OPM 101

Update is out.

12 pages.

A whole lot of nothing.

So she's pretty much confirmed as Goddess Glasses' replacement with her survival here. Probably the same thing goes for Awakened Cockroach and Bug God,

Wait, so she ran away?(I dont blame her, she was completely sweating in fear)

And Cockroach will replace Senior Centipede?

Elder Centipede already replaced Senior Centipede. I was saying Awakened Cockroach is probably going to replace Bug God.

love this page

But Garou isnt Dragon level threat until he faces Darkshine.

I guess Bofoy and Elder will kill each other, giving Bofoy an excuse in not taking part of the Heroes invading the MA.

Oh, for God's sake, who gives a shit about Fubuki and her pointless fight? Yea, she's hot, that's great. But let's fucking go back to actual entertaining stuff. Saitama shenanigans? Genos running around the place? Garou? Gintoki in a dog costume?

>Genos running around the place?
How is that entertaining?

>still in the filler arc
Jesus christ.

Homeless Emperor when?

I'd stick my milk finger to her mouth if you know what I'm insinuating.

It's much better than this at least.

Better than whatever the fuck is happening in this chapter. At least Genos is cool.

> he doesnt read Murata and Ones feed

Fubooty was a mistake. Shit character whose only trait is being sexy.

ass

Phrased it poorly, though I do think that Elder Centipede will be involved in rescuing Garou from Bang and Bomb. Perhaps by swallowing him up and running away?

Mind you, though, right after he faced off against Senior, Bug God, and Royal Ripper in the webcomic, he was able to instantly kill Ripper and was able to deal with Rover with some ease. So him "evolving" to being able to take out Elder Centipede while still being brought down by the combined might of Elder and whoever else comes to dispose of him could be possible. Who knows. Metal Knight might even weaken Elder up a bit, maybe create a chink in his armor,

Here comes the nuclear option.

>TATSUMAKI ISN'T BAD. SHE DIDN DU NUFFIN
>Possibly injures her sisters friends who were acting against their will
Tatsufags are the worst. Can't admit their shit waifu is a mentally deranged psychopath

Always amazing.

Well, she is supposed to have good looks in the webcomic as well, user. Self-claimed, yeah, but still.

Genos not jobbing while fighting powerful enemies is better than what's happening. Genos just fucking around is boring as hell. I agree with Saitama, Garou and Watchdogman though.

Agree with Saitama? On what, exactly? That's a bit of a random insertion in your sentence, so I don't get what you're saying exactly.

Refering to what this user was saying

He agrees that the part with Saitama is better.

I mean that she has no character traits other than being sexy and her inferiority complex. Genos and Tatsumaki both have generic shounen backstories and motivations, but their funny personalities and quirky antics make them good characters. Fubuki just stands around looking sexy and jobbing.

He agrees that Saitama and the rest are entertaining. They were the things I listed.

Whoops, for some reason I just separated the two parts of that sentence and thought of them as being separate phrases. Doesn't make any sense, yeah, but still.

and she lives to give me a boner another day

I don't really agree with that, user. I think it's more like you don't find her character entertaining/humorous, as she's certainly got more traits than simply being sexy and having an inferiority complex.

So are they going to fucking evolve into the other characters through some sort of Monster Mutation

Someone make the city destroyed in the background.

Add also:

Letting Do S get away, when she couldve used 1 hand to stop Fubukis group and the other to stop Do S from escaping.

Officially Garou gets lebelled Dragon during this part of the arc. He also never fights MB (or WDM now) in the webcomic, so his power level or whatever is entirely adjustable.

If anything it doesn't make sense for him to be challenged by Demon level lackeys at this point. The limiter explanation with Garou destroying a giant child kidnapping centipede in the background is also one of the most memorable scenes in OPM. I strongly doubt ONE would replace it with a goddamn cockroach. So ONE made a bunch of centipedes to dispose of.

