GET IN HERE: Richard Spencer poll, unironically by himself

Would like to hear your thoughts as well!

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/922244379825319937

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0
twitter.com/loomerIDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek, Soros money?

Did the jew shut it down?

No. Deep State. Soros is a scapegoat.

Goyim costs too many sheckles

Faggot, like milo

Why is not a plant not an option?

Shareblue says he's deepstate, and we know soros is deep state, so He's has to be a soros plant

>Deep State Agent
>Soros plant
The fuck is the difference?

I guess they shut it down

HOW AM I SHAREBLUE?

How come ((((they)))) have not banned him from twitter?

>Tropical Plant

CIA or not he at least made me laugh, to be honest the more I listen to him the more I like him

Not know soros is deepstate, only a idiot wouldn't know that...thus shareblue

FSB

Why isn't raging faggot option?

What is controlled opposition, alex

DICK

*an option

HEAD

Lol first comment is "A fruit"

Deep State - Zionist
Soros - Marxist

None of the above. He's not competent enough to have a direct link to any of those groups. He either has an undercover handler leading him along to do what they want, or he's just naturally a fucking idiot that only knows how to make things worse and the media promotes him knowing that.

He forgot “Buttsexing All His Followers”

Know your jew 101.

>*an option

>tfw alphabet soup agencies always have their plants push nonviolence and richard spencer says their will be a peaceful ethnic cleansing as if that is possible

he has an alt-right headquarters in D.C. which is the same city as the FBI headquarters

REALLY makes you think

They're on the same side, morons.

>even with the TRSodomiteze skewing the poll the results are split between Soros and Derp State

not long before Spencer has an accident.

Is he trying to do the B-Rabbit move?

Sage

The federal government would never advocate any kind of ethnic cleansing. Remember that niggers and jews also work for the Feds, they wouldn't allow anything like that.

If you want to see what real FBI shills look like, see the Oath Keepers. They are staunchly anti-racist and claim to be "anti-government" yet they only allow people who have sworn an oath to the government to become members.

>Conveniently doesn't offer being Jewish controlled op
Yea I'm gonna go with option 5) Jewish controlled op

Fuck Richard Spencer and fuck white peephole.

does he mean by tropical plant?

Top kek
Soros psyop for sure

>peaceful ethnic cleansing

>u have to sign up for twatter XD
fuck off no one cares about this fag

>tfw an avowed “white nationalist” gets paid $2 million in farm subsidies by the federal government and nobody in the government tries to do a thing, but join the Tea Party and it’s audits for life

Paid by the Cubans

I don't even understand why he would be a tropical plant, but it's by far winning the poll

all of the above

a peaceful ethnic cleansing is impossible, which is why they are willing to let the group push it

thats what he said in the uf speech something like "it will be a peaceful ethnic cleansing that once be achieved in my lifetime or my childrens"

:^)

because he's a fucking fruit

>how pol's intel works

Not worth my time.

I think he's been banned twice before but has got his account back after each ban

He's a potted plat, Weinstein jerked off in him.

He said ethnic redistribution and he said it multiple fucking times and you Mr Retard are a fucking mong and a shareblue shill

Possibly cleansing through incentive or persuasion. Maybe we convince all the niggers that the moon is better.

Imagine if Spencer ran for president in 2020

This is the problem with Richard Spencer. You guys don't allow organic discussion about him which is fucking stupid. If you need to shill for him constantly that means he's not deserving of relevancy.

Can you guys do anything properly?

thats my point champ, its not possible but retard think it is which is why its the perfect fed subversion technique

Sounds like that wasn't what he said. I can't say for certain as I'm too lazy to look it up. Doesn't really matter because the entire "alt-right" movement was fabricated from the very beginning. So either he was hired to lead it, or he was a stupid patsy that fell into it.

Well we managed to find a flag in the middle of nowhere with almost no clues except for a few airplanes, the sun, frogs and constellations at night

I've always gone with Useful Idiot or Perfectly Retarded Patsy.

Spencer has never been influential or a big player in the Alt Right. A whooping 100-200 people show up at his rallies. He gets attention solely from leftist media sperging out over him.

Hes the perfect candidate to smear the "alt-right"/"New Right"/whatever as retarded assholes.

Yeah, this sums it up nicely. Entirely possible he is hired controlled opposition, though.

ahh im terribly sorry can you ahh please step into this peaceful ethnic cleansing room if its not too much trouble. thank you sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0

Thread theme song

The simple fact that he is shilled for at all should tell us everything we need to know.

