>Hates Niggers
>protects women
>hates degenerates
>kills LGBT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ta75NNb6MQ8?t=1m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=05YuF73FRG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Western man hates Islam because If the West falls to Islam, humanity reverts to the 7th century.

fuck off, isis

Get Islampilled you cucks

>anti LGBT
«The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men» {72 :774}
«For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds» {7:80}
«Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing» {26 :165-166}

>promotes fertility
«Marry the ones who is fertile and loving» {3 :227}
«Marry the one who is loving, means, the one who loves her husband; and the one who is fertile, is the one who bears a lot of children» - ‘Awn al Ma’bud {6/33}

>anti feminism
«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls» {2:223}
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means» {4:34}
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.» {4163}
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility» (Al Bukhārī)

>crime
«The male thief, and the female thief, you shall mark, cut, or cut-off their hands as a recompense for what they earned, and to serve as a deterrent from God.» {5 :38-39}
«If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.» {1455}
«If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did (sodomy) publicly, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.» {38:4447}

>protects women
Rapes and murders them for the smallest transgressions
>against degeneracy
Fuck goats and small boys

21st doesn't look very good, especially in the US where you give hormone treatments to kids who want to change sex

Zoophilia and pedophilia are actually sentenced to death, Shlomo

>Anti science
>Anti education
>Anti technology
>Anti art
>Anti progress
>Pro paedophilia
>Pro rape
>Pro murder
>Pro everything europe has been and done thousands of years ago and long since realised was a stupid idea

You turds will forever be stuck in a time warp, 1,000 years behind the rest of the world, and it's as genuinely pathetic and sad as it is laughable.

Such is the fruit of crops grown in the dim and meagre light of the Islamic moon, when compared to those full of health, basking in the full rays of the western Sun.

Your ideas are shit.

The civilizations they create are shit.

Everything you want is shit.

Everything you do is shit.

You are shit.

Shit.

And you would turn the world to shit if your shitty dreams were allowed to shit over everything.

To the darkest, hottest reaches of hell with you.

>your future

pisslam is nothing but fantasies with their virgins in heaven. pisslam decides faith as the biggest decider. I have faith that I am a demigod before worlds. pisslam is literature!

>take teh green pill, user
Who would decide to contract cancer?

it's not just islam, people are getting tired of angry authoritarian sky fairies

>(((science))), (((education))), (((technology))), (((art))), (((progress)))
>good

Only societies biggest rejects.

>fat ginger kids are Islam's biggest non-arabic targets in the west.
Gee whiz, i wonder why.

Because following a false god is not what we need. Islam are full of people with low IQ that believes they are murdering people for the right reasons, but living a life under a lie is no different than being lied by jews

We don't need a religion to get half of what we want, what we need is the truth. To make the world stop from being degenerate, you have to get rid of the jews and the corrupt.

islam is niggers, you dumb nigger

Throw away the thing you're using to post that stupid shitty opinion of yours on if you disagree.
Go on.

Wouldn't want to dirty your hands with that evil (((technology))) created by (((science))) from (((educated))) people inspired by sci-fi (((art))) in pursuit of (((progress))).
Quickly now, throw that computer away!
Run boy! run into the woods, bare and naked where (((they))) can't get you!!

t. the eternal boomer

hey, kike, show use some pics of real islamic mud-women

go suck pig cock (your fat fuck grandmother's cock i mean)

cant you go one day without shilling, Mohammed?

>against law to fuck pigs

then why isn't every muslim man killed for having sex with their wives

i guess we have different interpretations of what "protects women" means.

sage

Cousin marriage is actually lower now (pic related is as of 2012) and doesn't constitute the majority except in Pakistan

>Anti-science
>Anti-education
>Anti-technology
>Anti-progress
""Whoever takes a path upon which he seeks knowledge, then Allah makes a path to Paradise easy for him."
>Pro rape
Rape is zina
>Pro murder
Murder is sin except by right

Come on, look at the state of your lands.

By the same logic, why doesn't the left HATE Islam?

You know when they have to struggle so hard to defend something and stretch facts to such an extreme there's something up.

seems like the followers of all religions just wannt control or punish people

>Iceland
>that low
Fake map

>Cousin marriage is actually lower now (pic related is as of 2012)

>it's still rife and basically ONLY in the islamic world

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yes goy, (((atheism))) is the answer! like karl marx said!

Iceland is grey aka no data

>hates niggers
half of africa is muslim

there's literally nothing wrong with cousin marriage

Sup Forums core is authority. Islam is literally "submission". There's nothing most repellent for freeman than submitting.
As freeman say: I prefer to die on my feet than live on my knees.
You people are on your knees 5 times a day b/c a 7th century pedo warlord. GTFO

a lot of us hate all religion were just not as crazy as the christians. they're not much different than the muslims fanatics they wanna mass murder. if we can put up with the christians we can put up with the muslims

It's actually present as well in Christian Africa
Biggest Islamic populations are in Indonesia, Bangladesh and India and they're not even at 10% of cousin marriage except for India
Submission to God you cuck

Its still a brown Semitic religion

We hate muslims because of the taqiya. One has to assume anything they say is a lie. They are goatfucking animals and we should blast mecca into a crater and defile it with pig shit.

>protects women

made my day
thanks for that mate

Taqiyya is hiding faith in the face of persecution; hiding the fact that you're Muslim, not "lying" baka
Not only this but it's a Shia teaching

Like, a handful of places and its Africa for fuck's sake, neither of us can save that place.

