How do we solve the Anglo problem?

youtu.be/BXxL0QOBkoo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolph_Lundgren
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM
eupedia.com/genetics/britain_ireland_dna.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's solving itself

Germany has more Muslims than us and you are ruled by (((Brussels))).

>b-but Austria is right wing

Top Kek, your 'far right' loves the EU which just shows how leftist continental betas are compared to Brexit Based Anglos

London calls to prayer when?

Atkinson
170IQ, Racing Driver, landed a plane when pilot collapsed,

>subhuman dravidians and nigerians are better than syrians and turks

Rowan Atkinson net worth £130m
Dolph Lungren net worth $15m

Your gonna need a new picture

>how to spot a jew

>not thinking rowan atkinson is the business
>the absolute state of americans

He is genetically bankrupt

lazyqualitybait.jpg

Genetically we are part german part French and stuff, I don't know why it has to be Anglo vs aryan when we have the same cultures and same great great great etc grandparents

We should just respect our countries and look at the bigger Johnny Foreigner problem that is out there

This is not hard to understand.

How is that bait? Fucking look at him

we waz kangz and sheeeeit

>some random model vs a brilliant screenwriter and actor with a master's degree in electrical engineering from Oxford
I don't think this is really the comparison you were going for

You literally stemmed from undesirables

Pretty sure dolph would wipe the floor with him intellectually and physically

he wouldn't, well he would physically.

i heard theyre in the process of reconstructing big ben into a giant muslim prayer siren

Dolph is a literal genius m8

>Atkinson is ugly, but extremely witty and intelligent and went to Oxford
>Lundgren is some model who is only famous because he won the looks lottery
How superficial is Sup Forums? You really value aesthetics over intelligence? Disappointed.
Us Anglos are the ugliest in Europe, but we're also the smartest and most cunning, otherwise we wouldn't have had the Empire. Let's remind everyone that we are the only white nation to have spread the white race across 3 major continents, contributing the most to our race's global dominance.

Btfo

time to rewatch Blackadder, I guess

minus 20 points for him having no sexual market value

It’s a draw at best

You have retarded reasoning, like pic related.

that's ignorant

italian/ german here.

>he takes IQ serious

DUNDER HEAD!!!!!!!!!

>No sexual market value
>Has money and status
Pick one

>be ameritard
>suddenly realise you're not an epin troll
>everyone has just been laughing at him behind their screens for the past 15 minutes

Oh say, can you see?

Dolph has all three and much, much more

You lose by your own retarded rules

He’s still ugly as fuck m8. That’s the point

Yeah but you said Rowan has no smv which isn't true at all. Also i'm pretty sure Rowan is more well known/recognisable the Dolph.

Fuck off with these D&C shill threads m8.

how much does steve bannon drink a day

outside of britainistan he’s known as mr bean alone. Dolph is world famous for rocky

Who would win in a fight though

>random model
He has a master's degree in chemical engineering. Do not prejudice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolph_Lundgren

I assume Mike Tyson is superior to you then.
Literal nig tier criteria.

Fuck this shill d&c thread

>Atkinson
>170IQ, Racing Driver, landed a plane when pilot collapsed,

Dolph has a pretty high IQ too , unfortunately his autistic german genetics didn't help him, he also fucked female monkeys in his youth.

so did Rowan’s mother apparently

At least he has kids with a white mother.

bump because brits are apes

tfw Hitler looked far more anglo than Aryan

implying the Anglos aren't Aryan

I didn’t think someone is taking this seriously

Dolph Lundgren fucked Grace Jones

Don't forget to stay away from swimming pools

The Danes tries to take credit for your success, but it's just dumb "we wuz vikangz" shit.

Nords and Germanics had little genetic impact on the British isles.

Not that bad

>danes and other assorted 'vikings' settle in england and are subsumed into the local gene pool
>danes made england
wew

Stop judging other mens appearance you absolute faggot

Indeed, the Dane is treacherous.

most English people today I related to the Anglo Saxons and Danes

Investigating troll posts in social media is antisemitism.

>this is an 11 in bongistan
>mfw

>t. Quasimodo

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/

This is an intersting article.

Your mom

Funny within that area are contained 99% of the niggers and Arabs in Europe.

Blackadder aswell

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM

>Funny within that area are contained 99% of the niggers and Arabs in Europe.

Compared to everyone else, Europeans living within the hajnal line are the least ethnocentric.

I am not saying that it's in our nature to be cucked, but we simply are not able to understand that other people are unlike us, even other Europeans. Classical liberal, low-church dissenter and Marxist propaganda that tells us that it's a sin to acknowledge that people are different and not equal.

>hey guys I'm American and we're totally beautiful
>here's a picture of a silicon latina who only fucks niggers as evidence
>and look it's lauren southern
>fuckin anglos amirite

too bad most English look ugly as fk
I'm not sure what causes it
fat consumerism for too long ?
inbreeding yet the UK has a population of 60+ million while Norway has 4 million and they look better
I don't understand

>inbreeding yet the UK has a population of 60+ million while Norway has 4 million and they look better

England is perhaps the least inbred place in the world.

English roses do exist, I do however think that the alcohol culture of the lower classes combined with their horrible fashion sense puts far more ugliness into your society than needed.

Or it could be that greedy Anglos prefer to marry for money rather than love, with the consequence that industrious ugly mugs took over the genepool.

>Canadians are Americans

European education, everyone

>we may be importing millions of muslims and third worlders from our former colonies but atleast we left the EU so we don't get any pesky Poles invading our country

wtf is up with mr bean, does he have turkish in him or some shit? i have never seen a brit like him. anglos halp plox

>six people
>one of them is benedict cumberbatch who is simply weird looking, yet somehow loved by women around the world
>one of them - the women on the top row - looks more scandinavian than anything else and isn't even hideous, just old and average
>one of them is a fucking jap with dyed hair

WE

It's all bantz my perfidious islander friend.

I was just advising you, so as to allow you to bait more effectively in the future

I wonder if speaking in Chinese is like reading imageboards, since you can't use tones to communicate meaning like in a spoken pitch accent language.

>speaking in Chinese
frankly that doesn't bear thinking about

What is the actual reason that Anglos are so ugly and unappealing looking? Inbreeding, lack of sunlight, lack of genetic diversity due to living on an island?

But Anglo are German, WE ARE THE FUCKING SAME

This is splitting hairs, or literally DNA strings, why are you doing it?

>he asked as he posted yet another picture of the same sixty-two-year-old Englishman

For an insight into the genetic history of Britain:
>eupedia.com/genetics/britain_ireland_dna.shtml

Also, leave Iowa.

>living on an island?
Just shows what you know burger, we have more traffic coming through this Island than will ever visit your hillbilly deliverance style shit hole you are posting from.

WE

All part of the plan. The next stage will be to initiate a substantial race-based conflict, perhaps even World War III, which will then bring the ever-growing racial tensions to a head. All the rapefugees will be trapped in their enemy's territory as they rise up to exterminate them for the invaders they are.

>as a percentage sweden's immigrant population is even greater than britain's

WUZ