>the entire "alt-right" movement was fabricated from the very beginning
Just because you say this it doesn't make it true, you colossal piece of shit. Kill yourself.

>We
If you're shilling for Richard Spencer there is no "we" involved.

Exactly! Even if he isn't deep state or Soros, this faggot is so unlikeable that he needs people to be his internet defense force. JUST LIKE LAURA LOOMER.

twitter.com/loomerIDF

It is true though. Why are the meme flags always shills for Spencer? Prolly so you can identify each other within threads.

He's shilled against. Having supporters who defend him from lies =/= shilling for him.

I watched the "movement" form live on fucking TV during the election. I watched the first time Hitlery used the term in live debate. Don't fucking patronize me you listless asshole.

>It is true though
Not an argument.

>Why are the meme flags always shills for Spencer
Because I'm from a shit-tier European country which I'm ashamed of.

Bull. Shit. No one cares enough about this asshole to start threads against him. I've only ever seen threads started about his "relevancy" or "why don't you guys like him" or "is he /ourguy/ pol?". And then there's assholes like you who step right up to defend him and prove my point all over again.

>not an argument.
Ah the age old response of the JIDF. Typical.

I'm ashamed of your presence in this thread.

>mr.colorado springs lol

Indirectly funded by the Kremlin

He does look pretty tropical desu.

Where is the finngol?

>Eh-heh-heh see guys I'm cool and self aware! You like me, right?

Oh no I responding to the part where he said can you do anything right

And when he does one of his dumb speeches in front of 15 people there’s 30 threads an hour about how smart and attractive he is. Spencer’s buttsexing of his followers is the only plausible explanation.

Obvious
>(((deep state))) plant
Plus he's a globalist, not a nationalist in any way. He's basically a white kike. No better than a progressive liberal/communist.

kek, theyre gonna shut the poll down

It's actually complicated. He started as a CIA pilot doing rogue publishing, not as a shill but to test the efficacy of altideas in relative obscurity. got the attention of others. Went as double agent on Soros payroll to play boogieman to raise awareness for Soros' contra-Spencer missions. Blew up when he actually gained credibility, Soros cut funding, reverted back to CIA single agent, CIA doesn't want the blowback. They sell him to the Russians to divide via Duganism.

Seriously, Richard is 100% and if you're white he considers you family.

Nobody is put on TV that isn't supposed to be there. Nobody.

Do you retards realize that if you can't even hold a poll that's organic to see what people really think you're always gonna fail?

Did you retards not learn from the election that shilling polls only leads to your own demise? How about see what people ACTUALLY think in order to fucking learn something. You'll never win over Sup Forums with your controlled opposition because your controlled opposition is FUCKING RETARDED.

Who gives a fuck? Spencer played the media. His plan was to establish a long-term pro-white movement which would outlast the temporary Trump movement, and he succeeded. Why is this a bad thing? The Alt-Right is now part of the mainstream. Your public face is now a university educated, attractive, young-ish man, not a fat, stupid redneck or the KKK. Why are you complaining?

>a literal who comes out of literally nowhere and claims to be the leader of a right wing group literally nobody has heard of during a press conference
>expects people to believe he’s anything but controlled opposition

Huh

Because my "movement" has no face. And anyone who claims to be that face is a faggot and deserves the unbridled hate of this board.

>Can’t talk about Spencer without calling him attractive
>Weird homoerotic undertones of Spencer fans confirmed

He forgot the "flaming homosexual" option

The only movements that have no face are the ones you flush.

the grunts in twitter keep banning him but then they get told by the higher ups to let him back in

>pro white
>temporary trump

You're delusional.

I would love to believe this. He still has to prove to me that he is legit. I haven't really been compelled to believe him just yet, mostly due to the lack of ability to speak through protesters.

You aren't "mainstream" you fucking autist. Ricky Dicky's UF speech had like 12 supporters.

To be fair, supporters probably hesitate to show up due to protesters.

We're people afraid to go to Trump's rallies despite the left being huge faggots and actually causing REAL violence?

We can stage a peaceful ethnic cleansing by being passive aggressive toward them. But I they do shit we'll have the right to defend ourselves, but only if they act first. Using this method it'll looks peaceful

>i'm a proud individual
>I follow no one
>no one is good enough for my superior self
Cringe. How many fedoras do you own?

All movements have public figures whether you like it or not.

True, but that is a much more regulated event with immensely higher security, I am sure. He is just showing up to universities now

Then they're pussies
These fags LARP about a race war but they're too afraid to face a bunch of college students

Freudian slip