I’m tired of the black pills! Give me good news!

I’m tired of the black pills! Give me good news!

Other urls found in this thread:

miscopy.com/6946/bestgore/execution-female-pkk-fighter-turkey-special-force/
truecompanion.com/home.html
cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2017/10/06/trump-border-wall-prototypes.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=DWnI2BmMVyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Japan is about to rearm.

That’s all the good news there is?

Wall's going up. 90% chance.

I thought it was already being built.

Pretty much.

The new generation that is after the millennials is supposed to be super conservative, I think

>Assuming millenials can raise shit.

Maybe it's because they CAN'T raise shit

Communists faggots are getting removed in Syria/Iraq. Have a video:
>miscopy.com/6946/bestgore/execution-female-pkk-fighter-turkey-special-force/
And, well, Assad is winning after all.

So until then I have to slowly watch white genocide unfold and not be able to do a damn thing about it other than shitpost my life into oblivion :)

Most of the next gen is raised by older young boomers and gen x. Kids raised by most millennials will be 2 generations from now.

Generation Z seems to be growing some common sense. I'm still surrounded by anti free-speech morons, but at least it's balanced out by some centrists and libertarians. Oh, and progress is being made towards fuckable robots.
truecompanion.com/home.html

Do millenials even have children or did they cut all their dicks off?

cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2017/10/06/trump-border-wall-prototypes.cnn
They are looking at prototypes and seeing which one they want (sorry for CNN link)

based twig man outed as a fed, good news since we know he can't be trusted now

here.
this is pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=DWnI2BmMVyI

No there isn't any

Boomer pensions are going to be dry soon and then they'll all die

and then well be a minority.
WHOOP DE DOO

Boomers are all that is holding is back from right wing death squards Swedecuck

There is no good news. Good news is for deluded people.

You want out? Start lying to yourself.

you will die before the world turns into true shit

keep telling yourself that.

Nordfront and identity evropa is now starting up in the rest of scandinavia

truly impressive image

just looking at the media listed there made me drop several IQ points

People are waking up, European conservative parties are on the rise and people trust mainstream media less and less

We need MORE blackpills. People need to know the full extent of kike brainwashing schemes, how the narratives are couched in rhetorical terms and invented concepts designed to upend human nature and/or elicit a Pavlovian response that they previously conditioned the plebs for. "Racism," "bigotry," the mere century old re-interpretation of the Constitution to include anyone and everyone now matter how useless and criminal, all of it designed to "keep the peace," all a fatal flaw driving all of Western civilization off a cliff because kikes are scared they'll be genocided or forced to go back and live in the desert with the mudslimes. The blackpill is real.

Propaganda is propaganda no matter how you look at it.

>The only good news.
Jesus Christ is the Word made flesh,
Suffered and died to our sins
And was raised to life again as proof of this salvation.

Fuck off demoralization shill

Yes. The fact that it's never discussed except here is appalling and makes me hopeless.

It's not supposed to be demoralizing. It should make you mad as hell that these Jew bastards are brainwashing everyone. It does feel hopeless, though.

Yea, Sup Forums Sup Forums is the bunghole of modern politics.

I hope for solid chunk dumps, but most what we get here is the beer shits.

Hey Khazar, stop kiking us you jew

Stirring up the flames of war isn't working anymore

What are you talking about? There are only a few other forums on the internet where you'll find similar discussion. No one talks about the use and devastating effects of subversion propaganda in the mainstream at all.

Sadly the same zionist gatekeepers exist here too

You should look into User Experience (UX) design.

It will make you sick to your stomach how much power a few select people have over the populace.

True, but I think mostly because they realized with Trump that this a real thing. This board will continue to be a psychological war zone until it goes down.

I can't help the feeling that something good is coming up really soon. Maybe I just needed to find you to tell you that things are going to get better. I'll go with that