Atheism General /AG/

What is atheism? Rejction of god, nothing more nothing less. That cannot be degenerate.

This proves "Degenerate Atheism" is just another (((christian))) lie. It only exists in their mind. Some of the most anti immigrant countries are highly atheist.
weforum.org/agenda/2017/07/losing-their-religion-these-are-the-world-s-most-atheistic-countries
archive.fo/zaOGw

Atheism is not only older than Christianity but also truly European. The first atheist was an ancient Greek man named Diagoras of Melos.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_atheism
archive.fo/J5Dw6

Pro-White Atheists and Pagans strongly united against (((christians))),Jews and mudslimes.
livescience.com/59361-why-are-atheists-generally-more-intelligent.html
archive.fo/AoXmv

Other urls found in this thread:

westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We 2013 now!
You fedorafags tried your shit then and it didn't work.
But I applaud your use of the newfags.

List of pro white atheists and agnostics:
Alex Linder
Ben Klassen
Commander Rockwell
Craig Cobb
Dr. Kevin MacDonald
Dr. William Luther Pierce
Matt Hale
Revilo Oliver
Tom Metzger

>muh fedora

sage

atheism isn't even a meme anymore
its just for british fops at this point.

>Thinks agnostics count as atheists.

Atheism is the default. It can include a "rejection" of god, but is essentially just a lack of belief. "Rejection" assumes moral objection. In its base form, atheism is only the lack of belief in god. this can be simply due to never hearing about god to begin with. Religious people always like to say that atheists are rebels against religion, which isn't the case. That statement assumes religion is credible, which is not a view shared by atheists. I, an atheist, don't give credibility to paganism either. Does that mean I'm rebelling against paganism? No. I simply don't believe in it. The "rejection" of god could be judged as being degenerate, but only by those that accept religious authority. Logically, atheism caused by a lack of exposure, lack of popular influence or even just the lack of belief shouldn't be judged degenerate, but religious people aren't logical.

Atheism isn't European, but it is oder than any religion. Until the first men feared the first volcano enough to sacrifice something to it, everyone was atheist. It is simply an objective classification, nothing more.

Note in case it needs to be spelled out, the first atheist wasn't greek; it was the first man to be aware of himself without having superstition. It was probably named "atheism" by a greek, though. The first sentient men wouldn't have had a term for a state of lack of belief.

Anger and subjectivity only surround atheism due to the religious. Otherwise, it's just a classification that wouldn't even need a word if religion didn't exist.

>Ignores 2000 years of the brightest white men in the world pondering the deep issues of Christian theology.
>Pretends the whole time they were just saying over and over, "The bible is true because it says it is."

>The first sentient men wouldn't have had a term for a state of lack of belief...
...in nonsensical bullshit that had yet to be invented by man.
I had to correct my own sentence.

This is juvenile and uninformed. You should read instead of assume you know about history and ancient culture. If you had a lick of a clue you would actually share some information rather than ramble sophomoric.

>Atheism is the default, just like reverse is the default position for an automobile transmission.
Ever heard of "neutral"?

Atheism is not inherently anti white and pro jew like Christianity. I have no problem with pro white atheists who at least appreciate Pagan culture.

The Christian Religion as we know today was constructed by the Romans.

And Jesus wasn't a Jew as Jews didn't exist then. Talmud wasn't even written and the Temple still stood.

People who ponder theology have an agenda. Many of them (the ones you probably read, anyway) default to arguments FOR religion, but it goes both ways. For 2,000 years, others have argued against it, but you wouldn't have read their words.

Regardless, no number of years of people arguing anything has ever been proof of anything; it's all just opinions reinforcing opinions.

I'm trying to picture what it's like to literally be so stupid that you believe the very first humans starved to death because it was the default for them to assume no objects are edible.

>The executions of the apostles
They weren't real. They're made up, and evidence of their existence is fabricated.
>People seeing the risen (((Rabbi Yeshua))) was not a hallucination
Did not happen either. If Jews can mass fabricate an event like the (((Holocaust))), then they could also do something like this. The "gospels" weren't written until several decades after the "life" of (((Rabbi Yeshua)))

LOL! Noob thinks atheism is only ayncap!

The Jews fucking hated Jesus and put him to death. His original teachings don't exactly lend themselves to organized state religion OR getting shekles.

it's official the US is part of latin America as whole, at least we got a huge portion of the land on Earth. RIght?

Well I for one dislike (((christianity))) for being an white jewish sect which is now also the forerunner of multiculturalism and race mixing.

The Jews hate Jesus, but they also hate the gentiles (us- or at least, me; you're probably a kike) and need some kind of way to satiate them and make them subservient and passive. Thus, they created Christianity and a fictional Rabbi Yeshua that cucks could bow down to. The Jews do not like Christianity themselves, in the way that you do not like the garbage in your trash can, but it is nonetheless necessary.

by saying "rejection of god" you're making it sound as if there is something to reject

it's more like "rejection of the idea of there being a god"

Welcome!