Truly a masterpiece

>as she's certainly got more traits than simply being sexy and having an inferiority complex.
This is true, but since the Murata re-draws bring her up more than she appears in the original, and those appearance just hammer home the one trait right now, she comes across as one note.

I think in the original version she primarily showed up to try and recruit Saitama, later during this arc towards the climax, and in the most recent arc which is really focused on her. All those focus on her development while stuff like gaming with saitama really don't. So for now I can see why people might see her as boring.

What a slip up, yeah. Way too casual.

Labeled Dragon after the HA assumes that even Bang couldn't take Garou down. Which isn't really right, since he got his ass saved by the MA. He was in the midst of powering up again, but seeing as how he was taken down by 3 Demon levels, that power up wouldn't have been enough to turn the tables on Bang and Bomb. Maybe enough to escape, I suppose.

I want more Garou, Murata let the arc continue for fucks sake.

It's not really hammering it in, though. She has her initial appearance, her extra, and her current appearance now. Her first extra doesn't really count since it doesn't show much of her character off at all. First appearance establishes her basic personality, second how deep her inferiority complex really is as well as just further showing the kind of relationship she has with Saitama at this point in time (acknowledging he's stronger, still trying to approach him), and now this event establishes how much she actually cares for her subordinates. All this interspersed with her generally haughty manner.

I don't think she actually cared about Do S, mostly Fubuki. Didn't she do something similar to that during the MA arc.
I could see Garou taking out Elder Centipede and being too worn out to finish the others

There's also the fact that she's an egotist

Yeah, that's what I meant with the last part and her first appearance establishing her character. I was just mentioning the other defining traits she has that aren't always shown after that.

She has somewhere in the ballpark of 3 extras, the flashback to that b ranker, the extra with Saitama and crew, and I think one other. So maybe 5 apperances and most of them have 3 of them are her getting shown out by her sister, 1 is her establishing her character, and 1 is a joke chapter that reinforces her haughty personality.

It's not far off to say that she is very one note right now. Her first real change in character has yet to happen canonically.

Wait is she not going to help clear out the monsters in the other cities

I was wondering about this too. She literally just flew in, threw Fubuki's subordinates around, lectured Fubuki, then fucked off. Her appearance here felt shoe-horned.

She's not Mob or Teru
Her weakness is she can't multitask with psychic powers and that led to her downfall.

>DRRR DRRR

I'm getting tired of those filler.

>12 pages for muh Tatsumaki scolds Fubuki
I'd rather have the tournament shenanigans continue or Garou and Watchdogman stare at each other

For this user whatsaid is correct. Her attitude is how she got fucked during the MA

>the flashback to that b ranker
I already mentioned this as the "first extra". This isn't really much to go on, user. It was more an extra chapter of a random hero than it was about Fubuki or Tatsumaki. It doesn't really show much of their characters at all except the immediately obvious.

I also mentioned the second extra you listed.

I did, however, forget the short extra showing off how the Fubuki Group got their first car, yeah. That one showing off how hard she works for her group.

She's not really one-note, though? By definition. All these appearances, minus the first extra of her and Tatsumaki, have shown a different aspect to Fubuki's character.

By the looks of the half-dead monster she blew next to DoS, I'd say she's been clearing the cities out. She just came to this spot immediately to save Fubuki.

user, you can wank over imaginary power levels all day long but the multiple child kidnapping centipedes really speak for themselves.

I'll repeat this only once - Garou never fights MB or WDM in the webcomic and we have no idea if ONE is going to add even more fights to the arc. So your speculation about his supposed "power level" is baseless, especially when the guy pulls powerups out of his ass if necessary for the plot. Nothing describes pushing your limits as well as taking on a giant freaking centipede.

its not filler you retard, its part of the story as of its completion and itll be a part of the anime. Learn to japanese

Gods, this arc is taking forever.

