One if the first 10 missions is going to Church and be raped by Priests

>one if the first 10 missions is going to Church and be raped by Priests
>member berries sperging : "member when Christianity was good" "Member when Christianity was helping poor people"
>final boss(probably i just got there) is literally Donald Trump
>All cops are racists who shoot and jail innocent black people

WTF is wrong with Ubisoft ?

stop playing computer games, they're for children

They are french

show me the trump boss

It's Cartmans hand.
But is candidate for mayor and against "crime" his followers are white people and when you take a selfie with them you get the hashtag #MakeSouthParkGreatAgain

So their point is pretty clear

jesus christ im getting real tired of the progressive agenda in entertainment

There's no realm for the white man to relax anymore

>implying the Catholic Church isn't the world's largest pedofile ring
Get a load of this alterboy

I member when South Park was funny

The Catholic Church greatest mistake (besides being heretics) is that they don't kick homos out of the priesthood.
They just move em around and they continue diddling little boys

>((((South Park))))
>WEWUZKANGZsoft

Yep
>we are the guardian of morality
>also we like fucking little boys up the ass
The Vatican should be nuked

Just annexing is fine.

I don't see what the big deal is. It's a cartoon made by two guys trying to funny. Anyone who has any sort of change of opinion based off something so trivial probably wasn't going to have an opinion of any worth anyway, so who gives a shit?

I don't know, the Niggerthulu was pretty funny. PC principal teaches you how to be a social justice warrior that gives you an added attack when your enemy microagresses. You get to help the cops to throw niggers in jail for nothing. Game has been pretty sweet so far.

heretics? faith alone is the biggest heresy ever, and responsible for more souls going to hell than anything the catholic church has done.

omg you paid for this what the fuck is wrong with you? this was cool when i was in school and that was a decade and a half ago lmao at your life

>but whole
Dark Souls want their 6 year old meme back.

>show made by literally cuckold raising his wifes nig son

Why is he even doing that?

I would see your point if this "progressive" Ideology was only being shoe horned into just a couple games
its the new wolfenstein, Mass Effect Andromeda, to an extent yooka layley, a bit of watch dogs 2, and overwatch by over diversity and their comics, and now this.
Don't even get me started on the Marvel comic book industry