/nig/ - Neogaf Implosion General: In Memoriam edition

With Sup Forums having as many users as it does, it's inevitable that in the last few days several anons who browse this site died, before they could witness these glorious events.
This thread is dedicated to you, you glorious motherfuckers. I hope you're looking up at us with smiles on your faces.

>Basic Gestalt:
i.imglnx.com/mh4Jf1.png

>More summary:
pastebin.com/e0VHrAUK

>irc chatlog with Sup Forums mods about banned neogaf discussion.
pastebin.com/5kYQiHS9

Welcome Sup Forumsfugees.

Prev thread:
Old threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespark.jp/article/2017/10/23/76419.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

alright bros should I play uncharted 2 or mgs4

>Join a NeoFAG discord
>Get instantly kicked/banned

lmao, they're getting paranoid now.

They're onto you, Sup Forums.

you faggots want the fresh ones bite the bullet and lurk on cripplechan's thread for them
also if you get on the discord go don't go full autist all at once like pic related

MGS4

Neogaf discord link please

I’ve been a gaffer for a long time and essentially have no way to rejoin this community I genuinely enjoy because they’re so triggerhappy and paranoid.

Discord link?

shill thread.

Real here

>niggers is here, as the prophecy foretold.

MGO3.

Alright, thanks. I'm probably /marked/, though.

POL YOU LITERAL NAZIS FUCKS HOW COULD YOU DO THIS MY SAFE SPACE IS RUINED FOREVER FUCK YOU, YOU RACIST NAZI BASTARDS I'LL PUNCH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE FACE

Let's get some entry level red pills together for our refugees

Where do we start?

>got home
>there is a sticky on Sup Forums
>its about neogaf
>check neogaf and its out

Glorious

>turns out the shower is a trap

>UK
>Ever a safe space from bantz

obligatory 2B posting

>niggers is here, as the prophecy foretold
kek

post the discord link

Steel beams

I'm in.

The JQ, we need to give it to them all at once.

*blocks your path*

>Sup Forums
Why should we care? Is this another shill thread?
SAGE

>SG-17
That was one of the biggest liberal faggots on gaf.

Invite code?

>talking about user's who died

You know, back in 2009 my father was in the hospital for cancer, his roommate was a guy around my age at the time and he was browsing one of the yotsubaB boards on his laptop. I talked with him a bit, he had 3 forms of cancer. Chances are very high he is dead now.

SG is me. Keep a low profile, friend.

Get your shit together Sup Forums

Theres 3 different /nig/ threads going at once.

The neofaggots have already overtaken Sup Forums. It's imperative we take it back.

this niggers guy is a real hero

How do you get THREE forms of cancer?

>people not following the op and getting on this thread when he made it 20 posts early.

NEVER befriend niggers.

>uncharted anything
just watch a movie

USE THIS THREAD.

Then RECYCLE

>was

Start with a pancreatic one.

Be gay, trans, and Muslim
God will do the rest

>that mod chat log

does that faggot do it for free jesus he seems VERY serious about his job

also Sup Forums faggots fuck off that place is a septic shithole

GAF survivor here,

Just a reminder to some of the users on this forum to follow the rules. Many of us GAFers are here today and obviously still shaken over what's happened to our forum, we don't need the extra stress. Please respect your unexpected guests and the site's rules

Thanks,
the underrepresented users of \pol\

By going to neogaf

go fuck yourself nigger

They should say with BIG LETTERS

FROM THE PEOPLE BEHIND NEOGAF, that will surely get industry influence.

I can't stop grinning Sup Forums. Tell me something horrible to bring me back to reality because this shit is too good to be true.

WHEN WILL SOMEONE POST THE FUCKING DISCORD INVITE LINK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut up you pathetic faggot.

Its on 8v. Can't give it out here because mods.

Haha, it's just like those /vg/ threads! You repeat it until it's funny! It's so GOOD!

hhhaaaaahahahahahahaa

A Hat in Time is fun
NeoGAF is missing out
It's a little unpolished though

>been crying

The owner of this website Hiroyuki Nishimura sexually assaulted me multiple times.

A few years ago I was at the event shown in pic related assigned as a translator. Hiroyuki kept insisting I drink with him and after several hours he was visibly intoxicated. He kept walking up to me at random times saying "boop" and poking my breast. I told him that it was inappropriate several times and he just laughed and said "I do not understand" in perfect English every time.

Later that night I went I was awoken to see Hiroyuki masturbating at the side of my bed. I was too scared to speak at first but finally got out the words "please just leave me alone." He smirked, put his penis back in his pants, leaned in close to me and said "boop" before touching my breast one last time, downed another cup of beer and left.

What do you have to say about this?

Ah, the old splitters strategy. /nig/ is pretty new, too. It'll take a while before we get some orthodoxy in our bakers, as well as reliable and consistent bakers.

Well, it would be racist to deny him, no?

Any videos from people that have hatred towards gaf? I’m sure they have the biggest smug face right now.

Not defending NeoFAG, but it's kinda sad how men can be ruined so easily just because some woman IMPLIES she was raped. Everyone starts screaming bloody murder without a proper investigation first.

I thought you guys were against cunts using this kind of sadistic power against men? Especially leftist women against Trump during the election.

Was Jontron was vindicated?

gamespark.jp/article/2017/10/23/76419.html

NEOGAF'S DEATH WAS ALSO REPORTED IN JAPAN LMAO

OP of this thread hijacked it 20 posts early. Let him have this one then we use

post your tits

I have seen so many sites that I posted thousands of messages in die by now I can't imagine how anyone could give too much of a shit

but I wonder if someone archived the Segaweb forums

What is it about owners of this shithole drinking beers with Japanese guys with funny hats?

What percentage of people would even know what Neogaf is? 1%?

What the fuck is it? Some vidya gaymers place? Not even publicly traded. Why would anybody who is not a giant fucking Sup Forums fag give a fuck?

Explain this victory? Is it another victory for the worst people in the world?

characters that triggered nfags

you reap what you sow.

What a lad

If I were them, I'd be WAY more upset at EL than anyone else. Christ, what's wrong with them.

Did he/her/xer just assume his/her/xer's gender??

I am
And I have no doubt that she may be lying
But
Neogaf gets shut down so lol worth it
Fuck Niggergaf

Yes.

tits or gtfo

Always use the Left's own weapons against them. The faster they devour their own, the better.

But I don't like stale pasta.

>Neogaf opens up
>Sup Forums takes over with new accounts and pretends to be nice
>slowly ramp up the dialogue

le raid

MGS4 has gameplay

>He doesn't neck beers with nippon queers

Was that robot on the right designed to grope 2B?

It's kind of a big deal. Or would be. Neogaf was used to help push a lot of grassroots game promotion for a while. I think it's not as influential anymore, and I don't mean because it died, but because publishers have moved to youtubers and ecelebs these days.

You're going to send them back to neogaf at this rate Sup Forums

Kek

damn he DID NOT BEND
what a legend

Maybe they can learn something here

Hot damn, Sup Forums's needed a good raid for a while. Have fun, lads. Show their inner child who's boss!

You will die not virgin

>correct
>probably incorrect
>incorrect
>correct
>correct
>objectively correct
>probably incorrect
>correct
>correct
>correct
>incorrect
>incorrect
Facts are racist

Pod is pure. 2B was made to be groped by A2.

This niggers guy is a saint.

they say never judge a book by its cover, but some people you just look at and feel creeped out by. evilore was always one of those dudes.