Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Gabriela_348/status/813129646678114304
youtube.com/watch?v=hQ-6Ztpe7Tw
twitter.com/Gabriela_348/status/911957179460210693
abc13.com/news/suspect-released-as-da-solidifies-flores-murder-case/2232351/
abc13.com/news/community-where-josue-flores-died-on-edge/2231266/
youtu.be/ntLk23HMsQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does this shitpost always include these girls?

Texas isn't that based. If they were, they would have burned Dallas to the ground for being a bigger sanctuary.

Cause they make me want to race mix

dunno, you'd think they could find actually attractive girls to post

i really wish there was video of theses girls, i need to know what they sound like

I found one a while ago, don't want to post it because that would be too creepy. It's exactly what you think the stereotypical chicana voice is

Pls post it. I'm only familiar with the California chicana voice and it's obnoxious as fuck

twitter.com/Gabriela_348/status/813129646678114304

Ayyy papi (they seem like good people desu)

>requires license to concealed carry
>based
Pick one.

OMFG I want one.

because they're disgusting and they'd look like men if they didn't have makeup and long hair...they need to cover that shit up...they already look like men either ways just because of their fucking jaws and noses...

Texas is based in spite of the dirty wetbacks. Worst parts of the state are where the spics and niggers roam.

god dammit. Mexico Was a mistake

they know they are not white and not welcome

fucking brown leeches

I hope you like your kids being 5 ft tall, fat, and stupid

>that incredibly obnoxious accent
>cute, family oriented, and religious
I'd civilize her, make her lose the accent and pump out 4 children

Can that be overcome by being conventionally attractive and having powerful thighs

N A L G A S

Where do you think you will be when Texas becomes the new State of Mexico.

I'm getting the hell out of here once I finish my degree. Oil and Gas is on the decline and whites are leaving in droves because they know alternative energy sources will soon replace oil and gas to a large degree.

I'm thinking about moving to an ethnically homogenous place in the south, probably Tennessee or Virginia

We always been here and we stay on our side of Texas. The whites stay in the eastern part and we stay in the western and southern part. Stop crying

Texas is literally the next California.

>implying you wouldn't wife

LIE!!! Many of you are swarming the Houston area, and for WHAT? Oil and gas is on the decline and eventually there won't be opportunity here. Tell your people to go back home they are grasping at straws

>Mexico was a mistake because of a girl with a phat ass celebrating christmas with her family
the absolute state of white cucks kek.
Then again you are probably an anglo and would rather see white girls with no ass(due to your low test levels) celebrating ramadan

I'm moving to Fort Worth/Dallas soon... What am I in for?

>Texas.
>most based state in the union.
Bullshit.
Oklahoma is more based.
Wyoming is more based.
Montana, Idaho, Kentucky are more based.

Texas is a haven for latinos, niggers and west coast liberals.

Mestizos are white.

Only JIDF divide and conquer shills say otherwise.

News flash large cities have always been cosmopolitan. There is no large city that is not multicultural. Houston is full of blacks anyways, why you crying lmao

And yet regressives love to laugh at the idea that Democrats open immigration to increase their vote count.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQ-6Ztpe7Tw
this is the only one that's worth wifing and tbqh none of them are worth wifing they're just the average thot mexican girls who are "catholic"

Depends, where are you from?

twitter.com/Gabriela_348/status/911957179460210693
wrong link

Because somehow girls + cars are suppose to turn you on and make you rethink your life.

Miami

Nearly half of downtown is vacant because Oil and Gas companies have been doing layoffs. Soon the money will dry up here. I've seen many forecloures in outer suburban areas (which should have never been built). Tell your people to come back home Pablo

The DFW area has the best economy in TX in my opinion because of its diversification. They don't rely heavily on oil and gas and that will benefit their area in the long run

she looks like her ass stinks

Sounds great! Thanks!

Texas will always due good even without the oil (which is not running out in Texas, I don't get where you get that from retard) because Texas is ranked 1 in business due to having no state income tax and very lax regulations.
Also I don't give a shit about nig nog Houston aka Nigeria. If anything you should be happy to see Mexicans going down there gunning down the blacks something you cowardly whites would never do.

Can't tell if they're male or female

somebody's gotta clean the toilets after the lunch bbq

Defending the Alamo from the brown hoards once again.

seeI'm not implying that Texas will struggle, I'm just saying that Houston is already seeing a decline because this area is largely tied to the success of oil and gas. I know many people that had their homes flooded as a result of Harvey and are just cutting their losses and moving away.

Tejanos are Mexicans who fought with Texans for independence. They are rooted in Texas and usually conservative as fuck. Sometimes they get a shitty kid, but they let his ass go to prison. They are known as "uppity Mexicans" to illegals as they actually contribute to Texas and don't just beg for work outside the Home Depot and leave diapers in the HEB parking lot.

I forgot... tejanos hate illegals moar than most whites as illegals make them look bad.

Texas isn't based. You spics and califaggot transplants have utterly unmade everything that made Texas based.

I damn near murdered a spics at HEB for throwing diapers on my parking lot. I WORK HARD TO KEEP THE PLACE CLEAN, FUCKER!

lol and you think its the Mexicans that made it great.

>Bullshit.
>Oklahoma is more based.

Texas is not the most based state, Wyoming, Idaho, and even Arizona are more based.

Makes me ponder how all the rest of you states could fuck up SO FUCKING BADLY that our Mexican shithole still towers over the rest.

Get yuor shit together, no excuses.

it doesnt help that Texas's majority of immigrants has been Mexican since the 1900s when everyone else was taking in germans/slavs

Whataburger is trash

no one gives a shit about Houston is what I am trying to say. That place was going to the shitter once you white cucks allowed blacks to take over, your mayor is black and so is most of your city council. Half your city is a ghetto that looks like Detroit. We would never allow that in our cities, El Paso, Laredo, San Antonio. We run that shit, put blacks in their place and are among the most peaceful cities in the nation because our people follow the law, respect the PD and our PD is not made up racist power hungry rednecks but good old Hispanic boys who served in the military. Get rekt faggot, we bout to save Houston

fuck you

this mexicans really hate tejanos. Ask any beaner and they will tell you how much they hate tejanos.

Y'all really hate nogs don't you?

Most based state is Montana dumb spic

It is confirmed. I predict that Hispanics will bring about an RW in this castle in the swamp

abc13.com/news/suspect-released-as-da-solidifies-flores-murder-case/2232351/

abc13.com/news/community-where-josue-flores-died-on-edge/2231266/

youtu.be/ntLk23HMsQA

It's still better than In-N-Out

>less based every election
>more shitty mestizos every election

Almond status: activated

lol pink slime burger vs real ground beef? no contest.

How many blue counties in OK?
None.
How many in Texas?
Several.

Texas gave us Lyndon Baines Johnson.
A true champion of liberalism.
It now gives us Sheila Jackson Lee.
A true champion of stupidity .

Texas is just a bunch of closet liberals LARPing as cowboys.
The true Texans left for OK years ago.

>Texas
>Philadelphia Eagles Logo

>most based
Just don't boycott Israel