Is there a better international rivalry than Germany and England?

is there a better international rivalry than Germany and England?

Iceland and england

Jews vs. mankind

Yeah I think we will do well this World Cup coming, I geniunly believe that we have the players we just need the chemistry

Kane is really good right now, rashford is up and coming, Ali is really good etc

USA couldn't make it through the knockout stage but they don't care, you would think that USA would try more at something that is pretty much the worlds most favourite sport

what is it about germans and digging holes at the beach

I went to Nuremberg not long ago, it's weird, they don't have buttons to get the green man, they just wait until it automatically comes on....

Honestly they are so weird, I would cross the road when there are no cars whilst the Germans would wait a solid minute of no cares to be told when to cross the road..

They love to do weird orderly shit

95% of the players in form now willen be out of form come summer. Never peak to soon.

They just do basic bitch passing and play it too safe, the English players are just doing really well in the prem.

Footballers don't give a shit about their country after a while, there is not as much pride

a young nazi youth is seen scooping jew ash from collected victims, colorized circa 1942.

"America vs ______"
anything we're involved in is better lol

kek

vs whites?

you're undercard fights

you spent the middle to late 20th century picking on Asians, and have spent the first years of the 21st century picking on Arabs.

entertaining, but you can't beat a good aul heavyweight fight like France v Germany, or Japan v China.

dose fish wars

>germany
>an actual country, not Americas test subject
>white
pick only one, ahmed

Lichtenstein vs Monaco
simply feral

as if anyone in the world would even be effected by a nation getting BTFO unless it was America.
top kek, keep thinking you alt-nations are relevant lol

>korea still split in two
>lost vietnam
>invaded Iraq for no reason leading to the death of countless American citizens

hmmm

>wait a solid minute of no cares to be told when to cross the road..
It's everywhere like this in north europa, i wonder if the slavs do that too

Protestants (whites) and Catholics (mudbloods)

they hone their autism skills at all times.

is this "rivalry" even relevant within germany? how many care? outside of football perhaps.

In the uk we walk across the road whenever we can, it's the only thing we are impatient for, we are good at waiting for trains, when it comes late, takes the piss with only 2 carriages that were made in the 70s

France and England. They are both actually countries and not a puppet state propped up by America.

No, because all of our other rivals puss'd out.

>Ancient european history of contest.

>French white-flag it hard
>Spaniards just fucking give up on everything
>Portugal just keeps quiet

All our old fun rivals gave up and the only one's left are Germany, and they're just infected with Merkelism right now, enabling shitlsamic terror, of all the disgusting ideologies on earth...

>They are both actually countries and not a puppet state propped up by America.
>They are both actually countries
>not a puppet state propped up by America.

it's just another attempt by them to be the villain

This is RACISM and it's NOT funny!

as if any of that was for realsies lol we just do that stuff to shoot the piss
stay jealous italy lol

at least it makes for some good movies

howabout worst international rivalry?
i vote india pakistan
just ignore each other, you're literally cousins, bunch of children

t. Bangla

i agree. it's one of those rivalries where I literally couldn't care if they blow each other apart.