Explain to me why I should respect any authority other than my own?

>Gods
>The State/Nation
>Class
>Race
>Political Correctness
Why should I follow ANY of that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_f9wUAxMbuA&list=FLxYM-XVSdWYb2cWK55mIA9A&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because of black dicks.

not to check my own digits but still
not compelling

Why should you care about anything at all?
Reality could be structured in such a way as that you doing or not-doing x is going to eternally fuck you. It wouldn't be wise to just assume bodily death is the end for you or that what you do in this life will have no consequences for you.

Well it's the only answer you're going to get before this archives lol

If it was structured in such a way, there still isn't a method where I could know that for sure. So I might as well do as I want personally.

>It wouldn't be wise to just assume bodily death is the end for you or that what you do in this life will have no consequences for you.
But going off of what I know says otherwise. Why should I submit to any government or religion?

God - Your almighty creator and giver of the morals which build civilization you ungrateful fuckwit
Nation - Your friends, Family, and Folk. Your neighbors and town. Never trust the government fully, but love your nation
Class - Dont care
Race - Cold hard fact is certain races are predisposed to certain behaviors. Blacks have proven again and again to be violent criminals and quite frankly stupid. Race aslo serves as a tie into tradition and identity which helps to reinforce and uphold the morals which your way of life was built upon.
Political Correctness - Fuck it

Because you didn't create yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=_f9wUAxMbuA&list=FLxYM-XVSdWYb2cWK55mIA9A&index=2

>there still isn't a method where I could know that for sure
The fact that you can't verify the absolute truth of the proposition that what you do now will carry consequences beyond your current worldly life does not logically lead to your conclusion that "I should just do what I feels xD".
In fact simply assuming a circumstance more favorable to you (that you'll face oblivion instead of an eternity of being fucked for being an immoral selfish fuckwad) is wishful thinking and short-sighted.

You're entitled to whatever you can get away with. Just remember that a republic destroys little dingleberries with little to no effort.

>Your almighty creator and giver of the morals which build civilization you ungrateful fuckwit
This did not happen.
>Your friends, Family, and Folk. Your neighbors and town. Never trust the government fully, but love your nation
Why should I LOVE my nation? It does not love me.
>Class - Dont care
Okay
>Race - Cold hard fact is certain races are predisposed to certain behaviors.
But I am an individual, and individuals are always viewed separately from the group.
>Political Correctness - Fuck it
Okay

>It wouldn't be wise to just assume bodily death is the end for you or that what you do in this life will have no consequences for you.
That is reality. It would be very wise indeed

>wishful thinking and shortsighted
I would say believing in an afterlife is wishful thinking, especially since you probably think you'll go to infinite pleasure for submitting to others in this life.
>The fact that you can't verify the absolute truth of the proposition that what you do now will carry consequences beyond your current worldly life does not logically lead to your conclusion that "I should just do what I feels xD".
And what happens when I say "Actually it is an absolute truth that there are no other worldly consequences?" You have no rebuttal.
this, I believe we can only get what we take.
So? Why should a creation listen to a creator?

Because i'll shoot you if you don't.
t. the police.

Very interesting, so force is the reason. What happens then, when the non-police shoot back? There's more non-police than police.

You're literally assuming that from nothing. You might as well assume every other person you think you see is actually a polymorphed kaleidoscope.

You're assuming there's more cop killing scum than citizens who'll report your faggotry.

You shouldn't if you don't want to, but we will make you bend the knee

This shill could not be anymore obvious.

I said not believing in an afterlife simply because you're more comforted in that belief is wishful thinking.

>And what happens when I say "Actually it is an absolute truth that there are no other worldly consequences?"
You're assuming that and I have no reason to take you seriously in a brute and baseless assumption. In the first place worldly consequences are irrelevant - couldn't give less of a shit what sinful worthless wicked fuckwads happen to do.

Gods give you good morals
The state is stronger together join it and make everybody else better
class can easily be changes with syndicalism
Race is something everybody has, be proud of your own race OP
being PC is a mental disorder

>Political Correctness
Because a nigger will call you racist and you will shit your pants you commie faggot

That's for you to figure out.

First of all, stop hiding behind stupid meme flags; we all know your perspective by your post. We want to know where you're from.

