strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIP best girl

Candyslut death hype

For best and purest waifu

Yes! Die candyslut, die!

What would probably happen if it's class 77th instead
>Mahiru get shot by Mukuro for rejection of playing the game
>Twogami got the brilliant idea of trying to kill the despair sisters, but killed by Teruteru because muh mother
>Saionji is literally pikachu girl and get shanked by Mikan
>Ibuki may try to kill Souda because why not, but got killed by Souda anyway
>Gundam and Sonia try to suicide together, but Gundam got speared by Souda from behind and using that to spear Sonia, making him a forever cuck
>Mikan uses this chance to tear Souda a new asshole
>Hopeman kill Nidai, Teruteru, Akane before laughing manically.
>Chiaki, Fuyuhiko, Peko are the most likely survivors if Izuru doesn't participate to weed out Hopeman.

> Hope
> Despair

Which would you pick?

Bonus > Hope yo uget chance to fuck one "hope girl" (or boy) > Despair you get chance to fuck one "despair girl" (or boy), your safety isn't guaranteed.

Anyone else liked Junko going all goofy-eyed like that?

Was anybody else dissappointed in the complete non-interaction between Mikan and her supposed "beloved" last episode?

Mitarai keeps self-inserting himself next to all the cute girls in his anime

They just meet lets wait for now but, it does seem like she going to be brainwash to see Junko as her beloved instead of Junko messing with her.

Shit was hilarious. I don't think I can take her seriously anymore if that's how her talent works, if it isn't just a one-off gag

FUTURE

Im going to laugh if Junko really is in Kyoko's body and she pulls this off

So wait, in 2-1, how dis they not know the killer as soon as the lights came back on? They heard Teruteru's voice, but when the lights came on, he wasn't there until a few minutes later. That should have told them right away that something was wrong

Future allows you to beat both hope and despair by shouting really loudly
It is also the perfect counterargument to anything
future too stronk

They were panicking

When is next episode?

Chaos.

I want to hug her even more, if thats even possible

We need more Kyoko acting less like Kyoko

Does Izuru has the Ultimate Waifu talent?

I used to be on the side of hope (TALENT) but then Chisa decided to go NORMIES REEEEEE and yeah fuck no.

this

He probably has Chisa's talent, whatever that's supposed to be.

I'd just go with what monoca did and pick neither side. Just side with the sane people.

>expecting DR characters that aren't kirigiri or junko to be observant

Her doing any of Junko's Personailtes would me based as fuck

Order.

Sadly sanity gets you killed in this series

strawpoll.me/10884696/

>danganronpa
>sane people
Good joke

Chisa's Ulitmate House keeper aka Ultimate Maid

Is it gay if I want to fuck Izuru?

Neither.

If she is the asshole that learns her lesson character I fucking hope that she falls into a depression from it and instead of having a quick and painless death

Only if the balls touch.

He wasn't in the room so your mind automatically excludes them at first.

I don't believe that Junko/Kyoko theory, but I'd love to see a crazy Junkofied Kirigiri having said that

Yes. He is the Ultimate Gay.

i loved it

>implying he'd fuck boring scum like you.
And yes it does.

Its only gay if the balls touch

>no little "S" symbol drawn
What are you doing, Kirigiri?

Oh.
I'd just side with despair then.

the theory is too strong at this point but yeah

>that delusion
Please stop, it's embarassing.

RIP Bowlcut, aka The most sane person in the room.

Seriously, was everyone else having one of those bad days when this kicked off?

Mikan's beloved is Mikan from another universe.

What happened to yellow hair guy and fatty? Did we ever see their corpses?

What delusion? Is it hard to think that she manipulated class 77 to becoming UD than just watching some anime.

>he seriously thinks most people would be happy with an "it's all an anime" ending
Shills gonna shill, I suppose.

>mfw my oc took off

>he forgot about the entire hallway scene with Mikan and her beloved

This is my new favorite thing

What were they staring at?

He was already Ultimate Cute last episode

>tfw bowlcut could've stopped the end of the world if his classmates weren't complete fucking idiots

He was too pure for this world

(You)

If you started the whole "Kirigiri making dumb notes", then thanks man

Who knows really. The council didn't appear to have any real fighters or near-superhumans like Nidai, Peko, or maybe Akane. If the three of them could preoccupy Mukuro or Chiaki and Izuru recognize each other then things could go downhill pretty fast for the Despair Sisters.

Imposter isn't her beloved

Izuru obviously.

Mukurou is smelliest DR girl

With Toko and Saionji not too far

In the opening, naegi is the other half, so do we also get shots of him in similar poses? (in this case, the other eye closed).

Sooo Kirigiri is Junko right?

What about the 78th class? Would Sayaka be the first one to break and kill people, or would Sakura already have that shit on lock when she knows what to expect

Hmm I see. It could explain why Karen and that pink girl's skirts seem to have gotten wet looking at that scene again.

Yes.

The anime at best is just part of the reason why they turned RoD. There's no point in revealing the real reason behind the 78th class turning RoD now if the anime was the only reason. We haven't even entered the climax.
There will probably be a twist, or multiple events happening at once (Chiaki dying, Chisa turning despair, etc).

Maybe she is only Half junko. Which means we would have someone else being the other half.

Glad someone liked it

Just so you know, I'm not really serious about Matsuda being retconned or NaegixJunko, I just like to take the piss

>and fags think Naegi would tap that.

This, Class 77 is a powerhouse so not even Mukuro stand a chance.
Also Hinata memories weren't removed, they were simply hidden so I'm sure he'll remember something.
Not that he'll kill anyone if he doesn't.

(continuinf) Yeah now that I think about it, the properties of Mitarai's anime being revealed now is probably just foreshadowing for the reserve course's mass suicide.

tough luck

naegi would tap anything that would give him attention, let's be realistic.

Why do fags like to ruin Kirigiri so much

>Thinking Naegi would dare to step close to Mukurou's smelly breath

Indeed, Saionji! Time for bullying!

I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Chisa is the traitor calling it

Sakura would've saved everyone.

Fuck, I didn't care about Chiaki before, but now I hate her. A literal fucking doormat with no purpose whose whole character is 'M-MUH HINATA' and nothing else. People like her disgust me to no end.

I know how you feel but you must endure it.

Yeah, probably Izuru. Remember it's a call forward to pic related which was from Hajime's perspective.

It's pottery like the bullet wound.

STOP PIKACHU BULLYING!

Only one who could beat Mukuro there is Hajime/Izuru

Sakura would've either been the example kill, or attempted to save everyone and then get shot

>he saved my gif

So is the 16 hour kun meme dead?

It was kind of nice to have a new Sup Forums original meme that had yet to be used by reddit or tumblr

How plausible is it that Chiaki actually survived and became despair? With Mitarai's anime probably being used for the reserve course mass suicide, it's possible that the 77th class falls into despair due to chiaki being corrupted instead of chiaki simply dying

Such a waste of qt, 10/10 would hug_ and protect his smile, character design.

Killing such innocent, harmless, shota-like manlets should be a crime.

No he wouldn't. Stop self inserting your delusions.

There's a reason why he had a dream of banging Asahina and Toko dying out of nowhere.

Smelly and unpleasant girls turn him off. Mukuro fits both.

I hate this meme.