Why are people who support abortion offended by pictures of abortion...

Why are people who support abortion offended by pictures of abortion? Do they only support it as long as they don't see it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6zncoOFxeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a doll.

I still support it, I really doubt just showing a picture of a fetus post-abortion is going to change anyone's mind.

I'm not a Christ cuck. So shut up faggot. Go lick Alex jones' boots

deep down inside they know its fucking murder, but they justify it, because it's an essential part of their entire world view that it exist

it is an abomination and inherently humans can see it, but they choose to ignore it

fucking sick

>offended
Yum!

They believe it's just a "clump of cells" and the image in their head is just a mass glob of something instead of a pre-maturely formed baby. They really chimp out when they see the reality it's funny.

i just came

Nice fake pic christcuck
That's from an autopsy after a fatal car incident and the fetus is beyond 12 weeks
Without abortion niggers would be around a third of the population or more

Actually, a lot of the turn-around started when ultrasounds became a thing and people could see it wasn't just a blob of cells for 8 months. That's why Planned Parenthood doesn't let women see the fetus when they have it on the monitor for the operation.

This.

UMA

why do people who don't support abortion think appealing to emotion with shock images helps their argument?

I'm all for abortion as long as the man and woman agree on it if in a relationship, otherwise, I'm all for killing children.

>bu-buh it kills black people
How does it feel to lack a soul you commie fuck?

We don't think that, it's exactly the reason why we support abortion.

because it directly invalidates the pro abortion camp primary argument?

Cocaine for you sir. I'm not religious in any way, amd I think it's murder not long after it starts growing body parts.

Fuck you, you made me zoom in

they're kidding themselves

God hates hands that shed innocent blood.
Is there any salvation for these people?

Keep telling yourself that you roastie murderer.

which is?

Kek

Sick.

No. We have to stop relying on God to do everything for us. It is time we get ourselves into gear and take responsibility for our own actions. This hand holding by God has got to stop.

What does it matter how it got to the operating table? The point is feminists and degenerate leftists want abortion up until birth. Some after.

I remember when I redpilled myself on abortion by just not being a brainwashed retard. I used to make tonnes of anti-abortion threads and it was like 70-80% pro abortion posters who responded. Oh, how things change! 2014 was an interesting time to be redpilled.

What race was it?

I mean why can't I buy a veterans sperm. If I get knocked up with a beta again I'll definitely have another abortion.

deep down they know it's wrong.

>muh women muh choice
yeah well guess what bitch we all have a choice and you made the wrong one and that doesn't give you the right to make another one. only if you are raped. otherwise you fucked up and you do NOT get the right to murder an unborn child because you are lazy and stupid

Cant create a superior population without some abortion here and there.

>whatraceisit.jpeg

definitely looks the size of 12 weeks.

That's most people. Ask a normie to watch footage of a cow growing up, getting slaughtered, and then butchered while they have a burger in their hand, and see how hungry they are afterward. People like to soften reality in their minds.

I support abortion because everyone has the right to their own body, and therefore no person has the right to inhabit someone else's without their consent (which must be able to be revoked at any time for that right to be preserved). That said, it is homicide, and should be avoided if at all possible. Hopefully once in-vitro gestation becomes a thing, abortions will be a thing of the past.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6zncoOFxeo
(((professor)))

i wish you were aborted

The brainwashed masses burn in the light of reality. While getting the truth to them is almost impossible due to generations of marxist infiltration into society, they are not wired to argue against something such as a picture of the grim violence they support.

Though even with a direct feed of reality, without someone to woo them away from evil, the shock will only temporarily cause them to question their beliefs. Only when looking down the barrel will they understand the error of their ways, as society has conditioned them to care for the self above all else.

So, they will uncomfortable and question themselves at a picture of abortion, but they will push it to the back of their minds. Half the battle is for the virtuous to convince them. This is why our society may be absolutely fucked in the long run, as reversing decades of subversion is almost impossible.

its a fetus not a child and the child is violating the womans body by stealing nutrients and she has the right to remove it

Is this one a nigger

Why do people who support the death penalty are opposed of beheading pictures? Are they upset that that form of capital punishment is too harsh to watch?

it's a child, an unborn one. so if you are violating my space i can eliminate you? got it

If your fetus had harlequin ichthyosis, would you abort it, or let it be born and have it die after a few hours?

ayyyyyy

I support the death penalty and throwing faggots off the highest mountain like ISIS does, neither sights bother me.

There's a difference between killing animals as a means of survival and feeding or population and ending a humans life prematurely for no other reason than you didn't want the responsibility or some shit. And not only that but the constant denial that it is what it is, nobody is denying that a cow was slaughtered so we could eat. But people who want to abort their offspring and also keep some kind of moral high ground OR act like they are better than you because they say "muh body muh choice are truly fuckin despicable.