There are certain rules you SHOULD follow. Those set by the society you live in are critical for your success within that society - unless you can change all of their minds. If you rely on anyone else in life for anything, you'll need to conform just a little (at least) to ensure fluid interaction with those you rely on. Otherwise, if you prefer to be completely antisocial and can survive with nothing but nature, go ahead, I say.

Religion is a farce, but don't let that confuse you; religious morality isn't the only morality; it's just the only one that requires blind acceptance. Common sense gives us morality as well. If you need to interact with anyone in society, it's rational to observe that someone who wantonly murders people will not get ahead in whichever society it's interacting. If you expect to keep your things without losing them to thieves, it's rational to conclude that not being a thief yourself is the other side of the equation. (or at least never being caught) Common-sense morality isn't a set of laws that must be blindly accepted, but a series of rational decisions based upon the fact that you need to interact with others, but they don't have to do shit for you if they don't want to.

Governmental laws are a curious mix of theology and rationale, typically though, the theology-inspired portions are either backed by actual rationale, (murder, theft) or simply obviously perpetrated and imposed by believers in a particular creed. (abortion) Those you disagree with because they aren't rational can be ignored, provided you don't get caught.

Additionally, a lot of laws exist to protect those who (ironically) fuck you first, but believe that they are too rich and powerful and important to follow either set of morals. Those laws should be disregarded entirely, provided you can get away with it.

So we live in a functioning society full of order and relative peace you fucking moron

because you're retarded knowledge doesn't come close to the accumulated knowledge gathered throughout human history?

You're not going to. Your neighbors aren't going to. You'll take your public assistance, spend it (good boy, treats), and speak when spoken to like everyone else. This isn't changing.

>set by the society
Am I society? If I'm not who is? If I am, I've got a rule for you though - kill yourself.

Because without the creator you couldn't even ask this question.

because you're stupid

We are apart of the natural world, the animal kingdom. Ants have no afterlife, there is no God judging them when they pass away. Human life is no different .

EDGY
D
G
Y

>kill yourself.
ah you truly are assblasted. Classic line for those not intelligent enough to respond with anything.

You are technically a part of society, but I doubt anyone will ever take you seriously. I'd say kill yourself back, but you're worse than dead; you're ineffectual, un-respectable and not very smart. I'm afraid your life will actually be worse than death when you graduate high school. (or get a GED)

Stop hiding behind meme flags, faggot.

Go to hell you fucking utopian anarchist retard.

>Explain to me why I should respect any authority other than my own?
By a coincidence, those were Satan's exact words.

>We are apart of the natural world, the animal kingdom
Or we're above it.

You used a buzzword that doesn't reference any actual thing or state of affairs, which I asked you to clarify if I wasn't society.
Since you're still alive I must not be society, so who is?

You mean if we hadn't evolved from single-cell organisms? Totally. God is a lie.

>You are technically a part of society
So I get to make rules? My rule is "kill yourself".
If I don't get to make rules, who does, and why should anyone care about them other than you telling them "my arbitrary rules are important xD"?

Sorry mate but your thinking is that of an idiot.

"Theres no proof that there could be any danger up ahead so that means i should just run full speed around corners and not worry about hitting anyone or anything!"

^ this is you.

>Gods
Fuck superstition

>The State/Nation
Avoid jail

>Class
Nobody cares

>Race
Nobody cares

>Political Correctness
You want nothing from them, don't give a fuck.
You may need something, use your brain

You get to make rules only if you can convince the vast majority of the society you're a part of to agree with you and pass a law or enact something official that says so. Rules are made as a collective, unless you live in a dictatorship. Sadly though, you'll never get to make rules because you're clearly an idiot that no one would listen to.

No one has to follow any rule they don't like, but the society that enforces it will have the last say, so ...do whatever the fuck you want, I guess. The chips will fall where they may.

You missed my point. Anarchy doesn't work because people are extremely good at collusion. They will work together in their own self interests, form a government, actually solve problems. If they can make it work easier by creating a diety to explain some of the harder questions in life, they'll do it and move on.

Taking charge of this system requires tremendous amounts of stoicism, something that the Church is adept at. The more you quietly try to fight it, the more you respect it and realize its where you belong. We're bound for the stars, and we won't get there without religion, in one way or another.

>You get to make rules only if you can convince
Anyone can be convinced of anything, so I guess man-made rules are totally and completely lacking in moral substance or significance.

Thanks for clarifying that for yourself and everyone else bro.