I'm not sure where you got that quote, but it smells like shit. It's also incorrect. There is no default position for all automatic transmissions. In fact, the default position of nearly every automatic transmission is, in fact, neutral, as no mechanical coupling can be achieved without clutch plate engagement pressure, and the default position of all automotive components are those assumed in a static position. You can't even say that the default position is "park," as not all automatic transmissions have a park pawl. As one who has rebuilt many automatic transmissions, and has extensive theory of how automatic transmissions work crammed into my head, even for models I've never had apart, I laugh at your analogy.

Also, atheism IS neutral. It's only not so as observed by triggered religious types.

Please try to know what you're talking about before you start typing.

Keep praying a fucking kike on a stick, a kikesicle

I'm trying to picture what it's like to be so stupid that you believe that you have valid insights. The first sentient men would have had eons of experience eating the food that has always been there for them. You assume men just "appeared", like it says in that book.

>Lack of faith is a religion
Utah education?

>Rejction of god, nothing more nothing less. That cannot be degenerate

Are you retarded,that's a gateway to degeneracy.

>What is atheism?
A satanist cult
>Rejction of god
Exactly.
>That cannot be degenerate.
It is promoting degeneracy.

At this point in time it can certainly be argued Christianity is controlled by the Jews, but it certainly wasn't historically.

No, degeneracy is caused of individual actions

*By

>Jesus was a Jew
>Paul was a Jew
>Early Christians were Jews
>Christianity is literally an offshoot of Judaism

You, personally, are an atheist because you don't want there to be a god, because you don't like the idea. Sure you can find plenty of evidence to support your belief, and any evidence to the contrary is easy to dismiss, but ultimately you believe what you want to, then find support for it after you made your decision.

Jews didn't kill your Jew God. Romans did. Let me explain:

"Galatians 3:28 King James Version (KJV)

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

You see this verse right here, sounds like some new world order shit for even today's standard. Now imagine saying this in front of a Pagan Roman emperor. No wonder (((christ))) was crucified.

Tacitus and Pliny the Younger on the Early Christians:
The originator of the name Christ was executed as a criminal by the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius; and "Though repressed, this destructive superstition erupted again, not only through Judea which was the origin of this evil but also through the city of Rome to which all that is horrible and shameful floods together and is celebrated."
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu

There's more evidence that Jesus existed than there is that Darwin existed.

Then present it.
I'll wait.

Europe is Christian
>Conquers the entire fucking world
>The greatest place in the history of mankind

1910 Europe: 94.5% Christian

1933 Europe: 82.9% Christian

1960 Europe 75.0 Christian

2017 Europe: Not Even Christian

Decline of Christianity = Increase in Degeneracy

Increase of Atheism = Increase of Degeneracy

Quit being a fucking degenerate, almost ALL atheists are leftists.

Roman Empire: Pinaccle of the world.
Roman Empire is Christian: collapse.
Medieval Europe is Christian: being a general shithole, overrun by Muslim conquests.
Renessance (rebirth of secualr and Pagan values) Europe:Pinnacle of the world.
Resurgence of Christianity (Victorian age and moral Crusaders) in Europe: ...

Christianity is well alive in Europe (pic related). Jewish money and Christcucks who prostitute themselves are the two greatest evils responsible for the collapse of Pagan Europe.

Nice copypasta.

Jews killed Jesus

Mara Bar-Serapion talked about people killing wise men, and talked talk about how "The Jews killed their Wise King"

14For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men."

>but this is a Christian nation, founding fathers wuz Christians
I can honestly forgive the left for focusing their hate on Christianity, you retards are what they've dealt with most of their lives. But now we must shift their sights to all religions, prioritizing ISLAM because they are worse by far.

t. Christian larping as atheist, didn't even get the definition right. Crucify yourself.

>Christianity was at its peak influence in Europe
>Europe controlled and conquered the entire world, and lead the way in all science and culture
>Most people marry as virgins and go on to have 5-10 children per family
>Homosexuality and other degeneracy is punished with the death penalty according to Mosaic Law
>Ethno-nationalism was at its absolute peak

>Europe becomes atheist; Christianity is at its weakest point in 2000 years
>Europe is the laughing stock of the world, and leads the way in faggotry, pedophilia, bestiality, transvestism, and cuckoldry in lieu of any culture. Scientific breakthroughs now consist of how to advance transvestite surgery to children.
>Nobody is marrying or having families anymore; birthrates are in free fall
>Ethno-nationalism is at its lowest point; Europe embraces multiculturalism and wide open borders; niggers and pakis flood the continent and rape women by the thousands everyday

Hmmmmmm............really makes you think.

I thought Atheism was dead

Quints confirmed that the Jews killed Jesus.

What is it like to be so entirely uneducated and have no desire at all to improve your understanding?
The bible uses the word "Jew" for three entirely different ideas. Morons like you don't understand the difference.

You sure are quick to do exactly what the kikes want you to do.

I kinda agree with what you wrote. And yeah founding fathers weren't pro (((christian))) at all. They were redpilled on Christ-insanity. Like all the great civilization (Greek and Roman civilization) western civilization was also created by white men. Their soul was still Pagan when they created it.

