American Malls

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Gruen
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QunAkBWBo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145375045/#145375045
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seedbed_(performance_piece)
youtube.com/watch?v=XO4luf3PRC4
youtube.com/watch?v=un-j42bu_VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the internet

online shopping

niggers

blacks

Niggers and the Interbutts

for the 150th fucking time, blacks and online shopping

Amazon dot com combined with mass immigration making whites feel alienated from their society and prefer to stay home

They were probably always bad.

All the local malls in my area are just absolutely loaded with spics. And they're not sending their best. Like literal cholas and gangsters.

It's funny because they're all always under 18 and I have no idea where these spics vanish too upon graduating high school. My guess is mama and papa don't give them mall money anymore and their off cleaning some elementary school toilet somewhere.

Blacks went in
Businesses went out

Malls are pretty gross now dude, Not sure why you'd want to go to them.

>What went wrong?
Society degenerating

fpbp

I haven't seen one of these threads in a while. I just wanted to bring the nostalgia back for the oldfags

jews

One word. starts with N.

Malls are still going strong in non-poorfag areas. Try being less poor.

This. Why should I go to Journeys and pay $69.99 for a pair of shoes when I can get the same pair for $40. I do miss the arcades tho.

I went to the mall the other day in my 89% white city.
The mall was filled with Arabs, Poos, and Mexicans.
Is there an explanation for this?

Thanks

niggers and internet

niggers

seriously if anyone can explain where spics go when they graduate high school, i'm all ears.

They literally are out in public at malls until then. Part of me wonders if they actually go back. Like back to Mexico. I've heard some of them talking about it.

younger anons probably don't know but when I was a kid, literally everyone would hang out at the malls

live with their parents.

live in the ghetto which you've obviously never been to.

Nothing. Went to build a bear today. Built a bear. I do it once a year, every year. The only time I visit a mall. Wasn't a bad experience.

malls had interesting things like the arcade, toy store, game store.

now all of that shit is online.

Failed to adapt to an ever changing market and demographic. The few successful Malls are multi-purpose now, having mixed office space and shops, and are primarily focused on dining now.

>arcades

tfw you will never watch the local arcade heroes fight it out on the MKII/Street Fighter machines and never see the old pros rock out on the pinball machines ever again

Plenty of them go to community college or do as what says

niggers

They go there to walk around, get a quick bite, and steal shit.

Why do they stop going to malls then as soon as they graduate?

They still are living in the ghetto when they attend the malls so that isn't the reason.

I'm guessing papacito and mamacita cut their money?

Shopping malls are doing exactly what they were intended to do.
Ask the man who invented them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Gruen

Anchor stores (the big ones in the corners of malls) going out of business due to online shopping makes running malls unprofitable. It both cuts down on foot traffic to bring shippers to the smaller interesting stores in the mall, as well as makes the malls too expensive to maintain as a large amount of income comes from anchor stores.

So basically all those little fun things in malls, arcades, food courts, little mini-attractions, specialty shops, small book stores, etc. All those things only existed because anchor stores attracted shoppers to them. With online shopping replacing big department stores the malls dies and those unique experiences are lost. The only way to preserve them would be obliterating capitalism.

The electronic mall made them obsolete

Cinnabon

Niggers, obviously
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QunAkBWBo

social aspect isnt there anymore.

also they have random jobs so they cant go as easily without their parents money.

Ding ding ding.

My local mall is still going strong. Plenty of whites, a few burqaheads here and there and just a sprinkling of bix nood, but it's still alive and well.

post bear

They were a mistake from the beginning. Their abandonment is yet another long-term consequence of our federal government subsidizing suburban development. They never should have been built in such quantities, but the feds incentivized them.

I wonder what that guy is doing right now, at this exact moment.

Niggers

Arcades are sorta coming back. Usually as "barcades" tho. Enjoy them while you can.

Lurk more faggot

Man, I feel legitimately sorry for todays youth who never experienced the joy of an arcade at the height of popularity. The arcade was where it was at. Everyone knowing who the local champion was. Lining up for nexts. If you were great you could rule a machine playing free for hours. Actual fistfights would break out, people took that shit seriously. I could kill like 8 hours at an arcade on a saturday with friends, just hanging out. Everyone from school would be there. It was a better time.

Black people and online shopping.

that looks dead as fuck.

Not many. Why are black boys so weak?

(Also, why are they so gay? Specifically, why are they the MOST gay race? dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html)

Arcades died long before the malls unfortunately. They are making a comeback in the form of barcades though.

arcades are coming back as tournament venues.

they arent going anywhere.

Over expansion doesn't help either.

>Nah. what you described is anecdotal at best. the infestations started long before the internet, and malls today are running on fumes; barely profitable, compared to a time when they were setting the culture as opposed to responding to it by bringing in lines of trade that cater to niggers, wiggers and spiggers
>the same concept used in ghettoville convenience stores

Why should I make the effort to drive to some gross stinky mall infested with swarthy lower-class brown-skinned degenerates milling about when I can order online from my home

make me nigguh

I always feel really sick when I got to malls.

