What happened to my party

I'd like to take a moment to remember when the Republican Party wasn't filled with retarded neckbeards, but with gritty men who liked beer and football and titties.

Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VGBu1D_sJTk
youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=FNxbfaoFfys
youtu.be/Tx7Ff0F-JL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you'd have to be at least sixty to have ever experienced that time. and even then it's likely just nostalgia.

Didn't you know the retarded neckbeards were always part of your base?

Enjoy as they bend you over and power wash your assholes.

JEWS

this sounds way hotter than tits for babies. we need to make a trump is shit general. muh upside down cross necklace on hillary posted next to fucking frogs and broken cross nazi flags. muh trump curse muh fucken memes and failures. i cant wait until this jewlectoral jewllege party is wiped out

I mean, that wasn't the party under Bush Jr anyway.
Stripping American rights was really not a very good plan.

The men you described are apolitical because they are fucking CHADs and let the virgin anons post frog pics as they make shit with their rock hard hands.

now all youve done is killed the nfl and started a nuclear winter and wwiii

>leaving dick in son

seems like jewish mischief to me

>implying it changed because you're butthurt that one candidate made it become more nationalist and adhere to popular demands to its constituents

Fag.

when did that happen aipac bitch?

WTF are you talking about with Bush there in your pic pretending like he was in the Air Force?

It's exactly those types of people that led to where we are today genius

Dubya was an absolute clown that got roasted by everybody because he literally had trouble stringing together a coherent sentence.

I like titties, but every time I think of the Republican Party I think old white people.

How do you boycott Israel? I've heard this before but I don't get it. They don't produce anything that's imported here do they?

He was a real man, who liked sports and fighting and stuff.

leave jewish ivanka to tell you all about her jewice garbage juice machines and soda fountains

he jerked off in front of his father

Hmmm that doesn't really help.

GTFO. If we had Dubya for another 8 years, this shit would be Pax Americana.

Never would have been President with out all the Daddy Gibs

Nobody gives a fuck neocuck. israel will fall. zionism is over. deep state is done. fuck you and your fake party.

You're not even an American, so why do you care?

Republican first, Christian second, Hoosier third, American fourth.

HA! Back when you were picking your nose in the crib, we were pulling off covert false flags and stripping away constitutional rights.

You know nothing, little boy.

ayyyyy this famberly

This is what happened.

The fuck? Pre-Trump republicans were nothing but corporate whores who cynically held out religious and social issues that they never delivered on as bait to get rednecks to vote for corporate tax cuts and deregulation. If democrats weren't twice as awful they would've collapsed decades ago.

Yeah, thank God for Donald Trump. You people are disgusting.

Fuck beer and niggers football, fuck Bush and fuck you you faggot ass retard. Go back to The_Zionald.

Underrated post

When your time is through, we'll still be here to grab the reins.... we always are.

>larping this hard
fucking end it you flaggot spacing faggot

man bait threads are bretty good lately
>what is sage again?

nice thumbnail idiot

Its actually pretty simple. A lot of the old bush neocons died off and us younger conservatives had a little violent revolution last year and took it over.

Its our party now. Don't like it? Join the dems you support.

>newfag is stuck in the false democrat/republican dichotomy

>shows pic of retarded son instead of his accomplished father

>First baseman for Yale

>join the Navy right after the attack on Pearl Harbor and became the youngest aviator in American history at the time

>ambassador to China

>director of the CIA

>defeated Iraq without shooting a single bullet

Wrong.

>implying Trump doesn't like football and titties

He once owned a professional football league that's how much he liked football.

He's a notorious womanizer, you think he didn't like titties?

He's doesn't drink beer, or so he says. Good chance he did his fair share of cocaine in his youth, though. But come on, he's way more awesome than Dubyah

lol you want ZOG back:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

They're bigger cucks than the dems.

You boycott israel by joining the boycott the arabs set up. It's not allowed under US law since the 1970s if my memory is correct. Israel actually makes a lot of goods you don't associate with them, things like the desert eagle and gun accessories, microprocessors and other computer stuff. The jews always make sure their brethren have jobs overseas. It's likely you have stuff in your house from israel, it's just shit you'd never suspect.

We took over and then we won.

You mean when it had no balls, openly kissed kike ass and let hordes of illegals in?

you must be like 70 years old

Go find me a bigger one nigger

Id love to see trump or one of the trumps in a flight suit on an aircraft carrier and go out on a flight.

select all squares with street signs.

neither would Trump, that doesn't mean anything

Fuck babyboomers and fuck neocons. They only got us the 56% meme. Thanks a lot, "conservatives" my ass

>football
Nigger collision is bread and circus to keep you uninterested in politics
>(((Bush)))
I'm from Texas and I'm ashamed this man came from my state. He's the ultimate good goy and the fact he's pissed at President Trump now makes me so proud to call President Trump my President. I know he's on the right track

I'm 65, fagboy.

