IT JUST GETS WEIRDER AND WEIRDER

IT JUST GETS WEIRDER AND WEIRDER.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
govtech.com/em/safety/Las-Vegas-Fusion-Center-Public-Private-Collaboration-052411.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qxDotdijP5Y&t=162s
youtube.com/watch?v=v3JwEbBMt-Q&feature=youtu.be
liveleak.com/view?i=378_1506956902
instagram.com/presidentofcanada/
archive.is/FIYKv
archive.is/tXepk
archive.is/vHN2s
archive.is/aOOlu
imgur.com/gallery/k1o4Q
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43113
youtube.com/watch?v=du1VW6n1Hvs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, wait till you find out israel did it.

>be American
>get shot

>be faggot
>get butthurt

>implying you're not the only butthurt person here

It's almost like the official story is a lie.

Are threads about this getting shoahd?

I think the soldiers that died in Niger was a front for this.
When Trump called the widow and was crass, he knew that media would eat it up, putting focus on the man. Setting them up for the perfect take-down.

I was there. I work for Mossad. My name is user. Bite me faggot.

Can you elaborate?

Read the KB about Vegas:

[KB archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

>implying leafs aren't all butthurt faggots

I can't click. any cliffs?

>president of canada

Nothing to elaborate. The soldiers in Niger, if before attack was a signal that they had gone rogue, if after it was to cover up.
So the soldiers in Niger, didn't die in Niger. They died or was arrested in Vegas. It was very likely a bigger event as has been said, with a bigger threat. This may be some rogue black book agency, or members of one, that would explain the secrecy, the threat is probably ongoing, but even admitting there is a threat would be too much info.

This whole things is bullshit maybe ask the fussion center what happened.
govtech.com/em/safety/Las-Vegas-Fusion-Center-Public-Private-Collaboration-052411.html

This would also explain the dead guy. He wasn't the shooter guy, he was tech or leader.
Also the lack of bullet holes. You don't see hundreds of bulletholes in the doors, it's barely a magazine. Someone probably spotted the security cams he'd set up and interrupted at a very bad time, catching the dead guy off guard making him shoot before attempting dialogue, so here either both him and Jesus dies, unless Jesus managed to put on 50 pounds in a few days. Now there probably was a second shooter in the room, likely the guy in security outfit being chased by other security in the pyramid hotel, which is connected by an underground tunnel.

hmm

>autistic incel posts photo shopped picture on Sup Forums
>instant bait

hm, rly made me think

But...why the shooting? What do you think was the motivation? I did think that maybe the Niger attack was a cover story.

you are on Sup Forums and you don't realize (((they))) want to take away our gun rights and mix our population so we are all brown good goys ready to serve zion?

That's just a happy side effect for (((them))). There is something much more to this shooting.

Las Vegas was supposed to coup the President, put us into another war and stop Trump revealing JFK - 9/11

Are you the same norwegian who always archives thread into a fake news archive?

argh how the fuck he keep getting away

did you see the pic of the of the guy holding their child up in the air with the banner HARVEST in the background of the concert? ritualistic sacrifice is also a benefit. sandy hook was also a mass sacrifice

Nobody Talks about anymore. Dirty metoo sluts fucking for Fame Are more impotrant. DIsgusting Country.

and here comes the bs trying to veer us into some voodoo shit.

It was an attack on America, but since it was stopped, it only was a massacre. There was supposed to be a bigger element here, much hight casualties. Either trough explosives, bio or by the shooters. But it was stopped early and which is why we have the stories we get. Nothing is consist, because everything is a lie. Because rogue elements of black book organizations are still out there. Draining the swamp was never supposed to be easy or without a fight.

did you not see the pic? it's a fact that the elite utilize torture and sacrifice. adrenochrome and blood rituals are as old as humanity itself

take your flag off

youtube.com/watch?v=qxDotdijP5Y&t=162s
Guy finds a video of something happening outside of Hooters on Oct 1st.
Link to original video in subscription video is a hour long. Hooters having 10 ambulance trucks outside of it.
>youtube.com/watch?v=v3JwEbBMt-Q&feature=youtu.be

This guy waited specific for this shot. Pyramid, devil hand.

so lewd

Fuck off bitch

You nasty cunt

do you happen to have a pic of just the top right?