It's just total spicville. I honestly hate buying clothes from there, i'm just gonna remember my measurements and buy online.

*shivers* it's fucking gross. And then you see all of these 18 year old spics with kids and just fucking ugggghhh *vomit*

Why spend hours looking for things in a mall when I can do a search on ebay or amazon and find what I want in minutes along with reviews so I don't have to actually figure out if the product is any good or not on my own?

Middle class has less money and malls overcharge. Why would I go to the mall and browse shirts at 40 bucks a pop (But its Hollister!!!) when I can go literally anywhere else and pick up a shirt for a quarter of the price? Or online and get exactly what I need still for less even with shipping?

Well, about 20 years ago, in most of the country that wasn't the case. I remember going to the mall in the early 90s when I was like 10 and it was mostly white people, clean stores, everything looked new, awesome arcades. Much different than what they are like now in their death throes.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145375045/#145375045

Stop recreating this thread. You get the same answers

That wasn't me but seefor the reason I started this thread

>malls had interesting things like the arcade, toy store, game store.

and girls

>I wonder what that guy is doing right now, at this exact moment.

shitting his depends

>being nostalgic about malls
fucking kys moron

So..... this is the power of the white man......

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seedbed_(performance_piece)

>"In this legendary sculpture/performance Acconci lay beneath a ramp built in the Sonnabend Gallery. Over the course of three weeks, he masturbated eight hours a day while murmuring things like, "You're pushing your cunt down on my mouth" or "You're ramming your cock down into my ass." Not only does the architectural intervention presage much of his subsequent work, but all of Acconci's fixations converge in this, the spiritual sphincter of his art. In Seedbed, Acconci is the producer and the receiver of the work's pleasure. He is simultaneously public and private, making marks yet leaving little behind, and demonstrating ultra-awareness of his viewer while being in a semi-trance state." - Jerry Saltz

the only thing the mall has now is shitty clothing for teens, the apple store, and women's underwear. I live in a well above average community and our mall (built early 90s) is a fucking ghost town.

(((Artistic)))

Infested with blacks

I saw a homeless guy beating off in the park once. How come he's not a celebrated artist?

Amazon

Looks like Mass Effect's autistic protagonist.

shopping online happened
and competition happened

malls are where you go to pay a shit ton more for the same or less quality stuff...

Most malls consist of little more than clothing stores for teenage girls and cell phone stores.

There isn't much reason for a male over the age of 25 to ever go to the mall, except if the mall has a movie theater.

Because he didn't do it in an art gallery.

Maybe he was? Should've collected his jizz mate, probably worth a fortune.

Looks so uninviting and unappealing. Why on earth would I want to spend time in such a place? Just another reason malls are dying; they look like depressing commieblock inspired prisons.

This. Now they are just clothing stores.

You used to be able to smoke too

weed wack, blowers, riding mower- landscape companies. like clockwork at 430pm, they swarm at 711 buying 12packs of shit beer..

Well, my guess would be:
>internet sales
>inflated rent (((kikes)))
>niggers

American malls
Throbbing balls
Homo sex in the bathroom stalls

Just dun did a poem I hope you like it

There is no hope for those children. They are learning from their mothers that they can say and do whatever they want. look at all these pieces of shit in this mall. sad really.

they probably need to hire more guards and overtime they get out of line just taze them. then when cops come the cops should taze them again.

maybe after a few years they will learn that acting like idiots is unacceptable in our society.

>spics graduating high school

haha that's a good one. They probably got murdered or sent to prison.

>they probably need to hire more guards
Nope, they fired that one guard they had because somebody complained. Imagine having his job.
youtube.com/watch?v=XO4luf3PRC4

youtube.com/watch?v=un-j42bu_VA

it must be tough being black and surrounded by niggers.

theres a huge difference. you can see it in these videos

The hero America needed and didn't deserve

Everyone says internet, I disagree. There is a visceral reaction people have to buying things in stores and having them in-hand.

First of all, stuff at malls is usually expensive, and we're living in an era of diminishing incomes.

Second, every mall in the US has the same stores as every other mall. If you've been to one you've been to them all. Until the 90s this wasn't the case, there were lots of local stores and regional chains you couldn't find in other malls.

Third, section 8 niggers started invading the suburbs and consequentially suburban malls.

/thread

"Barcades" are nothing but a way for hipster soyboys to signal how real and how retro they are and all the retro vintage authentic artisanal games they loved as kids.

Barcades were a mistake.

pretty true if i want something now i usually go and get it now. other day when to buy a book $27 dollars at store amazon $16. i chose to order online.

Because I invested in Genesco and plz buy shoes. (The stock will rebound, r-right guys? )

Which city?

only true answer

actually niggers and online shopping is cause and effect, even with internet shopping I would goto malls if feral niggers and spics werent running around all over the place.I like to look at and touch what im about to buy