Why are leftist "comedians" so unfunny? Yeah maybe some of them have a few good jokes here or there...

Why are leftist "comedians" so unfunny? Yeah maybe some of them have a few good jokes here or there, but it's just the same thing over and over again; bash Trump. No new material, no funny anecdotes, just bashing Trump. Whether you like him or not is irrelevant, you can at least realize that every leftist bashing Trump is akin to Amy schumer talking about her pussy. John Oliver, Samantha Bee, Graham Norton, Stephen Colbert, and Trevor Noah just to name a few have sullied their ability to tell a joke by constantly bashing Trump for literally everything he does. I mean before Trump was ever a politician they were pretty damn funny, Trevor Noah's bits were fucking hilarious, and Stephen Colbert was often just as funny.

Even leftist "memes" are unfunny as all hell. They're so damn preachy and woe-is-me that there isn't even any entertainment value in them.

Why the fuck are leftists just so damn unfunny now? Can they even save their shows now? Can democrats and the left ever not be such preachy assholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juBnl7lUpE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol?

No. Its very important to them that you know how bad you are and how morally virtuous they are. Pay no attention to the morass of sexual harassment, rape, and pedophilia they swim in.

They rely on just poking fun at people with different views then their own in a politically correct way. You can hear from the laughs in these crowds that it's more forced then genuine. They want to laugh to show they agree with the leftist comedian and hate Trump as well, but these jokes aren't genuinely funny. Comedy in the leftist community isn't really comedy it's an insult attempting to be funny in a politically correct way. not a good combination.

They see media as a vector for their """"moral"""" message, thus they put the preaching before quality.

Because you have thin skin and take all of their jokes personally.

Liberals are severely lacking when it comes to creativity. It's funny they can't accept it but really they just quote someone else typically bungling it in the process.

You're telling me this isn't funny?

When you set out to police thought itself, then laughter becomes your most reviled enemy. People don't choose to laugh, it's a response.

It also doesn't help when you deny objective reality as a cornerstone of your ideology, which itself is hilarious.

>five children at home
Now thats funny. Because its true.

>lets pump children full of hormones not native to their gender
>and cut up their genitalia to be basically non-functional for urination and completely non-functional for reproduction

>lo and behold 8 year olds don't know what the fuck they want
>want to reverse
>can't because it's permanent
>literally mutilated your children and pumped them full of sex hormones because someone who can't decide what they want for breakfast got to decide what gender they got
pic related

Exactly. Ridicule wrapped in a joke is a powerful fucking weapon. If they take themselves so seriously the best way to fight them is roasting them like they've never been roasted before. We need to say fuck every boundary and get them to sit the fuck down by turning whoever is watching against them

>being offended by jokes
>operative word- JOKES

I think it is you who is the libshit OP

It's a star ship, not a slave ship, hence the lack of niggers. Besides, the vulcan was a jew and the navigator was a chink.

Because comedy requires the ability to laugh at oneself.

You got it wrong. These people are leftist preachers, but (for plenty of reasons) they cannot call themselves preachers, so they have to call themselves "comedians". They choose this term because (for plenty of reasons) leftists lower their personal barriers to "humor", but shut down their brains for mostly anything else.

Of course they conveniently left out Sulu.

Late night hosts get their marching orders directly from Podesta and Schumer. Jimmy Kimmel admitted he emails Schumer before taping his show every day.

>Jimmy Kimmel admitted he emails Schumer before taping his show every day.

>Why are leftist "comedians" so unfunny?
I think it's funny how unconsciously horrible they are a comedy.
And modifying their stupid cartoons is always amusing, and I know it pisses them off.

Alex Jones said it on his show a couple of weeks ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=juBnl7lUpE8

They are lecturing, not making jokes.

>"these jokes aren't funny. Not because they offend me, but because their subject matter is stupid. They're unfunny jokes."
>KEK LOOK HES TRIGGERED
Are you stupid.

>Alex Jones said it

>s-so i guess it was just "who i turned out to be" the fact thati'm a sterilized dicklet who can never hope to have a family because my parents put me on hormone blockers at age three after i stood next to the female doll aisle at a toys r us once
and people wonder why they commit suicide

forget about lack of humor, that cartoon is promoting child abuse

Holy shit that meme is terrible.

Comedy is about a lowering of status, frequently for yourself. The leftist progressive simply cannot falter from their world view even a tiny bit or the entire thing comes crashing down. Making a rape joke means you think everybody should be raped. Making fun of black people means you hate all blacks. There's no room for self-degradation.

I... is that the original or an edit?

You will also notice that actually funny shows like Rick and Morty with purportedly leftist creators are also politically correct and understand satire.
The preaching and virtue signalling is what is so fucking cringey and makes you want to shoot yourself.

Figuring it out is part of the fun.

Topkek

real jokes take effort and talent, and when you tell them the libs will get mad at you and yell at you on social media and harass the shit out of you in every aspect of your life
lib jokes take 0 skill and require you to say "lul drumpf" and you get a 1 hour tv slot on comedy central

>actually funny shows like Rick and Morty
Found the redditor.

and the fact they were jews

fixed it

They are so not funny for the same reason they STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB ON POL

Where?

Where's the Redditor?

Lets get him.

>alex jones said it on his show a couple of weeks ago

really my dude?