Believing in an afterlife wouldnt be wishful thinking for you as your actions here not caring about anything are risky if there is an afterlife that might have consequences for your actions

You don't have to, but good luck getting anywhere in life with that mindset.
It's just the way it is.

>government
>actually solve problems
Oh I am laffin.

The conclusion you arrived at is nonsensical and retarded, even for you.

What citizen would support tyranny? You have a nation of sheep then.
>I said not believing in an afterlife simply because you're more comforted in that belief is wishful thinking.
Belief in the afterlife is the idea you're bringing about, when you are born there is no belief in an afterlife until someone else introduces that idea.
>couldn't give less of a shit what sinful worthless wicked fuckwads happen to do.
>sinful
Why do you believe in sin when nearly every church is hypocritical? There simply is no rational reason to believe in a god.
I don't believe in gods but I still think I abide by morality. The state is foreign to me and wants to exploit me and my labor (tax dollars). Syndicalism is a step in the right direction, however.
I am white (not Jewish) and find some comfort in my heritage, but I am not enslaved to it.
check my flag, I'm not Israeli.
I can take public assistance and spend it on other things, without caring for what my government thinks.
Again, god is not real.

This guy is Rick and Morty tier stupid. We're seeing more of these pop up, have you guys noticed?

I would, because the alternative is YOUR tyranny.
You want to be a dictator with the law in your mouth instead of following the social contract.

People may work together in such ways, but that still doesn't explain why I personally have to abide by what they say. Holding a gun to my head isn't a reason, since a maniac can just as easily hold a gun to YOUR head and tell you to sing happy birthday. Also, Max Stirner was an anarchist who spoke of "unions of egoists," which are groups of people united solely by their self-interests. That would perhaps be a more honest system.
>if there is an afterlife
What proof is there that there is an afterlife, that my actions here affect my placement in it, and that the current system inspires the correct actions anyways?
I could just be a devious manipulator a la Machiavelli, you know!
No, if I saw these threads I would not have made one.
>social contract
Why am I obligated to follow a contract that I never signed? Of course I would prefer my own tyranny, since it's mine.

Because we don't want your tyranny, that's why we, the responsible adults of the world, will use force to stop you from usurping society.

>we we we
Why do you think you're such a unified group. How do you know there isn't a person exactly like me in charge of society and YOUR life right now? The only difference is I'm on an image board and they're living fat.

It follows from -
P1) Rules are made by convincing others to adopt a rule
P2) People can be convinced of literally anything
P2a) If a rule can be anything, rules can contradict other rules or themselves
P2b) If rules can contradict other rules or themselves, they can't be morally substantive ("don't do x" and "do x" both simultaneously being true is nonsense)
------
C) If rules are made simply by convincing others to adopt them then rules are morally insignificant/lacking in substance.

Fucking dipshit undergraduate inarticulate autist, kill yourself.

Because groups will always be stronger than the individual. So if you want any power, you need to be a part of a group. Preferably a natural group/one you are drawn to.

Unless you see your own life as useless and inconsequential, then by all means do what thou wilt. Though it's going to catch up with you in the end.

Because that's not how government works for the very reason that we don't want individuals making up rules for themselves and effecting others.

>when you are born there is no belief in
What does tabula rasa nonsense have to do with anything?

You're a fool who seems to believe they are intelligent and is cursed to show everyone his foolishness every time he speaks.

You don't need proof there is a danger coming to not run across a road. We don't work that way.

For danger its on you my friend, to consider the possabilities of something you don't know about yet being up ahead of you.

If you don't wear a helmet in defiance because theres no proof that you'll hit a tree stump and fall off your bike, you are a fool who is acting illogically and in contrast to good sense.

>Why do you believe in sin when nearly every church is hypocritical?
Rephrased -
>Why do you believe in sin when sinners sin?
People sinning doesn't mean I should disbelieve in sin. There's an infinite number of rational reasons one might believe in God, just like there are an infinite number of rational reasons a person might hold ANY beliefs that aren't contradictory.

social animal. you take from others, ergo you owe back.

Explain to me why an afterlife exists if I'm such a fool. I wear a helmet because I know I can injure my head. I look both ways because I know cars can hit me. I don't know if there's an afterlife.
>There's an infinite number of rational reasons one might believe in God, just like there are an infinite number of rational reasons a person might hold ANY beliefs that aren't contradictory.
I disagree in that while deism/gnosticism makes some philosophical sense, the traditional religious method of believing in Yahweh and sin is only used to control people. If the church cannot be trusted, what use is god?

