Shingeki no Kyojin

Mutinybowl imminent. Armin might be blind. Levi has ackercancer. Peaceful thread. Post theories about the next chapter.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=umAL-6-j1Ew

Armin is cute.

Good night Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

EH is canon.

*YH

No ill intentions toward Armin but I'll have a hearty kek and a pint of whiskey if EM inadvertently take away the most vital aspect of Armin's dream to save his life.

>Thread theme
Cancer.

*EY

Only the Ellen version maybe.

What a cute happy family!

I actually really like this! I know it's Annie but she does look rather a lot like me. I would be smiling though.

A favourite!

I wanna fuck Armin's sweet twink body!

Too cute. How do I acquire a baby Armin?

You must let him feed from your breasts for nine months. After that you can shove him back inside your vagina and he'll come out as a newborn baby.

I have completed my birthday picture for Isayama. I heard he liked toenails so I decided to be thoughtful and draw a foot coming from his cake. The toes are webbed because he looks as though he has webbed toes. From left: Zeke, Armin, Eren, Mikasa and Hitch.

Yes

Time to come clean Sup Forums that little blond faggot is the only character that has my name and it felt damn good being called cute miracle of the universe and olev. Couple of chapters ago everyone wished for my death and my retardedness compelled me to feel a bit bad about it. Sorry for blogging but thanks for the compliments that weren't even for me. Love ya f/a/gs.

LH a best!

Hitch pls. We know you wish you had some of Historia's luck.

Appropriately horrifying.

>ip counter goes up
>armin is a very common german name
It checks out. I kek'd, not-our-armin-Armin. I went to college with a Swiss boy named Armin. He was a nerd but didn't have the retarded haircut and he was about 6'3.

Armin a shit.

I'm actually traveling the world and have a stop at the Balkans right now. Traveling the world I know ...

Armin being cold 24/7 was a reference to how he'd be burned alive.

His fear of the dark is a reference to how he'll be blind.

His blanket represents his visual aid or his ocean dream. He gives it up in chuugakkou but fights for it back later on.

>more headcanons
It's a retarded made up gimmick, because Armin is boring.

I have green eyes and I feel good when I see Eren. That said Armin is a little faggot.

I don't think that will work user.

>I have green eyes
Wow, that's really special, user.

Shut the fuck up Armin and get raped.

I felt a little kinship with Petra because we're both redheads. and apparently the same height

>Armin
Disgusting. Armin a shit.

armin sucks

Nooooo not again ;_; wasn't this a bully free zone.

>share a theory I have
>LUL UR RETARDED ARMIN A SHIT!12!111
It's a theory you retard. If you don't like it, then fuck off out of my thread. This is why nobody discusses things anymore because of cancer like you.

no it isn't i can talk from experience

My name is Eren. That's a common german name too.

Nobody wants to discuss Shitmin headcanons.

Turkroach pls go and stay go.

>fuck off out of my thread
>literally ablooo blooo blooo I need muh safe space
KEK, what can you do fucktard?

>That's a common german name too.
Not at all.

>headcanons
You don't know what that word means. You have to be 18 or older to post on this site. Now get the fuck out of my thread and go hang yourself.

Get you banned for being an irrelevant fuck. It's not a safe space, it's me telling you to actually contribute to the goddamn thread.

Do not reply to flame inciting comments. Do not engage with shitposters. Report and ignore.

M Ü N C H E N
Ü
N
C
H
E
N

When I get back we are going travel to see the ocean together right ?

>Arminfats blogging
>fanfictions
>contributing
MEIN FUCKING SIDES.

>You have to be 18 or older to post on this site.
Ironic coming from an Arminfag posting Linking Park lyrics here and talking about their dumblr.

I really hope you kill yourself you cancerous nigger. I posted a theory, all you did was shit the thread up. Look in the goddamn mirror you ugly landwhale. I am so much better than you.

Are you asking me out? That's a very Armin thing to do.

By the way does Germany even have an ocean?

>projecting this hard
>including tidbits about your life to pretend it isn't pathetic
Man this is embarrassing. Fanfictions belong on tumblr Arminfat, whoops sorry I meant ''''''plus'''''' size Armintellectuals

In the north

Armin haters are sure going all out with their delusions, projections, and shitposting. Wew lads.

If Denmark hadn't lost it's bottom part Germany probably wouldn't have and since SNK is set in old times (maybe) they probably don't even have an ocean.

Hitch isn't even a real name. Where did Isayama find it?

>this fanny flustered
Arminfags are hilarious as hell.

SnK is not taking place on our earth, so it doesn't really matter.

>18.01.41

I can one-up that. Jean's birthday prophecy.

Eren > Mikasa > Armin

Cute!

Even cuter!

Cute!

N-no i just want to see the ocean and explore the world.
Kind of, its a mostly harbours and such the beaches there are all bad and its mostly cold. Southern Europe is where its at Greece and even Turkey.

I always wondered where they would go, but there is no confirmation that the setting is in Germany anyway so I dont know. It really seems like it tho with the architecture and forest and mountains that all remind me of Schwarzwald somehow. Did Isayama ever give an interview about the location or if its in a geographical map similar to the real world ?

EH is canon, Ymir a shit.

Shit > EMA

*Arminfags are sure going all out with their headcanons, fanfictions and blogging. Wew lads

Shit > Ymir

This.

Why do people seem to care for/like the characters in this show so much compared to other popular shows? You can pretty much find ANY type of fanart of any of the characters if you search hard enough.

>Ymir > Ymir

I dunno but I'm not complaining.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

I miss posting that in every thread. Thank you user.

Leave Eren alone.

You're welcome.

Eren a shit. Manlet should have hit him harder.

Since we usually only see them at their job or suffering in some way while also having interesting moments with each other fans long to fill in the blanks and show everyone in different situations. That's one of my theories anyway.

Leave the poor kid alone.

Cute!

>these arminfat headcanons

Eren a big oozing pile of shit.

The Hispanic fujos fangirled when Levi punched Eren

Eren doesn't deserve that.

He does. All of EMA do. I'm glad nips finally realize how shit they are and even refuse to continue reading the manga, because of them.

That's mean, user.

Eren is best EMA and cutest.

Come the fuck on

A shame Manlet was so tired after fighting Zeke and all those titans. Would have been so satisfying to see Mikasa get btfo.

Manlet an overrated shit 2bh.

>Mikasa get btfo
More like raped desu senpai.

I liked how he was still able to take Eren out easily even though he was exhausted.

Manlet to forcibly put an inbred Ackerlet in her when?

Eren >>> LMA

your not fooling anyone desumin.

Yes, but EMA are worse than shit.

Eren would be completely useless without his shifting powers. He's neither smart nor that great with 3DMG.

Soon.