Before Christianity, people naturally associated with their race. Christianity changed all that. It made people reject their ethnic and racial identity in favour of a purely religious identity.

White guilt has Christian roots , and the Anti-Whites who think they are secular are even more zealous about Christian moralism (i.e. self-sacrifice) than those who continue to practice it as a religion.

Christianity teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god. The left is the most Christian whether they admit it or not.

Why do atheists care so much about what other people believe?

wait what book is that from?

Thank you

reject god
reject the foundation of human progress
reject humanity
rejects

These quints have gone unchecked for too long

>I'm too stupid to understand that the definitions of words change over several thousand years.
Bad news for you, faggot. The world "GIRL" literally used to mean a young person of either gender. A "COMPUTER" used to be a human being who did long-hand arithmetic for money. And a "Jew" in the New Testament usually means only that the person in question was a citizen of the nation of Judea regardless of race, just like "Texan" means a person living in Texas even if they are a nigger.
Grow the fuck up.

lmao fucking nice meme

>what is atheism
>simply the rejection of objective truth, objective morals, objective meaning and objective purpose in life
>simply an incoherent worldview that can't account for creation or human existence
>simply creations rejecting their creator and thus deluding themselves
>that's it! it's not degenerate! also gay sex is fine, just two consenting adults ;)
WOW GREAT HOW DO I BECOME AN IDIOT ?

14 year old fedoras dont realize if you reject God you simply put man in place of him, so man becomes the arbiter of right and wrong, good and bad, true and false, so then you get abominations like trannies and drug addict niggers and abortionists and pedophiles and communists and richard dawkins

>atheism thread
>full of degeneracy already

That's like saying everyone has a favorite flavor of ice cream, even those who hate ice cream.

There is zero evidence to support religion.

You weren't talking to me, but I'm not atheist because I'm rebelling against an idea I just don't like. I don't believe because it's illogical and silly. I can imagine exactly how the bible came about, all the stories and fables and all the laws. I also don't agree that because we don't have physical evidence of a lack of god, that I should believe just in case. That's just plain silliness to be practiced by the simplest of minds. The facts are easy to comprehend. Man is afraid to die and men are afraid of other men. Fear is the author of the bible. Many years ago, laws were created to control populations. It wasn't good enough, so man created god to reinforce their "morals" as they became known as. The oral traditions became the bible. (and many others - the bible isn't the only religious text) God became a symbol to be feared by man, and no one was left alive to know that none of the shit actually originated through magic.

Show me proof of god and I'll believe. You can't.

>Roman Empire is Christian: collapse.
Constantine used Christianity to keep Roman alive for another 100 years. Not to mention Rome didn't die, just moved East.

>Medieval Europe is Christian: being a general shithole, overrun by Muslim conquests.
Early Middle Ages maybe. High and Late, no.

>Renessance (rebirth of secualr and Pagan values) Europe:Pinnacle of the world.
You underestimate how religious most of these people still were at the time of the Renaissance.

>Resurgence of Christianity (Victorian age and moral Crusaders) in Europe: ...
Pretty sure Europe was still top dog at this point, even going as far as getting China under their thumb.

Nothing about religion is objective, no matter how you try to illustrate it.

Fairy tales are not an "accounting" for human existence. they're just fairy tales that you happen to believe.

I don't care if homos fuck each other. They're aberrations, not abominations. It happens in nature, too.

Holy fuck, if you came in here with as blind a dedication to hinduism, you'd be eaten alive. Why do you fags not see that your belief structure is simply one of many? Yours isn't right; it just happens to exist alongside other versions of bullshit that attempt to explain the same things through different fiction.

The existence of a "god hole" is a myth, user. I'm missing nothing without religion clouding my judgment. No one rules over me. I revere no man in place of your god (that I don't acknowledge). Perhaps you should have been aborted.

In Math we trust.

Al the others must provide evidence.

1 Thessalonians 2:14-2:15

Math is based on circular logic.

>Jews didn't kill your Jew God. Romans did.

>Matthew 27:22-25
>22 “What then should I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” Pilate asked. They all answered, “Crucify Him!”
>23 “Why?” asked Pilate. “What has He done wrong?” But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify Him!”
>24 When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but that instead a riot was breaking out, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood, he said. “You shall bear the responsibility.”
>25 All the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!”

So many triggered yanks. Get over it. You barely are better then mudslimes for believing in some jew creation.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahah!!!!...

(Taking a breath)

Hahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahah!

Show me a theorem made by you, published on a reputable magazine, or shut up your ignorant pussy mouth.

your life is meaningless without God and your worldview is absurd, and you'll most likely go to hell and are actually one foot in hell already

Thallus, Tacitus, Phlegon, and Josephus all wrote about Jesus's crucifixion. Mara Bar-Serapion, Pliny the Younger, Suetonius, Lucian of Samosata, and Celsus all wrote about Jesus and the earliest Christians.