How can we make the rest of America more like Dearborn, Michigan?

What the fuck is in Dearborn, Michigan?

immigrant muslims

>What the fuck is in Dearborn, Michigan?
ISIS

i heard they all stink like shitty shit

she's cute.

FUCK ISLAM

FUCK MOHAMMED

ALLAH SUCKS DICK
FUCK HIM TOO

I think its where (((they))) ship all of the Muslim immigrants for America

This is amazingly accurate.

It's the first place we'll raze when we invade Michigan.
t. Ohio

>Home of Ford Motor Company
>Carhart
>Henry Ford
>Thomas Edison's Last Breath is in a tube there
>Biggest Mosque in America
>A brutal but effective police force
>Is really "Eastborn" and "Westborn."
>Cedar Tree Chaldean restaurant has the best chicken shwarma in America

t. Westborner.

that poor boar. what a way to go.

Melvindale and Ecorse need to go first.

Yeah, nah. Fuck you, faggot. I live like 10 minutes away by car. A bunch of rich dune coons moved in and built elaborate three story houses which devalues all of the surrounding properties and makes the neighborhoods and eye sore. They're gaudy, they're loud, and they're unhygienic. Living near Arabs is nothing like your fantasies, faggot. You wouldn't fuck a single one of those girls because they're hairy as fuck and they smell like curry. There are also these mudshits that come to my house on the weekends trying to give me a free Quran. I've literally started yelling "DEUS VULT!" for maximum LARP before slamming the door in their faces. Fuck them for interrupting my sleep at 9AM by knocking on my door until I answer it. Fuck, at least the jihadi ones throw you off a roof once and they're done with it. These fuck heads annoy me everywhere I go. Their food is also shitty. I tried to order shawarmas from a local place and I asked nicely for no pickles. Guess what the fuck I found in all three of my wraps? PICKELS! Fuck them all.

Fucking smelly, hairy, rude cunts that can't take an order or obey traffic laws in the slightest.

Shit yeah Carhartt

Wow. You sure are a cool guy. I bet your pretty big too.

Hey, Joe. It's Timo.

Sorry about my big house man. Also sorry about my cute wife, fast car and fulfilling career

No, these Bigfoot Homes are incredibly gaudy and stick out like sore thumbs next to the Eisenhower Ranches.

For you