ITT we say something good about Donald Primpf

ITT we say something good about Donald Primpf

I'll start: He has a good family

In less than a yera, he's brought ruin to GOP cohesion that took a decade to build.

He's pushing the pendulum in America so far to the left.

His name really isn't Strumpf. I just call him that when I'm feeling mean. I realize now how unfair it is to him.

He's not Swedish.

He's pretty hard on NAFTA. That's a good thing.
The only thing NAFTA ever did for Canada or the US is export our manufacturing jobs to Paco.

his voice is sexy

He follows instructions.

He locked her up.
Oh wait, ignore my post.

:(

He has very nice petite hands and his skin is colored a lovely shade of orange that reminds me of an Easter morning
Even though he is 70 years old he is really great with social media in comparison to many others his own age which is very impressive

Cuddle cuck, cuddle cuck, how are you? Cuddle cuck, cuddle cuck, I've found YOU!

>ITT we say something good about Donald Primpf
He is very sympathetic to Jewish suffrage.

topkek

delet

Jimmy Carter likes him.

gottem

>GOP cohesion that took a decade to build.

Actually, it's been slipping since GWB.

What about American farmers...they're pretty happy. Plus NAFTA built in price Flores for many products.
Typical globalist leaf....go take Alex jones products to kill more of your sperm.

He's racist

Apartheid Israel is somehow supported through the retards on nu pol.

He called Mexicans rapists.

NOOOOO HE WAS MEANT TO BE OUR GUY

OUR FUCKING GUYYYY

>What about American farmers...they're pretty happy.

How does NAFTA help our farmers?

kys

I believe he gives the globalists as much of a hard time as he can without getting suicided. I truly believe he enjoys needling them, even though even he has limits to what he can get away with.

he made political theatre exceptionally entertaining and provided some top tier memery

>good family

TOPJEJ

Trump isn't gay like OP.

He looks a bit flexible in his opinions, which means he could be converted into ancapism

Why does god allow Isreal to exist?

He's apparently got a really big cock