You have no idea how us Republicans used to roll in the Reagan years. Jesus H Campos man, shit was unreal. We were the dominators

>(((Bush)))
I swear I will break the grip the kikes have on my state even if they try to kill me

This, fucking this
Being the bitchboy to the democrat agenda is not conservatism

>faggot flag

>A nation with no borders is not a nation
There you diseased faggot

lol reagan was the biggest traitor since nixon but worse for the people. you'd have to be god damn nearly retarded to think reagan was anything but a crazy old fool

Yea good luck with that, Shillary.

reagan admin must have been the most criminal in history

>Admits old fags want America to fall
Thanks you dustblooded fuck. Your generation is dieing and being replaced with actual conservatives not dicks that suck Israel dick
>republic first
Get the fuck out of America you cucked bitch

Bush was completely run by neocon kikes, they were literally descendants of Trotskyite Jews living in New York.

Actually, the last half decent Republican politician was pic related, one of the few good ones

>Always were
You're a sad fuck that's lost his bread and circus and longs for the time when you could just forget. Well guess what, wake up bitch

except the countrt thought he was a dangerous extremest nutjob that might start using nukes

How much do you get paid by your Jewish masters kike lover?

>flood of mexifucks
It was all to line their kikes pockets

gotta love how wingnuts believe god put them here to kill commies

Your party got usurped for being incompetent and useless.

>Reagan
Oh you mean Mr Amnesty for spics? Yeah thanks senile prick

>neoconservative cuckold boomer
fuck you you and your kind nearly destroyed america, you're no better than an obama worshipping liberal, cause thats essentially what you are

FUCK YOU

Are you kidding me? Republicans haven't been doing better since ever. And you want to bitch about this because why?

fucking piece of shit scumbag, you deserve to be hanged

>implying cuckservatists were ever good
They sold you for 30 shekels

Yeah, not sure that's really the glass house you want to be throwing stones from, if you support Trump. He's...not the most coherent public speaker in the world.

>beer and football
I think you meant bread and circuses to distract from reality. Fuck you pussy.

Desert Eagles and Uzis are obvious ones, actually, a lot of things are more unexpected. Double edged razor blades, for example. A lot of them are made in Israel. I've got a few dozen of them.

but we have mountain dew, twitch and waifus

> muh sportsball

gas yourself

>keyboard diarrhea

kill yourself newfag

Oh yeah, passing gun control laws, giving amnesty to illegals, he was so fucking awesome I'm gonna cum just thinking about it.

we broke your party and now its filled with virtue signalling homosexuals and retards who got their start in show business.

Enjoy losing for the next 50 years.

>I'd like to take a moment to remember when the Republican Party wasn't filled with retarded neckbeards
>posts George Bush
I know it's bait but try harder next time

Sure, I'll hang myself bigly.

>G Bush

Yea, nice party you got there. If it wasn't for Trump I would not mind watching you dweebs crumble like the Dems are right now.

Romney happened to your party dumbass

HOLY SHIT, THOSE DIGITS.

What is kek saying

Both parties have been corrupted beyond comprehension (its like WWE now). That is why both parties hate Trump - he is not an establishment shill like the members in both parties.

reagan did basically the same thing with iran 10 years later
youtube.com/watch?v=VGBu1D_sJTk

17 years later

Those digits are saying JEB! 2020

Go to bed McConnell.

And Trump has already banged your Asian wife who is his secretary of Transportation.

republicans= the party of treason

>uses hillary and proceeds to talk about Republicans losing
>uses pepe hillary because the left cant meme their own characters
I want to know: do you people use the smug Hillary meme ironically? Is this just level 999999 ironic shitposting?

Your "party" was never good. It is just as corrupt as any other.

2004 for example, you vote for skull and bones member 1 or skull and bones member 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo

carter cleaned out the cia. reagan brought them all back.
@6:10
youtube.com/watch?v=FNxbfaoFfys

> watching niggerball
> in 2017 the year of our Lord
Football is for faggots, just like all pro sports. Lust, pride, greed, envy, sloth, wrath and gluttony are all unashamesly displayed.
> Lust; cheerleaders, slutty commercials, men falling over and groping each other while wearing spandex.
> Pride; football players are unbelievably proud and vain
> Greed; billionaire owners, millionaire players, yet they are never satisfied
> Envy; teams constantly desiring more and more
> Sloth; all the cro-magnons who glue themselves to the couch for hours on end
> Wrath; just look at all the football players arrested for domestic abuse
> Gluttony; not only are viewers glues to the couch, they stuff their faces full of disgusting and unhealthy food and alcohol, deepening the obesity crisis.

some autist should do a neocon cleaning. start with bill kristol.

youtu.be/Tx7Ff0F-JL0