That's all the psychics' weakness, though. As far as we know, Teru is the only one who's figured out how to defend and attack at the same time.

She did the same in Fubuki's first extra too, though, when she saved her from Demon Fan. She's got a preternatural sense for knowing when exactly Fubuki is in danger. Probably rushes right in when she senses that. The same thing happened in the OVA too, actually, when Fubuki was on that train with a bomb.

Mob can do it naturally since birth. Look at Dimple vs Mob fight. He was defending and attacking at the same time while also lifting the cult.

The difference here is that she didn't even try to stop the main threat

Well her problem is that she doesn't understand the concept of threat

That's how Psykos got the upper hand on her

It shows

JUST GIVE US WATCHDOG MAN VS GARO FFS

>She's not really one-note, though?
That's where I disagree. If we only go off of what we've seen so far and not off what we know will happen she has the same traits she exhibited in her initial appearance. She has loyal subordinates, she's powerful but routinely outclassed, and she has self esteem issues. The only exception would be the car chapter really where she wins unanimously.

I don't think it's bad, just a symptom of an expanded series dealing with characters who had fewer appearances in the original material.

Oh, I agree on that, but I'm only addressing your last point. Her appearance isn't really "shoe-horned" in.

Oh, yeah. Correct me if I'm wrong, though, but was it ever mentioned if psychics completely release their defense when they shift into attack in MP100 or if it simply becomes thinner and weaker? If that's actually the case, it might just be that Mob's defense was still too tough for Dimple to break through even if Mob didn't focus on it.

I hope there's strong animal symbolism.

Teru and that other esper said that almost no esper can use 2 abilities at the same time which means you can't use psychic barrier(defense) and psychokinesis(attack) simultaneously.

So what was the deal with Fubuki's powers before?

Nothing really, she just released them at full power when Do S was defenseless

Good thing she ran away, being killed by a shitty gremlin-brat wouldn´t suit her

So is it agreed that Blast is just Saitama but with some time mumbo jumbo thrown in there?

Even if it's not, there's something ridiculously awesome/exciting about having a Number 1. Hero that no one knows about but the MC ends up being the Number 1. Hero but has to prove his way up there.

Blast is just some random guy

In this chapter? She passed a will save and went Heroic on DoS' ass before she had her own covered by Tatsumaki. Basically, she just fought harder. Genos is the only one who's got a set limitation, you know (though, in essence, that also means he's also the only one who can work at max power whenever he wants).

THAT FUCKING SHIRT

You just spoiled him, user.

Blast is just a weaksauce guy who got promoted to rank 1 because Tatsumaki said so.
We've already seen Blast fight and he's not really strong. About average S class at best.

Ehhhhh

If there isn't then what's the point tbqh? WDM is wearing a fucking fursuit and Garou is drawn with a wild wolf-like look half the time.

>We've already seen Blast FIGHT
No we didn't.

its underarmor, its like spats for your lats

But the chance of her getting murdered by some pretty psychopath(who may not even be human) is better
We've never seen him fight, only the aftermath, and he was unscathed, plus he could sense her psychic power

Read the webcomic. It took him a lot of beating to kill the monster who is Demon level at best. Other S class would have 1 shot it.
Don't make the excuse that he's just playing around either because Blast have a job so he doesn't have the time to play around.

I need to reread this shit. I thought Blast was this unknown strong guy. Always covered in shadow.

>Literally talking outta his ass
Show source.

Control yourself user.

How many months ago was this? Fucking hell murata.

Read the webcomic, retard. You can see the monster have a lot of bruises all over the body which means it took a lot of punches/kick/whatever to kill him.

Let's post some Garou lads, hoping that the next chapter will be the fight against Watchdogman. Come on Murata, be a pal.

Half a year ago.

I am but a humble man user.

>ONE's version
EVERY FUCKING TIME

You're just assuming shit now. We haven't seen how he fights, that's the bottomline and you're full of shit with your headcanon.