It's Friday,my dudes

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

It's Friday,my dudes.
Say goodbye to the fat bastard.
Again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcLjmxout-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Part 2 is the worst part. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it or anything but I just want to fit in and it's not that good.

Gappy makes me happy

OREO

Oh your just 17, all you wanna do is dissapear

RIP Midget Jew
At least you died trying to be the hero

But why didn't Josuke hear him or the explosion through the door?

He did, though?

>even after the episode we still don't know if they are silent or not

One job David.

In the end, it doesnt even matter...

Killer Queens bomb's are silent.

He did. he thought he heard someone calling his name i mean. I don't think KQ's explosions actually make noise?

>Shigechi's death
>That long, drawn-out slow scene of him struggling to get out of the bush and into the window
>That scene of him slowly walking in the school corridor
>Shigechi looking relieved when he finally sees Okuyasu and Josuke in the class
>His death screen
holy fucking hell, I was not expecting these feels. That was brutal, Shigechi's voice actor really nailed it.

KQ's explosions are psychic explosions so they only emit psychic sound.

>Hello Mr. Jotaro, did you find anything out about the buttons?
>hm.

Part 4 Jotaro is a treasure.

Following up for my explosion question
Doesn't the Button basically make Shiggy the Kakyoin of P4?

If "psychic" then Josuke and Okayasu should have seen/heard it

>His screaming spirit while Reimi looks on and sobs
I dont even care for the fuck but holy shit that scene hit me hard.

>Shigechi's death animation
>Shigechi's spirit falling apart

I didn't feel this way when I read it years ago, god damn it

Fatty deserved it. And this is coming from someone who cried for Iggy

Next

>that shitty music after shigechi dies

completely ruined it

Tell me user, why did he deserve it?

>JOOOOSUUUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was genuinely sadder than the manga. Shigechi was a stupid cunt but you can't not feel sad for someone dying that way, especially a middle-school kid.

Is it wrong of me to only feel bad for the last Harvest that blew up?

Pucci is the only truly complex character in this series

Being a jew.

Migrate

this is the actual JoJo thread
This one doesnt even have the title

Actaully heartwrenching/10
Much better than the manga - sound really does wonders

>gay for vampire
>goes fast
Yeah, super complex.

His last "I found it" was fucking sad, but I'm a real sucker for drawn-out death scenes.

Honestly the anime death for Shigechi is worse than it was in the manga, the long scenes of him struggling to get to Josuke whilst talking about protecting his parents were so fucking heartbreaking.

It also really hits harder when you realize just how he's literally just a kid, he didn't deserve that death at all.

>Same feels I got from reading the manga the first time
I was actually surprised when I found most people didn't care for his death. As annoying as he was in his own arc the whole situation I found tragic.

We don't mention kak around these parts boy...
for sentimental...
reasons...

kys

>mfw you realize that Shigechi died

>doesn't have a title
>reason to switch to other thread

Attention whore somewhere else,faggot.

You're going to piss the mods off again you stupid fuck

Holy shit.

With how well directed Shigechi's death was, Bruno's death is going to tear me apart when we get there.

>Bruno

>yfw they play shiza's death music again

Truly, he inherited the zeppeli bloodline by failing to accomplish anything

Just think of all the deaths in Part 5 being done with the same level of direction we saw today

With all their bullshit they seem to be really good at nailing death scenes. Weird.

Rohan's is going to be hard to watch too.

>Abbachios death with some somber ass Italian music thats gets more intense near the end
>You can't go back
>This plays during youtube.com/watch?v=mcLjmxout-A
>mfw

>you can't go back

>yfw Crunchy fucked up the "I know just to purify it" bit

Honestly? Looking at it now, switching Cinderella and Quiet Life around was the best course of action. It'd feel so weird going from Quiet Life to Cinderella after Shigechi's death.

Bruno's death wasn't that sad. Hell he kept on walking around and talking for the rest of it

What? Which part is that? It's been a while since I read Part 4.

>Bró €€uno

The woman at the cafe after Kira passes Josuke

Masters of foreshadowing. You can't reach this level of subtlety even if you try.

Post yfw

>gets butthurt that a glorified fansubbing website doesn't translate a line the particular way you want to read it because of how a different fan translated it.
Autism like this must be stopped.

>Gyro

>long lost siblings

SHEEEEEEEEEER
BLART ATTACK

I feel bad for animeonlies. Imagine being baited with 3 straight weeks of wacky adventures and being hit with this shit

>Blue SHA

I don't see how you can be an anime only fag with all parts except part 5. They're so easy to find online.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEER

>SHA being so tiny
I think it makes it all the more intimidating, it's barely bigger than your hand but is indestructible and can kill you in an instant.

>When u try to get all cocky but u get BTFO

DELET THIS

>lol there all going to get adapted anyway so I might as well just wait for the anime

DELET DAY

Man, Aya had some bomb ass tiddies. It's a shame Kira killed her, but Josuke and the others forced his hand

i dont remember Sheer being this small

>Jotaro will never shield you from a bomb's explosion

Bruno's death was shocking and scary but not sad, it lost a lot of impact when he becomes a walking corpse
His send off at the end wasn't that impactful because we already knew he was dead

Speedwagon Thread

That fucking voice was PERFECT

Assuming Fatty was fighting seriously without holding back, what Stands DO counter Harvest?

I already felt bad for Shigechi death on the manga, but this made it even worse, I actually cried

Poor kid

Some people just want to watch the anime and don't want to read the source material, it's just another way to experience the series and there's really nothing wrong with it.
Don't tell me you've read the manga or light novel to every anime you've watched beforehand

Well at least killer queen only looked like shit half of the time this episode

Not him, but yes. I have. And I have never seen an Anime that was better than the manga.

I really like how it's a remixed version of Kira's quiet theme.
Speaking of which, I hope he gets more themes in the next cour - otherwise that peaceful theme is going to get old in the long run.

YouTube animeonlies seem to think the "squad" (ugh) from PoM is going to stick around, top kek

Area of Effect Stands.

Killer queen.

Purple Haze
Manhattan transfer
Emperor
Sex Pistols assuming they're strong enough to break through the waves of Harvest
King Crimson
The World
Gold Experience Requiem
D4C
Tusk Act 4
a lot

Go to this one

This thread is horrible

Can we agree that the last 5 minutes of Ratt is the best the anime has been so far?

>art on point
>music on point
>action on point

This is, of course, excluding anime that got manga adaptations later on. Those tend to suck.

>Hunter x Hunter

Excluding deliberately overpowered bullshit like The World, anything with good AoE potential. If I had to pick a specific one, Magician's Red would probably be a pretty hard counter.

Considering that Stand powers are psychic powers, could Doppio be the result of Diavolo mastering psychokinesis?

He could be the most complete psychic in the series as a whole

It was pretty great, don't know about best though.
Pretty jarring though when the first 70% of the episode looked pretty crappy and the suddenly we got those budget faces.

Are you seriously the same faggot lmao.
Delete this mods.

I really like the added detail of the shop owner only seeing the tread tracks on his shirt. It makes SHA seem even more terrifying when it comes to non-Stand users.

>I have never seen an Anime that was better than the manga
That's irrelevant, some people just enjoy watching anime more than reading.
I haven't seen an animeonly try to justify why the anime is better, they just want to watch the anime
I prefer manga myself but there's nothing wrong with only watching an adaption unless you have a no true scotsman mindset

Is the awful Killer Queen design the first big fail by DP in part 4?

>SZS
>Battle Tendency
>Ping Pong
>Welcome to the NHK
>Gintama
>GITS