Translation request: Toshiko Hasumi's works

Pic related says:
"I want to live a safe and clean life, eat gourmet food, go out, wear pretty things, and live a luxurious lifeā€¦ all at the expense of someone else, I have an idea. I'll become a refugee."
Uploading 12 more pictures - can any anons fill me in on what they say or share any more of her work? I know this is old news but I am genuinely interested.

2/12

3/12

4/12

6/12

7/12

8/12

9/12

10/12

11/12

12/12

Commits the mistake of projecting the way of thinking of a japanese teenage girl onto a muslim sub-human. There is an insurmountable chasm between civilized people and uncivilized savages.

'the pleasure of cumming inside'

Do us a favor and translate all of them Toshi

bump

Do you really want to know?
those images basically say
>Fuck Muslim
>Fuck Whites
>Fuck Korean

(Panel 2 from left to right)

"Poor thing! We should be accepting immigrants!"
"I'm a parent with kids too, so I understand!"

Most of these look like they belong on the cover of Grand Theft Auto: London edition.

Why fuck whites?

Nippon and whitey are best allies

Japan is based, except for all the degenercy they have domestically

japan has always been like that. they hate everyone that isnt japanese. they want japan to be a true ethnostate, thats why they arent taking fugees

I love Enka!

They liked me well enough. I lived there for 4 years. Learned a decent amount of Japanese (even reaading and writing) and was working for Toray. Good pepole

Thank you for the translation

This is pretty stupid.
It's not worth translating for.

But do you agree?

We blew you up then we built you back up the least you could do is convince Koyanagi Royal to produce works on a more consistent basis.

Any more these base on real pictures? I know that one is this.

These are stupid.