Argentina is fucking trash

>MALDONADO REEEEEEE
>*destroys the city*

This shit is getting fucking tiring, when are they going to stop? I had enough of this fucking garbage already SHUT THE FUCK UP

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/santiago-maldonados-death-overshadows-elections-171022103135489.html
youtu.be/8UzT7epvRAQ
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also Argentina hate thread

what's happening down there friend? why are these people sperging out?

Bump. Better than nigger dick threads. We are getting sick of it here too. I just want them to shut the fuck up before before I am forced to go hang them all from the nearest trees.

Some faggy mapuche went missing after a protest and there were rumors of the gendarmerie beating the living shit out of him.

So the leftists of this shithole started chimping out because they don't like the current president (he is fucking shit as well) and now they found his body in the river and shit is getting even more intense.

Having these two groups fighting over who is going to rob me while having some of my friends defending each side is getting really fucking annoying

The worst thing is that they actually take the chance to rob and destroy anything they want, and fucking over other citizens.

I fucking hate them all SO MUCH

What's funny about the entire situation is the poor stupid cunt probably was just robbed by some random hood rats that had nothing to do with their shitty "movement" and they are just dying (no pun intended) to have a martyr.

>le 0% lawfully capable face

It sounds as if it is No different than the niggers here. This generation of liberals are subhuman heathens. I blame the deteriorating white society that our countries are based on.

Most likely, the thing that angers me the most is the politicians who are using his death as a way to push their propaganda and get to power.

Our countries situations are more parallel than most would like to acknowledge.

>white

>based on

Don't go starting fights mr medpack

Oh. Carry on then.

when the us dollar collapses they'll stop

>Argentina
>white

who else thinks this looks like a libya syria bs revolution?

He drowned crossing the river escaping from the authorities (He didn't know how to swim).

What happened to your cops?
Did niggers stole their balls and guns?

Last I check, it is criminally illegal to riot, vandalize public properties, throw garbage on public properties and gather in group larger than four on public grounds without police permission.

Why aren't the police doing their job?

This place is jewed to hell and back, at least you don't see many full blacks

>he didn't know how to swim
What a fucking retard, a MAPUCHE that literally lives with nature doesn't knows how to fucking swim, pathetic

Because if they do that lefties will throw a fucking shitfit crying for MUH HUMAN RIGHTS YOU'RE DESTROYING FREE SPEECH.

Awful, I know

>Instead, the name that will be at the forefront of voters minds will be Santiago Maldonado, a 28-year-old tattoo artist and indigenous rights activist from Veinticinco de Mayo, whose body was found on Thursday, nearly 80 days after his disappearance in a case that has captivated the attention and political discussions of the entire country.

>"We were able to see the body, we recognised his tattoos, we are sure it is him," Sergio Maldonado, Santiago's brother, announced to the press gathered in front of the Buenos Aires judicial morgue on Friday.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/santiago-maldonados-death-overshadows-elections-171022103135489.html

He was an indigenous rights activist and a tattoo artist?

If only the Southern Cone Helicopter Tours were still in operation.

Your right wing should be mocked to get their balls back into working order and demand the law be enforced as written.

Both side being corrupted pieces of shit don't mean the left side get the break the laws openly without any challenge. Left alone, the rioters will decide very quickly that killing people is also fine since they all hate him and he probably deserve it.

I seen that escalation happened too many times.

>an indigenous rights activist and a tattoo artist

Absolutely worthless, holy shit

Everyone is too cucked here to even try something like that, pretty sad

I just know there is another timeline where Argentina is one of the best places on Earth.

kek

Looks like the only thing you can do is retake some islands from Britain.

You have no idea how annoying it is to have those fucking islands on my custom jacket from high school.

It's been 5 years and I'm STILL mad

Well, at least you guys aren't eating each other like the Venezuelans.

UPDATE

The guy's body didn't have any damage, apparently he drowned while trying to cross the river escaping from the police. He didn't knew how to swim.

You literally CAN'T make this shit up, fuck. Thousands of perfectly good pesos thrown into the fucking trash trying to find this fuck. I'm beyond mad right now

Why is your country so delusional about the Falklands? Every Argentinian i've talked to bitches about them and says they're Argentinian, they tell me Argentina should take them by force. But your country spends less than 1% of the military, has a smaller economy and a smaller population. I'm not asking you to stop wanting the Falklands, just have a real military before bitching to everyone about wanting them back.

Maldona LITERALLY drowned trying to cross the river while escaping the police but he was high as fuck and he had shit cardio from smoking weed so he just kind of gave up and drowned in like a meter or water.

This is a FACT.

No fucking idea, they just have a great obsession even though it's clear that the Falklands were something the goverment used to deflect any hate they recieved from the people and redirect it against the Brits.

How can these guys keep it up knowing this, is beyond my knowledge

I cannot believe the amount of money that was used to search that fucker down, all of that wasted for that fucking hippie, and the leftists had ammo for MONTHS with this shit, going as far as to tell kids on school that the goverment was ebil and that poor maldonado HAS to appear.

Why do half spanish and half asians just look like filipinos?

Remove injuns.

All the people you talked to must be K retards, personally I don't give a shit about those islands and yes, our military is shit. Yours could crush it in one hour or less and it will never improve

Full blacks here are not really a problem, the problem is with the turro villero cabeza de verga forro de mierda la concha de su hermana

Yeah, those are our niggers, and they should be fucking exterminated.

At least ex-Nazis control your government.

Or, at least I think they do.

>(((ex-Nazis)))

I wish Hitler actually escaped into my country and that he formed a political party in secret before his death.

A man can dream

Wake me up when Argentina goes through another bankruptcy, thats the only time i will care.

Mossad made an effort to hunt them down in your country

youtu.be/8UzT7epvRAQ

No you wont

what does that mean in English?

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

It's the description of this image, the so called Turros.

The niggers of Argentina

I wont translate it literaly, but basically it means fucking shitskins

Oh look a bunch of worthless Mestizos ruin everything

Just like in the US

Wouldn't have payed for that shit. Let alone even thinking about wearing it.

That would've taken revealing my power level, and I couldn't afford it, specially in high school

>indigenous flag
kill them on sight, those are the worst

>sees flag
checks out

if that wasn't the case I wouldn't know about that fucking flag, would I?

>Some faggy mapuche
Are you kidding me that mapuches are a problem in your country too?
I thought it was mostly a chilean thing.

They wouldn't be a problem today if your ancestors had let Roca complete his job properly.... thx Shitle...

I don't understand the hate for Argentina.
We have a family friend from Argentina who is here this week. He is cool as fuck, white, brought treats and stuff for my kid brother and he plays guitar like a champ.

What am I missing?