Where were you when Punpun fags got absolutely BTFO?

Where were you when Punpun fags got absolutely BTFO?

goodreads.com/review/show/1739435425

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHokegujUHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GXJWfPUZUrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>goodreads
>good in any way shape or form

Fucking terrible, don't ever post your reviews on here again. I almost got excited for a second because I thought I would find a good critique of punpun but nope, I get this retarded shit

>it didn't go how I wanted so it's shit

Yeah, absolutely btfo

Or just post the video
youtube.com/watch?v=sHokegujUHQ

>thatanimesnob
Should've seen it coming, this guy is an absolute retard

>writes a review on goodreads
>goes on Sup Forums and posts it
wew lad, i know it's overrated shit, but c'mon.

>And instead of that, all you get is an eccentric dude spewing non-stop pretentious dribble about vibrations and shit, and how he can offer happiness with mystic powers or some nonsense. A bunch of chuunis join his cult in order to find happiness and then commit mass suicide. That’s the social commentary the mangaka had to say about religions.

Hilarious
Well, he is right for the most part.
But it doesn't change my opinion on how I loved the emotional strings Punpun pulled on me

>guys look I made a review

I think you blew yourself out with your own desperate cry for attention

>didn't realise that Pegasus and friends literally saved the world
Fucking plebs.

What an incredibly shitty review. What kind of idiot thinks catharsis equates to a good ending? What is he, five?

>6 hours ago
How about killing yourself instead of linking your own reviews? Or better yet, maybe have an actual discussion about it here on Sup Forums. But that's not your goal now is it?

>religions and cults all sound retarded if you weren't exposed to that stuff early on
As someone who read about Zeus and greek gods before hearing anything about living religions, that sounds about right.

>They do not happen all the time, to such extremes, and so close to each other.

But such shit does happen in certain sections of the population. Going through that much shit is uncommon, but certainly not overly unrealistic. Hell, there's been plenty of fucked up shit happening in my extended family over the last few years.

OP is clearly sheltered

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=GXJWfPUZUrw

>edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy
kill yourself snob

>goodreads
>no archive link
Fuck off, lurk more.

>anime youtuber
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

ITT: buttblasted fanboys unable to articulable counter-arguments

How can we argue against him when the review boils down to 'this hasn't to happened to be so it's over the top, this and that is edgy'

Simple. You justify all of the disturbing fucked up shit that happens. In other words, you explain what was the point of it all and why it was executed well enough to outweigh all the edgy crap. If you can't than this manga is, in certain aspects, no different form shows like elfen lied, mirrai nikki and akame ga kill.

Is that really how the manga ends?

I stopped reading it long ago cause it was just too melodramatic and bleak.