>go to store
>take x off shelf
>bring to register
>pay y person z for x
>y accepts payment z for x
>leave with x and without z
But who was debt?????

I don't think I owe anything. Prove that I do?

Because personal sacrifices of "freedom" (or, from the standpoint of most people, just not being an anarchist) must be made in order to keep society running. If you're so edgy that you feel you don't need to follow any laws or obide by any traditions, society will dispose of you and move on without you. For the sake of it's own existence.

So we've established that society is a self-serving creature that cares only for itself. Why should I sacrifice anything to this selfish monster?

You actually just make yourself a isolated individual which are the easiest people to rule over. You really are the ultimate good goy because any other group could crush and subjugate you easily.

>I disagree
It's demonstrable.
"My reason for believing (in God) is that I gain y for doing so."
Where someone actually gains y - whatever y may be - they're rational in their belief. You can insert an infinite number of things y and it can be true.

>P1) Rules are made by convincing others to adopt a rule
TRUE - assuming that is is truly the decision of the consensus to create the rule. All ideas start somewhere, so realistically, EVERYTHING comes about by convincing others of its validity.
>P2) People can be convinced of literally anything
FALSE - while it's maybe technically possible, (i.e. god) it would take a tremendous effort, exponentially complicated by the size of the population. This scenario is highly unlikely.
>P2a) If a rule can be anything, rules can contradict other rules or themselves
FALSE - also, potentially possible under a technicality, but so irrational and unlikely that it wouldn't happen easily. You are assuming that all of society is retarded and will constantly make such idiotic mistakes, another factor that's increasingly complicated by the size of the society in question.
>P2b) If rules can contradict other rules or themselves, they can't be morally substantive ("don't do x" and "do x" both simultaneously being true is nonsense)
Not even worth judging as true or false. This scenario is incredibly irrational, and would probably never happen without the injection of arbitrary rules from another source, such as those found in religion.
>C) If rules are made simply by convincing others to adopt them then rules are morally insignificant/lacking in substance.
Absolutely FALSE. Morality is totally relative. If a society adopts a set of rules that it judges to be moral, than they are inherently moral to the society that adopted them. By the way, this is ALWAYS how rules are decided.

If you're anywhere near a post-graduate education level, the school you attended failed to teach you any common sense. Try again.

Showing your stupidity again. You know you can injure your head but you don't know theres a stump. You know theres a risk going around corners but you don't know you'll be hit by a red bmw.

You know theres a risk of consequences for your actions in this life, but you dont know theres an afterlife where you're going to be judged by the bird god osiris.

You see, a sensible person knows there is a risk and accounts for that in their actions.

Interesting....society doesn't care about you, the individual edgelord...thereby it's selfish because everyone doesn't bend to your whims? You're projecting too hard.

>unlikely
>false

HOW DO I LOGIC LIKE user?????

Gods - don't follow.
The state/nation - Are you autistic? Your whole movement is literally a state...
Class - cause if you are retarded, you are poor, and it should stay this way for ever
Race - some races are retarded, like blacks being 12% of the population but doing 48% of its crime (we should not discriminate by race, only by intellect)
Political correctness - your entire movement consists of angry virgins screaming at the right for not being politically correct

I think i answered all of the above. At the end, u dont have to respect anyones authority other then your own, but u need to understand that a little anarchist shit like you will never have as much authority as a political figure, wealthy person, businesses owner, or any of the above.

>is that I gain y for doing so
Then you are being duped, since you don't know that y exists. If you suck my dick, I'll give you a unicorn. Now it is rational for you to suck my dick, and as you do so, you think of how awesome that unicorn is going to be.
Then you realize that I never really quantified how many times you should suck my dick for this reward, so you're kinda doing this until I give you that unicorn or you die. Still rational?

Do you want the benefits of aligning yourself with them? If so do so.

Do you have the power to resist their impact upon you if you choose not to go along? If not, then you have no choice.

>Respect
Nice spook, nerd.

Wow. That's all you got? I expected more - not better, just more.
Go to bed. School tomorrow.

>then you are being duped
You could be being duped into disbelieving in a true proposition. You can't just assume a truth or false value of a premise that you don't have access to means of verification of.

