>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 22
>DeZ
SAA start advancing from Mayadin to Bukamal, capture 3 towns. SAA capture Khasham on E bank of Euphrates
Local IS tribal fighters from al-Omar fields defect to SDF which announced the seizure of the fields
Unconfirmed(SOHR):IS to hand over E bank of Euphrates to SDF in new deal. Area represents 110+km-villages between Khsham-Hajin(20 km to Bukamal)
SAA breaks IS defence & advance 600m in Saqr Island. Gen Ghassan Iskander Tarraf, named new commander of the Republican Guard in DeZ
>N Aleppo:2 days ago RuAF visited Turkish&Kurdish forces via heli(rumors of new deconfliction zone), now RU flag replaced YPG flag above Kurdish-held Menagh Air Base in Afrin
>RU MOD:Raqqa bombed like Dresden in 1945. Now Washington,Paris&Berlin alocate millions of $ for restoration trying to hide the coalition's barbarism
>HTS launch attack on SAA positions near Rabiyah town(Turkish-Latakia border), killing 7
>SAA withdrew several points near Jordan border as US did low flyby's, fired flares&airstikes on empty land
>SAA captured Quraytayn
>IsraeliAF fired 3 missiles on SAA positions near the town of Al-Kowm, causing material damage at an army outpost in Golan Heights
Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/922236656849162241
timesofisrael.com/iran-syria-vow-to-counter-zionist-american-schemes/
people.ischool.berkeley.edu/~nick/aaronson-oracle/index.html
twitter.com/syriafree1c/status/918156833260494848
twitter.com/syriafree1c/status/918513371837812736
twitter.com/syriafree1c/status/922179747727204352
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2017/october/21/washington-forbids-serbia-from-de-mining-syria/
youtu.be/T9vHeN7Uk2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2nd for

Bić kurwy i złodziejów

jebać żydów

first for Kissinger

The SDF will prevail!

let's hope SA user and bongroach don't go into an argument about whom shithole is slightly less worse than the other

Did I underestimate myself or over estimate the first kike poster?

It starts with.....

ONE FRONT

I DON'T KNOW WHY

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD WE TRY

KEEP THAT IN MIND:
WE FAKED THIS WARCRIME
INTERVENTION ON OUR SIDE

(ALLAH KNOWWWWWWWWS)

NEOCONS ARE A VALUABLE THING
MORALE GOES DOWN - BATTLE'S FAVOR SWINGS
NO OFFENSIVE GAINS 'TILL THE END OF THE DAY
THE REBELLION'S TIME IS TICKING AWAY

(FSA'S UNREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL)

NOTHIN' GOOD AT HAMA BELOW
ALEPPO OFFENSIVE GOES OUT THE WINDOW
FRONT BARELY HOLDS ON, AND ALL WE KNOW:
HOMOSUHEIL IS WASTING US ALL
JUST TO WATCH TURKS (GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

IN IDLIB THE TIGERS ARRIVED, AND EVEN THOUGH WE TRIED,
THE FRONTS FALL APART
WHAT IT MEANT TO BE TO BE THE FSA IS A MEMORY OF A TIME WHEN-

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAAAAAAAAAAAAR
BUT IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER
OFFENSIVES FAILED - WE'RE LOSING ALLLLLLL
AND IN THE END, WE'RE BOILING IN ALEPPOOOOOOO

>we gon go to tabqa and idlib n shiet
>get cucked out of omar, shahil, busayrah

The SA faggot has a problem with arabs. Gets triggered when he's reminded he's an African and living in an aids infested shithole.

>#Syria #DeirEzZor This is Al Mayadeen News Agency Report 11 Hours ago CLAIMING #SDF did not take Omar Field (The KM away seems exaggerated))

i'm pretty sure he only has a problem with retarded people in general

Gówno prawda pedale, nie było żadnych zdjęć, filmów, ssij tłustego chuja frajerze, a nie siejesz propagandę. Kurwa turas sieję kurdyjską propagandę, jakby zakonnica nie ciągnęła chuja. Zabij się frajerze

how does he keep getting away with it

JEJ

I imagine gestures like these:

timesofisrael.com/iran-syria-vow-to-counter-zionist-american-schemes/

Will further embolden the Trump's administrations autistic rage against the Syrian regime and contribute to greater SDF support. Which to me personally, isn't necessarily a bad thing.

a może to k*rd

When you generalise about a group of people then you have a problem with them. Its expected to see racists on Sup Forums

this, I enjoy having Arabs in this thread and take great interest in their culture.