Also a man should see a butchering process at least one time.

Low quality b8

>so if you are violating my space i can eliminate you?
Obviously. Or are you under the impression that I can stick my dick in your ass and keep it there as long as I please?

>Why do people who support surgical removal of tumors offended by pictures of surgical removal of tumors?
That's how you sound.

the woman's choice lead it its conception

Killing a cow is no comparison. Ultimately it's a stupid animal and if we just let them all go into the wild their throats would get torn out by other animals for meat anyway and they'd go extinct.

You realize that abortions are legal after 12 weeks right? You can get an abortion at 28 weeks.

you no damn well that people aren't against aborting rape babies and babies with conditions like that. it's when you eliminate someone before they even had a chance. adoption is always an option i know how much (((they))) love those
if it gets me pregnant and i consent i wouldn't abort because i made a conscious decision to do so and knew what the outcome might be

lmao

Let us remember that those people are almost always women. Expecting them to face reality is a lost cause.

In my support for abortion, I have no illusion that it results in the killing of a human being, with full human rights. But I support it all the same, because the ideological implications of the alternative are worse.

>uma

>Tfw.jpg

Any guilty murderers out there?!!!

>That's why Planned Parenthood doesn't let women see the fetus when they have it on the monitor for the operation.
I swear you christcucks love talking out of your ass.

Usually they get dark within a few days of being born, not before.

>Do they only support it as long as they don't see it?
That's pretty much how I feel about gays.

I'm not

>libcuck calling people christcucks

I am not that's beautiful

You consented to the risks associated with unprotected sex

Because, in the end, banning abortion does not stop it. I don't overly like the idea, no one does. If your primary form of contraception is abortion, you have issues. But, that isn't the case for almost all women. But, I support legal/regulated abortions as a mitigating factor for public health.

Like all things, we need to realize that limiting access to things desperate people want to do...won't stop it. It only pushes things into darker and shitty locations, which is a public health risk.
Making abortion legal within certain constraints almost always lowers maternal death rates.

Ultimately, banning abortion does very little stop abortion. Which, in the end, is the same as most not-so-great things.

Pretty good actually.

If you acknowledge it is homicide, then why shouldn't these people be tried for it. The baby is not threatening their life, nor does it have an way to simply leave the body prematurely. Surely the child also has his own natural rights to live, does he not? It seems pretty clear to me that the case isn't simply "my body, my choice" as the baby has no other option. That would be like you having the right to shoot somebody who became trapped on your property with no means of escape. >Yes officer, the man became trapped under his motorcycle on my lawn after he crashed, so I shot him for blocking my driveway
That shit is fucking retarded. The only difference being the mother inviting the child in, so it should be closer to
>Yes officer, this man became trapped after I was playing in the street and caused him to crash.

When you have sex, you are risking the possibility of parenthood, if you do not like it, then don't have sex. People need to start being more fucking responsible and stop thing everything is "me me me and my pleasure" all the time. Determine you can't handle a child at the current time? Put them up for adoption.

I read a medical textbook where an argument was presented for post-birth abortion. It was basically "Since there's basically zero difference between an unborn fetus and a newborn infant, if it's okay to kill a fetus, why not kill an infant? Although, I would cut that off at around 3 years of age, because then it starts to feel to murder-ey." Educated people know exactly what abortion is, and they don't care. More than that, some of them embrace it as a form of eugenics. Like mad scientists.

Nobody likes to see how the sausage is made

It sets them off though, every year that guy with all the dead fetus pictures comes on campus and gets screamed at for awhile by leftist cunts

doesn't offend me. can tell ilts a niggr baby.

Have you got a sauce?

What happened to it? Somehow I can't believe it's real, that a medical professional would be just poking it

You lack a soul if you want your children to be in a country overran by niggers who breed like rabbits and live off welfare

>Assblasted.
Nice strawman faggot. The idea that having a problem with killing unborn children is strictly religious is retarded.
Modern science shows us how the baby forms over 9 months. It's a "clump of cells" for the first couple of weeks. After that it is an unborn child that can feel pain. Pro-Choice is anti-science which is why they don't like people seeing an actual abortion procedure.
50 years from now people will look back at abortion and think we were literal cavemen for even trying to justify it.

I'm not comparing cows to people, I'm explaining why pro-abortion people have a tendency to dehumanize fetuses and express distress when shown the actual results of the procedure they're defending. It's human nature, and we see it in all sorts of other areas.

>rape babies
This always gets me. If your position is that it is immoral to kill a fetus because it has full human rights, then it doesn't matter whether that fetus is the result of rape, or has a hereditary illness, or whatever. If you kill it for those reasons, you are killing it out of convenience, just like people who are pro-abortion; the only difference is the degree of convenience. If you do that, you lose any ground to argue against abortion.