I like this guy

>I DON'T KNOW WHAT PROPOSITIONAL LOGIC IS OR HOW IT WORKS BUT BOY I SURE LOVE COCKS
t. (You)

Because you live in society.

It's as simple as that. Leave society, you can do whatever the fuck you want. You won't.

Charles Manson was right: you can't protest the destruction of the environment and then go home and flick on the lights. It doesn't work that way.

>but you don't know there's a stump
False equivalence, I know there are risks when I ride a bike. There is no risk of an afterlife.
>accounts in their actions
Again this isn't a 1:1 comparison. Wearing a helmet doesn't make me any better at riding a bike or improve my reaction times, so being a submitting to an imaginary deity is not the same thing as wearing a helmet.
>it's selfish because it doesn't bend to my whims
I don't want society to "bend to my whims," I want society to stop bending me to its own. It wants me to go to church, to pay taxes, to be drafted, to die when it is convenient. In exchange for this, I am allowed to live? Completely selfish of this entity we are all forced to be a part of.
I am not part of a movement, and from what I've experienced anarchists disagree with each other more than they disagree with statists.
>political correctness
Again, not a movement. I think PC is shit and thought control, which is why I discard it along with religion and nationalism.
>never have as much authority
Well I can say that I own myself, and since you have to be an egotistical backstabbing prick to achieve power in society anyways, nothing has changed for either of us... you just think it's all okay since you're "part of the group."

Just watch sovern citizen vids on Youtube. There's your reason.

Who is society? Are you society?

>Why should I follow ANY of that?

No one is forcing you to. Btw, why do you anarcho-gommie faggots never add 'humanity' to your sacred-cow slaughtering list? That's the biggest spook of all.

then go live in the woods and die there. Society is the only reason a fool like you would reach maturity.

I "could" be, but I'm not. You haven't explained why the afterlife exists or what I can do to have good placement in it. And I think I've debunked the "possibility" altogether.
:) i like u 2
Most of them still follow some religion or make it a point to piss of bootlickers and cops. I don't like that behavior, since everyone involved is a brainlet.

But I can't by that logic, since all the woods in the area are "owned" by someone.

Oh I'm sure you'll be left alone. Have fun eating berries and dying from drinking tainted water.

>I'm not
Or you are. Can't verify.

>And I think I've debunked the "possibility" altogether
Quote yourself doing that so I can publish what you've managed to do that no one in history has done (falsify a non-falsifiable proposition) and make bank please.

Point is you live in a country ruled by people who are in power. You are to obey the laws to keep things civil. You can resist to cooperate and follow those laws and get BTFO. But no lawyer will help you for being stupid successfully. Don't like it? Go raft yourself into international waters and have fun there.

Literally >i watch rick and morty and it told me what i think is so smart and my parents are jerry
-The thread

Ever wondered why this cartoon is popular among idiots who identify as the main character? Ricks beliefs are literally a comedy writer writing down everything angsty teens believe then attributing them to the main character and calling that guy the "smartest man in the universe" to stroke the ego of the teen audience.

>make a show for 6th graders
>main character is old man who is constantly called the smartest man in the universe
>main character believes everything a 6th grader believes, despite that being the opposite of what actual smart people believe
>dumb 6th graders self insert and suddenly feel they are the smartest person in the universe because a CARTOON told them so.

See how this works now that ive applied it to another group? see how stupid you lot look to everyone.

>explain what it's like to be a responsible adult

Don't. I didn't say you need to. I just said don't be shocked when you're disposed of / thrown in prison / publicly executed and no one cares. That's how society works, you dont like it, it will chew you up and spit you out. Just don't complain when that happens.

>backstabbing prick to achieve power in society
Ok there, so if going to college, transferring to a university, going to med-school (still paying off all the debt btw) working for a year in a hospital and making enough money to start my own office is me being "egotistical backstabbing prick" then fuck yeah I am.

So the society continues to poison me with tainted water, then? Further reason to not submit.
You're only so smug because society tolerates you for now. Second you piss it off, regardless of your intent, you're fucked. What a noble creation!
>falsify the proposition
1.) There is no proof of an afterlife whatsoever.
2.) I do not have to base my actions around achieving the afterlife.
Done.

You shouldn't. That includes your Antifa overlords.

You realize water was never safe to drink....who am I kidding you don't realize anything and you're LARPing.

The place your meme flag is concealing m8.

The place with electricty and internet access.