Is the alt right correct in their view of Sup Forums

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf bro i think you misread the meme or misinterpreted it, or interpreted it backwards.
nice try but saged.

Sup Forums isn't the altright.
keep your cancer on twitter.

It's pretty clear what the msg is.

sure bro whatever you say

>Sup Forums is skeptical of the alt right there for they would be skeptical of the Third Reich
>Unironically comparing the alt right to the NSDAP
WEW

sure bro

That's what I thought bro.

1/10 bait try again honey buns

not an argument cupcake.

kek this

I don't argue with bait, sweetie poodles.

Is Sup Forums getting criticized for not being fascist enough?

But I thought we were all literally Hitler.

It is not that crazy of a comparison.

>right wing nationalist movement full of fags, jews and undercover agents

Literally could just as easily describe the NS as the alt-right

>Literally could just as easily describe the NS as the alt-right
Yes because the NSDAP was right full of everything you listed. Try again you commie parasite.

Yeah because they totally look like disciplined and dignified soldiers and not just a bunch of fat, tattooed and violent white trash

list of antifucks 82.221.129.208/antifalist.txt

Jesus, GLR was the only who practiced both the 14 and the 88.

Hitler was a paid govt informant spying on the far right, by his own admission.

Roehm was an open fag and so was most of the SA leadership.

Sorry to burst your blue pill, goy

His group was full of "reformed" fags.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y

8:45 in the video, the interview notes that his nazi group had developed a reputation for being full of sodomy.

And he had a couple of jews in his group too. They even made a hollywood movie called "The Believer" about a jew who was part of his group.

>Hitler was a paid govt informant spying on the far right
The what in hell are you smoking?
>Roehm was an open fag and so was most of the SA leadership.
Röhm was a sodomite but it was not open you liar. They say Hitler knew but I've yet to see substantial proof of Hitler being aware.
Also the your statement in regards to most of the SA leadership is incorrect and something you won't be able to provide legitimate evidence for.
Now you want to bring up the Mischling issue there isn't much to it. The mutts were patriots and served there nation with blood and honour.

>full of
You are one fork tongued bastard aren't you.
Do you have proof of this ''full of''?
That jew Dan Burros also killed himself when it was found out he was a jew.

>His group was full of "reformed" fags.

He also says he wants to gas queers right after that, nice try sodomite.

" I’d also purge the queers. I despise them worst of all. They’re one of the ugliest problems of our society, and they must be removed – I don’t know if with gas, or what, just so they don’t poison society. If they insist on being queers, put them on some island maybe – but certainly not around the rest of society. They’re the ultimate symbol of a decaying civilization."

>"And he had a couple of jews in his group too. They even made a hollywood movie called "The Believer" about a jew who was part of his group."

Not his fault kike plants subvert and infiltrate, they do it to EVERY group that poses a threat to their power. One did killed himself after being unmasked.

Hitler joined the far right as an undercover agent to spy on them. He was the 1930's German equivalent of an FBI informant.

Literally everybody knew Rohm was a fag. Hiter was well aware and it did not bother him at all. He even let Rohm use the informal german "du" when talking to him. People back then used to jokingly call the Hitler Youth the Homo Youth. During the Night of the Long Knives SA leaders and their underage teenage boyfriends were dragged out of bed and shot. The Nazis used the rampant homosexuality in the SA as an excuse to justify the slaughter after the fact.

Ok how would you feel if say TRS or The Daily Stormer claimed they had a bunch of reformed homosexuals on staff? Would you just be like "hey they are reformed, it is all good"?

Funny, I thought you said they are all fags already? ((((YOU)))) even coined the term TRSodomite.