Was "here comes honey boo boo" the peak? Or did burgers create something worse...

Was "here comes honey boo boo" the peak? Or did burgers create something worse? And how did this show get through the executives is mind boggling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgO0AD2j48M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh honey you ain't seen nothing yet

The ideal Trump family. Dumb meglaswine comsumers

No that's you guys but nice try

What user thinks a healthy father son relationship should look like

What happened to "the learning channel" and whole of discovery for that matter? Everything started to become shit when American Chopper aired

No clue but I doubt it's coincidental that networks started flooding us with degenerate bullshit shortly after Obama took office

If you have ever met the people that actually watch this show regularly.

Just don't. I met one that couldn't even read. I had to read an emergency alert for her.

I fucking hate white trash I wish we could just European them all to a higher standard.

and have you noticed there's like zero hipsters now?

I live in commiefornia and after January 21st, no more fucking hipsters!!!

What a COINCIDENCE GOY!

Even Bill Nye turned to shit. Even if the transbullshit memes aside it was still shit.

That UK show where black men pick out different Euro Vaginas and Euro women pick out between a plethora of cocks. Now THAT is what peak degeneracy looks like.

They evolved into the next stage, Antifa.

Almost every emo or scene kid I went to school with first became hipsters and now have become ANTIFA

What will their final form be or is this it?

I worked with a girl who was on that show. She was good looking but she was a vapid cunt.

Maoist communists are the last stage of the numales.

We shall see

How dare you user, check your thin privilege

this image is retarded

Would you prefer The Great Circle?

When you see fat people don't you just want to use their kids as sex slaves and save them from a life of sadness?

Put a human chad face on it then we are getting somewhere.

Check this out

Fuck, if they're all switching to antifa I think we won.

Hispters can operate normally in society but antifa are relegated to darkness.

When ever I hear "chad" I remember the hanging chads of 2000.

I didn't want to laugh but that was pretty funny so well done.

Kek I sometimes doubt that this is real life.

Peaked? Peaked? Let me tell you something, we haven't even begun to peak, and when we do peak, you'll know. Because we are going to peak so hard, that everyone on the planet is going to FEEL it

Yeah that's actually a decent point if they can't virtue signal that they're Antifa it'll probably fall out of fashion for them sooner than usual. It's just like how did they even become this cringy it's fucking embarrassing to watch

I think of my friend Chad who was literally the embodiment of everyone of the virgin memes.

Truth is stranger than fiction, my friend. But yeah, it seems to get stranger and stranger with each passing day.

The Jew that runs most of the entertainment cartel uses these tricks to corrupt society while at the same time generating anough cash to keep it rolling until eventually the white race is left bereft of any power and goes extinct.

I think of Chad Radwell from Scream Queens

lel never heard of this one
it is even better

Same. two years ago I wouldn't believe most of what's happened but I honestly feel like the left had a switch or something activated because the hivemind and histrionics are so fucking unreal I'm still struggling to process it

this is a trully bizarre show tho
youtube.com/watch?v=tgO0AD2j48M

Not even close. Ever heard of "When We Rise" or "I Am Jazz?"

Poor horse has to haul that tub of lard on top of him.