Ok Sup Forums, what do they have on Mueller?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2002/05/10/business/andersen-lawyer-accuses-prosecutors-of-misconduct.html
blog.kir.com/?p=2169
observer.com/2015/01/in-andrew-weissmann-the-doj-makes-a-stunningly-bad-choice-for-crucial-role/
nationalreview.com/article/452972/uranium-one-deal-obama-administration-doj-hillary-clinton-racketeering
youtube.com/watch?v=HdtDg1ljnTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time for suicide watch?

Who is this tick tock ((()))?

Bump

I hope Mueller gets this little faggot taken care of

I'm fuckin' sick of this tick tock bullshit.

From now on these motherfuckers need to shut up until they actually post the evidence.

(((Wohl)))

Mueller confirmed /ourguy/

Bump

yeah remember all the tick tock for Trump? I think by now it just means expect things to go on as you would more or less expect

What does this subversive Zionist gain from all this? Trump stays in power for israels sake?

Literally who?

Look it up, you lazy nigger

pay me first before i make up fake news

Have another bump. It may be something or nothing but It's better than nog dick threads.

!

I did

Really makes ya

Why would a hedge fund manager have dirt on Mueller? I hope he shorted Vegas in late Sept.

>someone posts tick tock on twitter for the 1000th time
>ITS HAPPENING XD

Tick tock is your life wasting away.

>bumping a shill shilling his shill swill

don't be a cuck

All these fucking cliffhanger threads have irritated the hell out of me the past couple days.

FUCK YOU OP!

I fucking hate this "tick tock" shit so much. If it's good you won't need to build hype, if it's so good that it would lead to Mueller's firing that's shit that you could seriously get killed over, either way shut the fuck up and dump it.

In general the real crazy shit doesn't get a lot of buildup, the pussy tape for example was pretty much out of thin air.

we don't want him fired
we want to resign in shame

>Please watch my show at 7:00AM PST!
>It's very important, I promise!
>Please

How do you brainlets keep falling for it? Fucking stop, you invite this upon yourselves.

This

>we

Why do these dumb shits post stuff like this. If he's legit then a fucking black helicopter is going to land on his roof and kidnap his ass or he's just trying to get attention with some lame story.

I notice everyone talks about the report they have that's going to shake the earth...
... but its always nothing burgers.

e.g. Rachel Maddow and her "I got Trump Tax Returns" debacle.

It's about ratings and advertising.

wuz?

Why does it seem to me that all of these bombshell earth shattering game changing revelations that get announced never amount to anything ?

>Wohl
>(((Wohl)))
>literally calls himself zionist.
>A literally who that has vague Trump connections.

Why do we believe this man?

ITS REAL THIS TIME GUYS

WE HAVE REAL DIRT

THIS IS HUGE

JUST KEEP EDGING YOUR HAPPENING COCK BECAUSE THIS TIME ITS FOR REAL

ITS SO SHOCKING AND EXCITING BUT YOULL HAVE TO WATCH BLOG/TELEVISON SHOW ON MONDAY TO FIND OUT WHAT HUGE SECRET I HAVE

ITS GOING TO BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF

THE PEOPLE IN POWER

DO

NOT

WANT

YOU

TO

SEE

THIS

Tick tock. Drumpf is done. Face it boy-o's the gig is up. Cheeto is eaten. Once Mueller proves Russian collusion an emergency election will be held. Pence vs Hilldawg.

Better get used to saying Madam President.

what did ((he)) mean by this?

those fucking lovense things have killed chaturbate.
i'll just wack off to redtube if I want a quick off with no convo or connection to the model

This kid is like 20 years old, does he have real connections? He seems like another of those crazy characters that surfaced during the Drumpf movement.

>JUST KEEP EDGING YOUR HAPPENING COCK

Lost it.

take the cock out of your ass when you type aye?

The hacker known as Tick Tock? Yeah, I've heard of him...

Seriously. Enough with the Scooby Doo/ next time on DBZ bullshit.

This country is on -FIRE- and you have the phone to dial 911 but you're demanding that I look at you and suck off your ego for five minutes before you call the Fire Dept.

These people make me sick. If they had a shred of decency they would quit with the melodrama and stop making this into a distracting circus and into the light of truth that scares these dark, evil, fucks into the fire because we will have more sympathy for them than their handlers. (Which won't be much, but a clean death is more than most of those corrupted fucks deserve.)

A time, a prediction, his name out and proud—interesting

jesus christ why do girls fingering themselves turn me on so much

like surely no girl is gonna get turned on by me stroking my potato dick

there's plenty of dots out there that need to be connected. Read about this guy Andrew Weissmann

nytimes.com/2002/05/10/business/andersen-lawyer-accuses-prosecutors-of-misconduct.html

blog.kir.com/?p=2169

observer.com/2015/01/in-andrew-weissmann-the-doj-makes-a-stunningly-bad-choice-for-crucial-role/

Hannity was right though. There's already enough for Mueller to have to resign based on the stories that came out last week. This one is a particularly good summary

nationalreview.com/article/452972/uranium-one-deal-obama-administration-doj-hillary-clinton-racketeering

hmm.

Only good guys resign/recuse

Lynch didnt recuse, and Mueller wont resign.

anytime they hype shit up like this it ends up being nothing

VAT IZ DIZ??? DELET

It's like watching any "big story" by Maddow. Spends like 30 mins hyping up something just to say "we don't really know anything".

Ever watch a history channel show about Big Foot or other shit? HERES ALL THIS EVIDENCE *commercial break* We dont have any.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdtDg1ljnTY
8:03 can you plese stop staging this
Las Vegas Shooting Psyop 2017 ~ 'HOCUS POCUS'

Damn straight, saying in advance what you think your expose will result in is a great indicator that it won't have any major result at all. I hope I'm wrong, but these faggots need to slow the hype.

There were grounds for his resignation after Comey testified to Congress that he had leaked information for the purposes of causing a special counsel to be appointed. Mueller and Comey have been close friends for years.

There is a clear conflict of interest.

I'm not interested in shills explaining why there's not, unless they post a wall of text refuting all of the extremely dubious conflict of interest claims they levied against Trump not six months ago. Fucking hypocrites.