Bongroach is just a sub-80 IQ retard that's mad he'll never have it easy and comfy innabush

what de fuc happened to al-Ir*ni he was my favourite poster I'm genuinely concerned

10/10 would laugh again.

a też tak może być, pizda głupia, kurwa z flagą z pólksiężycem postuje

>#Syria #DeirEzZor This is Al Mayadeen News Agency Report 11 Hours ago CLAIMING #SDF did not take Omar Field (The KM away seems exaggerated))

Can /sg/ beat a mindreading computer?

>Press the 'f' and 'd' keys randomly. As randomly as you can. I'll try to predict which key you'll press next.

people.ischool.berkeley.edu/~nick/aaronson-oracle/index.html

Eh, if we can get some more sources corroborating this claim, then it would be a bit more convincing.

Well im not going anywhere, and all this shit wont change the fact that you live in aids central and youre ruled by a black man.

Not enough variables to be cool

Are you describing yourself right now?

GN /sg/

kek

Night pham

Jeez

I have a problem with Europeans that pretend that their governments did nothing wrong. Not Europeans that are aware that they have no control over their governments and democracy doesnt work.
Guess which category youre in?

>53%
might as well just flip a coin

what you have is an understanding of geopolitical processes on the level of a three year old
>mugabe is based because he's black :DDD

>pretend that their governments did nothing wrong.
Only that I don't do that, you were putting belgium on the same level as saudi arabia you retard

Good Night /sg/ !

2 variables are equivalent to a coinflip, really.

Anyway, try to keep it below 50% as it progresses. It gets scary.

if you repeatedly press f and d with no variation the cyborgs win my polish friend

maciek ja tylko żartowałem

He's mad about all the running water, electricity and medicine and market for Arab oil... leave him.

Harakat al Qiyam/Qayam, the group that released ISIS style drive by execution videos targeting YPG personale:
twitter.com/syriafree1c/status/918156833260494848
twitter.com/syriafree1c/status/918513371837812736
Released a new video:
twitter.com/syriafree1c/status/922179747727204352
demanding that arabs, turkmens and kurds should join hands kill the separatist terrorists PYD and the YPJ.

I;m not afraid come at me robot bitch I crave shahada

good night mate.

kto to kurwa widział żeby na pisuarach w pubie były ekrany, plazmy czy chuj wie co, sikasz sobie jak człowiek a jednoczesnie zamiast się patrzeć na siusiaka to oglądasz telewizję ja pierdole

I hope you didn't expect a 90+ percentage there? That would have me rethink my existence.

The thing shows that humans are incapable of random thought. It might seem like nothing, but a statistically significant result, no matter how low, proves there is a mechanism that governs our "random generation". After a while I bet most people would bet 50 - 60 %.

Youre too cucked in Zionist propaganda to understand geopolitics if it doesnt have a euro sign at the end of it.
Saudi and Belgium are on the same level to me. Only reason Saudi did more is because they were geographically closer and their unlimited war chess. I think youre both under zionist control. Anyway, last time you were pretending you had no part as a country, which you did.

Well there are only two options. Not many ways to skin a cat

>Anyway, last time you were pretending you had no part as a country, which you did.
No, I didnt
My country has no own foreign policy is what i said, don't spin my words to fit your narrative
Putting belgium and KSA on the same level is just to retarded to even argue about tbqh

I have a feeling theyre under the SAA control or have links with them. Seems like a mukabarat thing to do.

Drumpf general is l-laughing at us again

idę spać bo jutro defeki

> My country has no own foreign policy
Yet they called Assad to step down, notice this hypocrisy?

Just to throw some insight your way - these are rouge Arab groups of SDF that were persecuted by Asayish and decided to go full "fuck you' against the kurds

I wonder what their strategy is

They are killing like 10 out of 20k SDF soldier in a week , but they aren't really taking anything strategic

If Matlab or Octave were generating that number it would be 50%. Most humans could probably not stay below 55% for long.

Seemingly insignificant, but still, it shows that human decisions can be foreseen by a program hastily written for general public

yes, that's why we all root for the moderate opposition here, right. You can't just paint "zionist propaganda" on totally unrelated topics and expect to get away with it. You paint the world black and white and then try to use that as argument that burning down the house in which you live is better than staying under western influence, ignoring that there may be multiple ways in the middle that won't turn you into a failed state.

humans just like patterns, avoiding them requires active thought. But its not hard at all if you know what you have to avoid, at least for this example.

Which part of "doesnt have it's own foreign policy" did you not understand?