>1%

Faggot needs to charge his damn phone.

mauahah

liveleak.com/view?i=378_1506956902
Police Broadcast of Las Vegas Shooting

instagram.com/presidentofcanada/
>DELETED
Anyone got the full picture? Can't see shit on that screenshot.

archive.is/FIYKv
>Las Vegas Coroner’s Office on Lockdown Since Shooting Massacre

The shooters all work for John McCain

bump
Someone has to have downloaded the fucking pictures FFS.

no cocaine here Hans

>can we use your photo and credit with you
>responds with blog post and no answer

>presidentofCanada
Holy shit Trudeau is behind it all!

cringe general

archive.is/tXepk
>Las Vegas shooting: Gunman Stephen Paddock 'had 42 guns and explosives'

archive.is/vHN2s
Three Eyewitness Accounts Which Challenge Las Vegas Timeline

>Call Hooters
>Did the 12 missing rabbis come in here asking for kosher wings?

archive.is/aOOlu
>Protecting the official narrative: YouTube removing independent media coverage of Las Vegas shooting

imgur.com/gallery/k1o4Q

>"Horned goat of babel" clown pic
>Kekistani
You're the same faggot who shills pizza gate threads with that stale copy pasta. Fuck off CIA nigger.

Reflection

Do you remember my reply from earlier? :^)
>Muh Baphomet

Document had his power puff email.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43113
Walnuts

Translate.twitter.com

>4chansearch.com
>search word: horned goat of babel.jpg
>'shills don't exist you autistic incels lol'

>Just made a thread on it
Feels good man.

So many loose ends, that's a mighty capstone you put on this mess.

That looks like it's a still from a longer video(14min?) that starts a song before the shooting. After he was moving out of the venue through an exit near the stands with the huge horns slapped on the side.

user, realize that 90% of our media is owned by jews. Don't buy into the jew lie. Most of America is not full of whores getting fucked by niggers to make money for kikes.

You mean a symbol constantly associated with American rock music for the past 50+ years isn't there for that reason but rather as a subtle illuminati sacrifice symbol? Last time you retards went down the satanic panic route you fucked over some serious concerns over what the Podestas were up to. It won't be long before you useful morons fuck up any chance of getting to the bottom of the LV shooting.

Whatever conspiracy, there was no packaged media narrative, so it makes me question the who and why. Polack was a drunk, not a shooter. There was a 2nd gunman, this is a fact, and he got away, which is crazy since Las Vegas in in the middle of nowhere. They had to have federal help to make it happen.

>the conspiracy theories are getting weirder and weirder as time goes by
>reached the point of unbeliavable territory already
>this now makes all the belivable theories also seem unbelievable to normal people
Really makes you think who is behind all the really ridiculous theories

AI. It's been around for years. It's just toying with us by pulling the bigger strings.

>911
>91
>9
watch out for those 9's

thank you

You two are the biggest retards I have witnessed in a long time. This just goes to show you shouldn't use the filters without taking super make vitality.

Super male vitality will help with everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=du1VW6n1Hvs

hey jimmy

you should strongly consider suicide. it wont be pretty when the militia men catch you

Denial was swallowed by the Web.

all they had to do was wait a few weeks after the event without providing an explanation or a motive. because by that time everyone would have stopped talking about it and the media wouldn't cover it anymore. that time has now come and gone, so the truth will never be revealed.

You are not right, Gadsden. As I LMAO.

Do NONE of you remember that on the same day a few hours earlier in Las Vegas there was news of a car of peace veering onto the pavement and killing and/or injuring two people?
Someone figure out how its connected.

Hey shill, I see you're shitting up multiple threads

FRANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Look into Stephen's eyes.
>Normal, if not, slightly laid back man. Taking it easy and enjoying life

Look into his brother's eyes
>Psychopath.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

They're all butthurt because getting fucked in the ass by a BBC is proper etiquette over there.

Or the dead Jesus Campos eyes. Brrr....

The horns menans KEKED in spanish, you spooked little faggot

This is their leader. I dont get upset. I genuinely feel bad for them.
I laugh Everytime i see his tranny Castro face

crazy enough to go into Vegas and score the big prize right from under everyones nose. Eric is the evil genius

Eagle with two fasces

Origin of the word fascism

No thanks

this one my favorite

Watching (((you))) try and fight the white man, without ever fighting a white man, is ppv tier enjoyable.

fuck off frank

Yes, this.
Cocaine comp.
This activated many almonds.