This is why I can respect the religious fundamentalist argument against abortion. They believe all fetuses have souls, so no matter the circumstances for its creation, it is immoral to abort one. I disagree with their premises, but at least they are consistent.

>i wouldn't abort because i made a conscious decision to do so and knew what the outcome might be
The outcome can evidently be multiple things, given that both contraception and abortion are things. This line of reasoning makes no sense. Either it is immoral to kill a fetus, or it isn't. Whether you know the outcome of your actions or not is irrelevant.

Bit gross, but I don't really give a fuck.

You guys are all cucks. The ubermensch aryan masterrace requires eugenics which requires abortion. If you are a true nazi, you wouldn't think twice to abort a downie or imperfect

I'm eating a burger at this very moment while looking at the dead fetus pictures in this thread, it hasn't affected my hunger

But nobody wants to say that it's a net benefit to abort niglet and bean fetuses because that's fewer people on welfare, and they definitely won't say more abortions should be done in addition to sterilization.

You can show people pictures of chickens getting slaughtered in an assembly line. Won't stop most of them from eating it.

>Because, in the end, banning rape does not stop it. I don't overly like the idea, no one does. If your primary form of sexual activity is rape, you have issues. But, that isn't the case for almost all people. But, I support regulated rape as a mitigating factor for public health.

>Like all things, we need to realize that limiting access to things desperate people want to do...won't stop it. It only pushes things into darker and shitty locations, which is a public health risk.
Making rape legal within certain constraints almost always lowers homocide rates.

>Ultimately, banning rape does very little stop rape. Which, in the end, is the same as most not-so-great things.

Abortion is ritual sacrifice. Planned Parenthood literally admits that it began in Egypt..

>offended
Hah, its just nasty. Toss that shit in the bin

>we

Which is why we legalize whores, user.

looks like a period

There was a good reason that one was aborted.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not necessarily for abortion, but if I knew definitively my child to be was going to come out some fucked up monater that could never car for it self and was better off dead I’d abort it.

Abortion is the only thing keeping the nigger population down. And the retarded and genetic trash population.

Consent is given when you have unprotected sex and can't control yourself. It's a lack of responsibility. No one, NO ONE goes "HOLY SHIT HOW DID I GET PREGNANT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN SEX MAKES BABIES????"

It's like playing baseball, hitting a ball deep left field, the outfielder catches it, and you tell the ref "YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO CALL ME OUT, THIS IS MY BODY".

Kill. Yourself.

>muh soul
How does it feel to be a short sighted overly emotional faggot?

>If your fetus had harlequin ichthyosis, would you abort it, or let it be born and have it die after a few hours?

I would not kill it. No way.

What would you do?

Serious question.

And your consent, as with all things, can be withdrawn.

I acknowledge it is homicide, I don't acknowledge that it is murder.

It is more akin to inviting someone to your house for a dinner party, knowing full well that they have a tendency to destroy the furniture and shit on the table. And then at some point during that dinner party, demanding that they leave because as it turns out, you don't really like it after all. If it can be said that you have the right to your property, then you must be able to rescind permission for that guest to stay, even if he is liable to wander around outside in the dark and get run over by a car. If he is entitled to stay despite your objection, then it cannot be said that you have a right to your property. The deed is effectively his for so long as he wishes to remain.

Now, if he can leave on his own accord, that is preferable. But if the only way to get him out results in his death, it must be so, because any other alternative voids your right to your own property.

>if it gets me pregnant
you're not a girl quit pretending and please, shut the fuck up you sound autistic

Whitebabies = pro life
Latino/aboriginal = pro choice
Nigger/Poo/Muslim/Chinese = BURNED WITH FIRE

You don't get the point. The point is that your argument was retarded and shallow. You can't justify Legalising something because people will do it anyway. Following your logic would lead to no laws at all and all of us being savages.

that thing has a bigger dick than you and everyone else itt

>tfw got girl pregnant and she aborted it despite my discouragement like 2 years ago now

This thread has me feeling some weird feels, man

>black people are inherently bad
No, you actually have to be a brainlet to believe this. Fucking vikings acted the same exact way back in the day

Behavior is an extension of environment. If you took a group of black babies and raised them in rich white neighborhoods, they would act the exact same as those who raised them. In our modern say, most blacks in America act the way they do because they are raised in ruined communities with a lack of morality. Not only that, but when you have media telling them to behave and act a certain way as well, that behavior is further pushed on them

You take a look at how any race acts depending on where they are raised around the world and they will all vary. You want to fix the "black" problem, you should be targeting the media problem, the violence poverty problem, the faith problem, etc.

Most of the time I assume most here are shitting memes about other races, but if you legitimately believe that race is the problem here, you are a genuine fucking retard latching onto an ideology that died decades ago because you cannot formulate your own to combat the evils we face in the world today.