Do you just spam keys or think out each press/

just spamming keys will result in less complex and thus easier to track patterns i assume

So we can expect an SDF surge across eastern Syria since Raqqa operations have ended. I think, if it hasn't happened already, needs to be some acceptance in /sg/ that this will all end in a federalization model for Syria.

Unless Iran and Russia began filling in the manpower shortages in the Syrian Army with professional soldiers or if Turkey goes all in, I just don't see how feasible retaking the whole region would be. Also, given the current US foreign policy position and military bases dotting parts of the SDF territory, this is beginning to shape up into a similar model to what was in place during the Saddam era, a no-fly zone administration in Northern Iraq.

s u b 8 0

I thought they were too busy wanking off to irrelevant bullshit over at Neogaf.

Interesting, Me and the waffle user were of the opinion that these might be former ISIS members when you were dicussing who these guys are. So is there any truth that part or do these guys have nothing to do with ISIS?

This arrogance is what I hate about Europeans here. Just because you see something as better for you, that does not mean it is better for the people there. Youre like those retards that claim that Iran is worse now than before the revolution when it has sanctions from all sides.
The best choice for the whole region is less interference from the EU. Just stick to your own problems

Check this out

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2017/october/21/washington-forbids-serbia-from-de-mining-syria/

Thanks for the context. Also pic related.

Yeah

>generalizing against europeans
>in a general to which ron pauls non interventionism looks soft
you really are retarded. Also this has nothing to do with the analogy i gave you. No one claimed that western/soviet intervention did anything good to the gulf/south east asia.

How can a country not have a foreign policy when its prime minister wants a FOREIGN LEADER to step down? What are you smoking?

n-no bro, didn't you hear? Based Iran just got btfo brb killing myself

Yeah but it's quite easy to get a sense of the algorithms behind it and get to 40%.

Death to the kurds and death to America

The analogy you gave was pure nonsense and has nothing to do with Syria.

it has something to do with you claiming mugabe is a good leader. If you talk such bullshit about that scenario chances are you don't really have a clue about the rest of the world either.

i think the very low percentage around 50% shows that the program is not sophisticated enough

i wouldnt call it a statistically significant result, it should have been at the very very least around 68%

its probably using very simple algorithms based on percentages, at most it may also observe your choices and alter these percentages

dude, Mugabe is a great leader

>best camo

sure, just like the various ones haiti had

Imagine you were a good mechanic working with BMW. You suddenly have a fight with them and they send in a gang to break your arms, permanently damaging them. You apply for a job with Mercedes but they cant accept you because your hands are damaged.
Do I blame you or the gang here? Try to fit that with Mugabe, Iran, or any country under sanctions.

No no, I believe the slogan is,

"God is Great, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory to Islam.

Create fear, make them think that theyre never safe and that they could be assassinated any moment.

Fresh OC, r8

When it comes out of an eveloppe from the nato hq
charles the cuck michel is a irrelevant mouthpiece

>God is the Greatest
ftfy illiterate monkey

maybe go look up what sanctions zimbabwe was under in the early 90s to mid 2000s. They broke their own arms and legs with their land reform, nepotism and political ineptitude. To this day sanctions against zimbabwe are limited to military technology or individuals. It is not even remotely comparable to iran.

Hmmmm

Same thing happens for Saudi and Egypt. Youre all in control of the Zionist lobby. The average Belgian and average Saudi have no say in this.

Iran did a better job, I still think Mugabe kicking out the whites was the right thing to do. Its a principal thing, they wanted freedom.

respect the robot

freedom from agriculture and infrastructure, sure

Rhodesia had more sanctions then Zimbabwe ever did. They managed

kek

Iran didn't do "a better job", their situation was completly different. The dominican republic and south africa got rid of white minority rule without immediately turning their country into a smoldering field of detritus. "lmao kill whitey" paired with nepotism and lack of any political and economic experience doesn't make for a good leader but a terrible one. The result of that can be seen to this day as zimbabwe still hasn't recovered, and won't do so until their leadership is changed.

>The average Belgian and average Saudi have no say in this.
Well yea but why do you act like the avarage belgian actually holds the same opinion as our goverment who clearly has no say in all of it
Oh right and then it boils down to "muh joos" again

Mugabe kicking out the wealthy landowners, who incidentally happened to be mainly white, could have been handled better and all the land just ended up in the hands of Mugabe supporters with no prior farming experience. In essence, a form of political patronage that hit Maduro levels of incompetence. It would have made more sense to form collectives from portions of the larger estates and promote cooperation and training programs.

youtu.be/T9vHeN7Uk2I