Midwest Alliance General: Great Lakes Edition

Why not create a white ethnostate in the midwest?
>Germanic/Anglo/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Email: [email protected]

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody cares

Sage

Bump

Also stop larping

Bump

Would a larper put these flyers in his town?

Iowa always looks comfy as f ...what goes on there and no one has land already to get this started

Would larpers get based on the news over flyers?

Get me a 6 foot German wife from Nebraska and we good ..OK senpai

Corn mostly. Des Moines is alright, not too many shit skins, yet.
Many nigs have been coming from Chicago though. We've got welfare benefits and jobs.
We have a lot of jobs actually. Des Moines at least is the most rapidly expanding city in the Mid West.
Facebook built 4 data centers, Microsoft has several.
We've got a several insurance companies, and factories.
I wanted to move when I was young, but now there's actually reasons to stay.

>tfw yankcucks still think anyone cares about their shitty movement

>(you)

You literally live in a part of the US that is majority black. You and your MUH DIXIE ancestors got smashed to fucking pieces by our Northern ancestors and if one of your people hadn't shot our President, we'd have sent all the niggers back to Africa. Fuck you.

I feel like des moines is the most progressive part of Iowa not a big fan myself...it has everything though and is a strong industrious city that was obviously built by whites and still maintained by whites but the tide is statting to shift in the suburbs..where do you see good land

Look at a map....it’s MIDEAST

Still mad we raped your asses in the 1860s?

I just saw some of the signs you put up OP. Needless to say I ripped that shit down immediately.

You fascist scum will NEVER take a foothold in my state. What's more, I now know where you live.

>I ripped that shit down
Bullshit. You don't even know where they are. Stay mad leftie.

I don't live in Des Moines, just work there, but my town now has a lot of nogs due to the factory here.
Land is expensive around Des Moines, but there's decent prices any place there isn't a major city. Still cheaper than most places in the country.
I've been looking to get a few acres maybe in the south.

I'm thinking about moving back to the Midwest is great due to the Germans for sure can't stand country blacks that think they fit in with actual hard working whites

Anyways gtg keep this bumped unless you want your children to look like pic related.

i will never not pity "americans" who didn't experience great lakes vacations as kids, sure yellowstone or whatever is cool but nothing beats upper michigan for comfy

Bro I want to believe buuuuuuut
>Gary
>Chicago
>Milwaukee

Nigga we just gonna ethnically cleanse that shit once we take power
Hail victory
The final solution is the only solution

>yankcucks still think anyone cares about their shitty movement

SAD!

Wew looks like you triggered a bot, nice one OP. You must be doing something right.

Hey I'm queer but fucking love trump, IQ 140-150 range, christian, god fearing poltard, I just can't help the queer thing but I don't flaunt it (especially cause ppl will think I'm a fucking libtard and the word gay has a terrible brand that they did to themselves (i digress))). Am I still /ourguy? Cause I fucking love you guys, pol is an amazing shithole of autistic fun that is responsible for the greatest feats mankind has ever collectively had with the internet Just wondering where I fit in here.
Cause we are the AUTisticRIGHT kekekekek

shit bait. go away

it is called midwest because it used to be the "northwest" before louisiana purchase. then it became the "middle west"... and now we say "midwest"

>c*ckfederate

complete cucks who let somalians in

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>not too many shit skins, yet
The black population increased from 2% to 10% in 10 years

>Why not create a white ethnostate in the midwest?

Because states with a higher white % exist, see Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont.

if you form this midwest coalition thing it's just going to be fat ass white trash who drive pickup trucks and skinny drug-addled meth heads.

Looks like a fbi honey pot. You guys should add Swastikas to make it really obvious.

>uninhabitably hot climate only suitable for niggers
>blackest part of the country
>disgusting accent
>fake politeness
>muh trucks huntin n' football
>no architecture or high culture to speak of
Yeah you southern trash can fuck right off. New England and Midwest are the last stand of white america

Midwest is good, but no way anything can beat central PA

How bout you solve the opioid problem which is destroying the Midwest before getting all high and mighty.

Vs the entire south being majority nigger.

can we build another wall, around detroit and chicago?

Chicago here.

comfy pic. where is that?

Share the water.

this is the absolute worst idea i've seen no Sup Forums.
forget this bullshit, in fact, never mention this again.

>>family/traditional values
>>breadbasket of the nation
>>completely self sustainable
>>huge industrial potential
>>high IQ
>>great work ethic
The only part that I’ll agree with you on is the heritage, but that is the only thing that you guys got going for you.