american

>t. le 0% Indian-Portuguese-Africa 80 IQ mutt.

You have a lot of spare cash when you're not having to fight off kids with guns all day

God damn, if only I had a time machine to bring the Wehrmacht into this time...we would conquer all of Europe in a week...

Why is american media and (((hollywood))) spreading all the degeneracy in the world?

>American education

Where are russia's former glories?

Putin is richer than you and everyone you know put together.

>His rebuttal to his entire police force literally being faggots is a Sup Forums meme

The absolute state of bongland

SHART

>university gives out more A's
>this cannot possibly mean the studens are achieving more, but rather than the university is going easier on students

>Self hating whites will still deny this.

Last census figures for non-hispanic white population were 61.3%

Jews are 1.7%, so 59.6%

The Census counts all people from
the middle east and north africa as white- that's another couple million, so about 58.5%

Take into account the fact that these numbers are outdated by years when the white population percentage has continued to decline and no one knows wether there are 11 or 30 million illegal aliens here (who will get a path to citizenship the first month that the next democrat president is in office) and 56% is, if anything, too high.

people will start to notice that things aren't what they use to be and then it will be to late to say anything

BUT THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD IS AMERICAN

see the problem with using individuals to validate stances?

>democracy
Fuck democracy. Democracy is just communism lite.