>Islam is managing to out-incest and out-retard the Africans

You fucking people don't even have an excuse, you're ARABS.
YOU INVENTED CIVILIZATION.

And yet you let a dirty murder-cult infect you, cooked up by some dirty caravan-raiding barbarian.

That's truly the greatest and saddest irony of all in this.
You could be great, and you choose to be useless.
Clinging to the miserable self-defeating tales of Bedouin jippo's

>Whoever takes a path upon which he seeks knowledge, then Allah makes a path to Paradise easy for him."

What if that path leads to concluding Allah and islam is a bullshit dessert cult made for conquering and justifying rape

Based commie

>path of paradise

step right up to this huge brown pig that smell like old feet and feces but is actually a muslim virgin woman

you'd swear they eat pork all day since they look, act and smell like pig

Then you die of course, can't leave Mohammad's merry band of slave-soldiers.

maybe. catholics and protestants killed millions of each other over technicalities

>hates niggers
>are niggers

fortunately they killed even more muslim pigs

I'm glad you're finally accepting the "7th century pedo warlord" part (piss be upon him)

Will it save my country from race mixing?

Islam is not inherently Arab, but I can't help but feel that accepting it is to mongrelize my people.

Lmfao, you think Christian in MENA don't cut their foreskin an marry their cousins as well?

>muh I still don't know that he raided the caravans of the Quraysh who expelled him of his home

Don't try to play your "but u're better than that xdxd' jew trick. We were only good to have orgies and music during Jahiliyah.

Ex Muslim here, Islam is cancer and rots the mind just as bad as social progressivism

I get the urge to kek when i see this gif

Nobody cares about what you have to say, suck the Western cock even more bengali filth

I think your comment just insured that I'll never laugh at that gif.

thanks.

yeah that's 1 thing you can always count on with the religious. they love to kill people for god

>muh I still don't know that he raided the caravans of the Quraysh who expelled him of his home

Oh shit, i guess it's totally okay then to just steal from the X and give to yourself.

It's those kinds of hot perfect morals that have built the technological, social bastion of happiness that is the middle east...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>steal
kys

you'd never come to conclusion because Islam outlasted Soviet faggotry and every other 20th century ideology

Capitalism and Secularism will die. Islam and the ahl-al-Kitab will rise again.

If it doesn't, it's probably because the world has ended.

>Why POL does not like Islam?

hates liquor.
hates pork.
noisy as fuck.

The answer is still the fucking same ahmed

these dirty brown freaks have been fucking their relatives for centuries and centuries. this is the reason they're so much inferior to us. the amount of inbreeding in the average muslim would make Charles II look normal.

jews

>bengali filth
Okay just to clarify I’m not a tranny but I am Bengali.

I just don’t see why you support 50 year old men raping 9 year old children and why that’s acceptable behaviour to you.
Islam promotes inbreeding, it’s why so many Muslims in Muslim nations are so inbred, the Muslim nations are shitholes because they are too inbred to govern properly.

Some of the pakis in certain areas are so inbred they turn into mutant rat people. Have fun breeding with your cousin, hope you can escape from this shit tier faith.

go back to fucking your goats and other family members

>Hates Niggers
ISIS is anti-racist.

youtu.be/Ta75NNb6MQ8?t=1m28s
>and no difference between an Arab and a non-Arab, or a black man and a white man, except through piety

As I said, kys. You're supposed to be an """"ex-Muslim"""" but you say the same BS as non-Muslim retards say, Islam doesn't even promotes inbreeding how of a dumbfuck are you? Even well known former Muslims know that
Just kys and keep sucking the Western cock even more at the end of the day you're still Bengali trash

And your parents are still cousins

lol no. islam will die out just like all the others.
when you can't force superstition an people any more they'll drop it like a bad habit

We're still at a point where we throw gays off of rooftops though

>protects women

>diddle kids
>don't like drinking
>smell like shit and B.O
>rape faggots then kill them

>Islam

Liberal cultural values deserve protection that only conservatives are willing to provide.

lol stop sniffing glue

It's not white.
Brown people running the show and blowing themselves up is out of the question.

Fuck off.

Lol the Muslim is broken. Someone bring in a new one

>implying they arent broken from the start

2 things
>Hate white people
>They rape goats and children.

>implying

That is not what the idiots from my country who went there and later escape back said.

>Only Arabs can take leadership and command roles in ISIS, all non-Arabs are regarded just as useful dogs.
>Arabs get first pick of all loot, regardless of participation and also depending how well they suck the dicks of the leadership.
>Non-Arabs get all the risky roles and janitorial duties including cleaning semen, piss and shit off the floor.
>Non-Arabs are the first in line for all suicide missions, Arabs are too important to be sacrifice like that.

After meeting Arabs in the football field and in campus, I believe them

degage sale bougnoule ni les gauchistes ni vous

It is a new dark age of man kind.

Because Islam comes with Arabs and niggers. If white sharia takes off, i wouldn't mind. But God damn the choice my country has is...

1. Reject Islam, lose my country to rabid feminist cunts, and trannys

2. Accept Islam, lose my country to shitskins.

It's not that i don't like arabs, it's just they belong in Arabia, and fucking hate my country being turned into a home for the entire fucking world.

although i find it hilarious when Islam goes up against the faggot lobby.

youtube.com/watch?v=05YuF73FRG8

Islam is good, just like Christianity. I do not discriminate.

I'm not a Muslim but this user is completely right about Islam. there is no need to hate it.

>Hates niggers.
>Somalia
What?