How do creationists justify racism?

How do creationists justify racism?

We, intellectuals (*tips*), have evolution on our side. Evolution justifies racism completely.

Now, how do those who reject evolution justify racism?

>muh culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=092DUlx2hX0
amazon.ca/Untold-Secrets-Planet-Earth-Dragons/dp/0986882119
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do those that embrace evolution reject racism? Serious question

>How do creationists justify racism?

God made niggers stupid.

How did they get away with giving everyone ballsacks for chins?

You can't.

Curse of Ham?

everybody's a faggot silly goose

Mark of Cain is how it was done for the last 6000 years.

they call it "unconscious racism". basically the same concept as original sin

Tower of Babel. Niggers were cursed as savages and beasts.

>How did (((they))) get away with giving everyone ballsacks for chins?

It's odd isn't it? It's like asking how (((they))) get away with everything. I suppose (((them))) literally controlling the laws of both is just pure coincidence.

god made niggers dumb

Those of us who take evolution serious don't.

Fuck niggers.

God himself separated the people by language so they could not work or live together.

This is too easy.

Segregation yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

The Tower of Babel. I can't understand you from all the "Babeling".

as many already said the tower of babel, more importantly the curse of noah's son.

But tower of babel doesnt imply superioritt or inferiority just different. God just made every one speak different languages theres no referenve to nigger lobotomies is there?

SO true. Liberals need repetition. Only segregation will lift this country. Also we need to stop gimme dats for peace.

Lets settle this score and then rebuild our country. We must be ready when France gives access to their nuclear arsenal to Islam. Islam will launch day one.

The point is GOD doesn't want us living together but separate.

But that isnt racism

Niggers are just like us because God made us allt o be like him. True facts.
How bout you get ready to learn some shit.

I can;t red these thumbnails

But ther'es this new teacher, she's God hating itch

Li'l Susy gonna fix that bitch

Li'l Susy is one of his recurring chaarcters. She's smart about Gd and shit. She's pretyy hot too, I'd fuck her.

Wanted to do Lisa too but i didn't want to track it down.

Fuck, didn't have the image

Li'l Susy is next for more Susy fun

nigger, are you really posting bible comics

Holy shit lmao that face needs to become a meme

>reddit

Chick Tract story times are Sup Forums tradition.
Almost forgot, RIP in Peace, Jack, he drawing with Jesus now.
I'd comment on these pages but I can't remember what's happening

You guys learned about evolution and how it's bullshit yet?

Only couple pages left then L'i'l Susy

keep going

You guuys learn about how you need pray a Jesus and basically fuck science and shit? You better

Here's the song about Lisa, I don't want to go find the actual tract in postable form. Go read it, it's fucked.
youtube.com/watch?v=092DUlx2hX0

That's it, here's what you gotta do now, get saved retards.

Now it's time for Li'l Susy to teach us some more God stuff.
She looks so happy

Li'l Susy's friend pretty hot too but I prefer them twin tails

Oh, shit, yeah, Susy is an orphan.

I think her dad's a drunk.

Preaching little orphan hottie
Couple fatherless little skanks

They are retarded

This one is I think is :"God'll love you even though peopel don't".

Twin tails are just perfect handlebars

Just the sexiest hairstyle

First of all, libtard OP.

The inability to consider that the vastness of the universe does not hold the chance of a grand architect demonstrates a closed mind not capable of conducting reasonable thought processes and considerations.

If evolution is the top turd on the shit pile, then why are so many people, so, fucking, stupid.

The general level of intelligence on this planet has been dropping.

When I mention some of the classic writers people gawk at me like I am speaking an alien language.

Yeah, this one is "who needs rreal familyy when you have imaginary family?", pretty sad shit.

Susy is getting serious now

What's with the massive anti-christian shilling effort going on right now?

Creationists nowadays generally don't.

"We're all equal in the eyes of God."

Yea sure, there's some trailer trash tards that are racist and creationist, but they are a shrinking minority of total creationists.

Catholics made wars against degenerates, a lot of blacks were/are criminals of all kind sooooo...

Yeah, there could be a creator. Should we behave as if any random nonsense that could be true is?

What? You know that someone disagreeing with your dumbass bullshit doesn't make them a shill, right?
What's with the massive christcuck influx lately? At leas a dozen christcuck shitposting threads every fucking day, it's horrible.

fag gaylord drunken russian bitch ill come nuke your house faggot bitch

The scriptures of my religion describe dark skin as a curse from God to mark people who were evil or otherwise slothful.

There's more Li'l Susy tracts but I cant remember them.

they have all the statistics of crime and basically the outcome, or failure, of all black cultures to build societies in parallel to the west

Yep definitely a shill.

Fuck forgot it again
Where are you newfags even coming from?

God didn't create us all equally? I consider them human, just inferior humans to be enslaved. I don't want to exterminate anyone except the truly unsavable elements. Like Sodom and Gomorrah, some things must be purge from earth, a portion of those things are the Godless jews.

Jack could really draw some girls
RIP in Peace muh nigga

You guys gonna go pray a Jesus now? You been taught how now

Look at her arching her back, she ready to get railed.

Evolution happens, only in the opposite direction.

Well, that's it, one about EVILUTION and L'il Susy.
Ya'll niggers better learned something

>god was inside the little boy
fucking kek

>If evolution is the top turd on the shit pile, then why are so many people, so, fucking, stupid.
Because we removed natural selection from our society.

>Not wanting God inside you
Faggot.

Cognitive dissonance.

evolution doesn't justify racism in anyway. if anything knowing about it and the negligible biological differences between races would make you less racist.

I justify racism by murder and violence statistics. Niggers are like animals. I only would allow East Asians in my country, if I allowed any minorities.

I hate the misconception that believing in God and believing in evolution have to be mutually exclusive. Evolution, just like everything that moves is a piece of God. It is His big creation. And no He is not some dude with a beard who is sitting in the sky. It also is not a "he".
A lot of people have a wrong image of people who are spiritual/believe in god I think.

Usually it's.
>Humans are too genetically close to be considered different
>race doesn't exist, because mixed races exist
>don't you dare even suggest it nazi.

Based.

That's racist by leftist standards

The same way you can look at a arctic fox and a red tailed fox and see the bloody difference.

Though not sure where you base this thread, creationism as a concept doesn't deny microevolution. That's a misconception, what specifically Christians deny is the changing of kinds of animals.

EI: A seabass with gills to a lion is a change of kinds.

Micro can be anything from a wolf to a dog or a Somalian African to a functioning member of society. A dove to a emu and on.

Though since you claim yourself to be an /intellectual/ I'm sure you've already read some literature about the other side of the argument already to discredit books such as this:

amazon.ca/Untold-Secrets-Planet-Earth-Dragons/dp/0986882119
Which advocates that the time-span of our archeology and fossil records are not only wrong, but grossly over exaggerated.

Right?