Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBuOAeaZXjA
mayoiga.tv/news/archives/151
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>recap
No thanks. See you guys next week.

Fuck. Forgot about that.

Fango's new haircut makes him very handsome desu

Any confirmation on how long this show is.

I'm finally looking forward to this show and then it turns out to be a recap. Fuck dis

MORE LIKE 98 DAYS, AMIRITE

FUCK YOU SHUKA

More like 84

>recap episodes

for what fucking purpose?

filler

Only had 12 episodes but really wanted that 91 days / 13 weeks angle, I guess.

>recap
What a letdown. Guess there's no choice, but to wait until next week.

>7.5
>Recap in a 1 cour series
>Recap right when it's getting gud
FUCK THE JAPS

Since there's always the handful of people who watch recaps, please let us know if some new scenes were added or not.

Why do recaps exist?

Production issues

i skimmed through it and theres an after credits scene at the end.

It has to have been planned from the start unless they changed the title last minute.

Thanks.

Isn't it the same after credit scene as in the episode 7?

lol recap.

That still mean it's airing for 91 days.

Watch Shirobako

Can't be helped

Why the recap anyway? Fucked production?

As expected of Shuka.

How are the sales doing now?

That first week was really bad but nips must be coming around by now right?

Right?

Doubt it. Probably just to stall time.

That doesn't make any sense. The title would've been 84 Days if they didn't anticipate a 13th recap episode.

Story is complicated, a lot of thngs happened. It's to not lose watchers because they are lost.

mv for short version of ed is release but I can view it
youtube.com/watch?v=bBuOAeaZXjA
anyone got a proxy?

The director was choked on lasagna

No episode this week, too busy baking the perfect upside down cake. 91 days of revenge not as high a priority.

He needs to fucking stop putting his feet on the table like a degenerate.
There is no reason to be this impolite and disrespectful.

>degenerate

Does this word have an actual meaning anymore?

Yes, just not on this site.

Also, I'm pretty sure he was half-joking.

To show you wasted your time watching 7 episodes when you could have watched just one for the same result.

>Recap episode
FUCK

to tell you the truth i needed that recap. all those family names and characters sort of got mixed up in my head

we better get something fancy next week though

>go to crunchyroll.org
>episode 7.5
>come to Sup Forums for clarifications
>it's a recap

Dumb frogposter.

Where's my freshly baked memes at?

>recap episode
This is starting to look like Gangsta.

Will they pull a Manglobe?

user what are you smoking?

mayoiga.tv/news/archives/151
I like Nanko one.

Wrong thread, sorry.

Go watch Shirobako. Whenever anime airs recap episode, in that case studio always needs more time to finish episode because something went really wrong.

There is the rare occasion where they have a 13 episode slot but only 12 episodes so they slap a recap episode out since they're dirt cheap.

Try reading the posts you replied to.

I was going to say this, but you posted it better. The episode page having 13 slots from the start only reinforces this, because it doesn't look like the recap pushed another episode out.

Shirobako doesn't cover every situation in the universe. Watching it doesn't suddenly make you an anime industry expert, weeb.

BELIEVE IN SHUKA

I believe in their ability to fuck up.

If the recap wasn't planned, how do you explain the title?

Between Durarara!! and how this show looks, I don't.

It's the same, user probably missed it last week.

What the fuck, episode 7.5 already rehash..

It seems it was planned from the start

Is this gonna be 12 episodes? Won't we need another recap then for it to be 91 of airing time? It's gonna end 1 week before. Unless it's 13 episodes but doubt it.

The recap is the 13th episode.

91 is 13x7 user

What? Are you retarded?

Yes, but the last week doesn't count because when the last episode airs the show ends, so even with 13 episodes it's only gonna air for 84 days.
1>2 = 7
2>3 = 14
3>4 = 21
4>5 = 28
5>6 = 35
6>7 = 42
7>8 = 49
8>9 = 56
9>10 = 63
10>11 = 70
11>12 = 77
12>13 (recap) = 84
13>14 (2nd recap) = 91
Am I fucking crazy or something?

Then again, depending on the stations it airs, some might be a week late so it will air for 91 days with 13 episodes.

>recap episode
Literally why? At least it's 7.5 and not straight up 8 but still.

I've only watched two episodes, but is Fango the asshat who gave the letter to the MC?

Very unlikely

>people think the 91 days is a reference to airing
Didn't episode one say that it was April and that there were 3 months until the opening of something where all the families would be in the same room?
April+May+June = 91 days

Yeah opening of the theather/opera we see in the opening

>Story is complicated, a lot of thngs happened.

Only if you're a braindead fucking retard.

Urgh fucking recap

How is this anime being received? I think it's pretty good but it's not getting that much attention.

>Press war
>Brother in law is traitor
>Family member need to exiled because she commit homicide for the sake of the family
The episode 7 is too Godfatherish. I hate that.
Also, Angelo's keikaku is overly complicated. Just like Tarantino's Hateful Eight.

Critically, I believe most think it's at least above average with that constant presence of noticable QUALITY and some cliché writing and characterization being the most common criticisms.

Commercially, I still think it's doing pretty bad. But then again, I just saw numbers during the first few weeks of this season.

>Also, Angelo's keikaku is overly complicated.
I still think he's pretty much making it up as he goes. The main thing is just make sure he can get away with the murders without being found out and killed before it ends.

I think half of it is just Angelo winging it and taking what comes along.
Just a little push here (the hit on Ronaldo) and everything else just comes as it does.

But Hateful Eight doesn't have a complex kekaiku anywhere

>But Hateful Eight doesn't have a complex kekaiku anywhere
Seriously dude, the gang member basically can shot all the good guys anytime they want. I think having keikaku in the first place is already complicated move.

I recommended this anime to a girl. Was that a bad idea?

>Angelo's keikaku is overly complicated
Why? He wants to get everyone, that's his plan, not just kill them as he can.
If anything killing them right when he can is the dumb move because he won't be able to get closer to the rest to get more opportunities.

I haven't seen a recap episode since Gundam SEED Destiny, holy shit.

Cheer Danshi had one last week

You didn't watch SnK?

>Why? He wants to get everyone, that's his plan, not just kill them as he can.
>If anything killing them right when he can is the dumb move because he won't be able to get closer to the rest to get more opportunities.
True, but he could easily spouting bullshit to cover his action though. He's good negotiator afterall.

There's at least a couple every season.

I doubt the "we got in a shootout and everyone but me died" plan would work too many times. Especially if he killed the guys closer to him and was left with people who didn't give a shit about who he is.

He's had a load of chances to kill Nero but he's using him to get close to Nero's Dad and the family first.

Decided to start watching this now that I have some free time, what's with the single frame of orco having the steak halfway out of his mouth after he already swallowed the whole thing?

Some hoofed animals have to chew their food twice to digest it.

>Nero gets killed before Avilio can finally off him
>Rest of the family is unbelievably suspicious because of all the shady shit he's been doing and building up
>His plan fails and he's unable to pull off his revenge
Hows this for a conclusion?

Shit.
>Avilio discovers the power of friendship and revives everyone who died and they all live happily ever after
Do you even Japanese writing.

>EVERYONE gets a good end
>They all reform and become law abiding, hardworking citizens
Y'know, I wouldn't even be mad