Fairy tail 499 spoilers

We begin with Gray and Juvia under Invel’s Ice Lock, they’re losing consciousness, can’t think, and questioning why their body is doing something against their will. Invel says Gray is going to win like he thought and that he needs him to awaken to the dark side to become a warrior to defeat E.N.D.

“Zeref is the one to defeat Acnologia and take over the world, but E.N.D is an obstacle to that.”

They proceed to fight each other continuously each against their will and overpowering one another. Juvia at first says she doesn’t want to hurt Gray and tries to resist.

She proceeds to commit suicide upon herself to free Gray from Ice Lock. He is in shock. He didn’t want to hurt Juvia either. He proceeds to also himself. Gray says wanted to protect and care for Juvia. (He thinks of her as more than a friend).

Why do people read this retarded shit? Isn't this manga just as shitty as Bleach?

Invel’s says that this course of action was beyond his calculations.

Gray proceeds to kill himself and the two of them lay motionless.

Juvia seeing this says “why did you?”

The two of them lay motionless as Invel stands in shock.

Juvia leaves one parting gift with Gray. She cast a blood transfusion magic on him that she learned secretly just in case. She says, I’m living inside you, so I’m not sad because my life belongs to you

It's worse

Gray responds “I’m serious about you now, so wake up.” Gray has a flashback to all his interactions with Juvia.

Thanks to Juvia’s parting gift Gray stands once more against Invel, this time seething in rage the likes he’s never experienced before.

Chapter 499 / End.

Next time: Chapter 500 – Fire and Ice. This monumental chapter will be celebrated with opening color pages and an extended 31 pages.

How many more chapters until this shit ends?

MY DICK!!!

She'll come back... right?

The edge has awoken.

I say 5-10 chapters and Juvia gets revived because bullshit.

Well I say it is slightly better than bleach since it has fanservice and doesn't have pacing issues.

Yep just like Gajeel! No seriously she's coming back just like him since she'll probably meet up with him and Zera in purgatory.

This is some persona 3 shit. Remind me of junpei and chidori.

>and doesn't have pacing issues.

Is there anything wrong with what I have said? Bleach is the only series that waste a lot of panels during fighting.

Really Mashima?

Well the fact that you seem to believe pacing issues involves a manga going too slow

Nope, I won't ever again fall for your shitty writing Mashima. Mark my words, in some way she will survive.

It's okay,Brandish will shrink it.Wendy who?

I'd love for Mashima to have the balls to really keep a (kinda) major character dead this time; let the concept of death have real fucking weight and meaning for once, let the characters that are affected by the death actually deal with the long-term consequences of loss. Come on, Hiro, even if it's just this one time, don't make death a laughing stock and have it actually mean something like it should.

I ain't holding my breath tho

Imagine all the autists at his Twitter though.Must be hilarious as usual.

So is this Musica and Reina all over again?

But guys let's hypothetically assume that Juvia is actually dead. Gray basically lost everything. His family/village, teacher/adoptive parent and now love of his life. Quite poor guy.

But I still won't ever believe this ruse.

I don't give a shit about that Edgelord

Are you even human, though?

Remember Not-Gray losing his woman in Rave?

There was an user that some week ago joked about Juvia getting a big hole in the abdomen...
And then he joked about Wendy lost a leg... Poor Wendy.

Mira x Gray for true end.

Or EJL.

I think that this is actually the most gory panel of all fairy tail

He didn't even try

There was even an user who predicted Mira getting an hole in the chest

This is even more predictable than Naruto, damn.

What will happen next?

ahahhaha it's literally musica 2.0 he's not even close to fucking trying any ore

Eh,at least it wasn't just love and friendship.

>chap 500
>ice and fire
>gray learns that natsu is end
>before he can do anything a wild acnologia appears

I don't give a fuck if it's an asspull, bring her back. Literally the only character I enjoy in this.

Gray will allow the edge to fully control him and crush invel, but before dying, Invel reveals that Natsu is END, which make the now edgy gray go completely insane.
Mavis is release from tge chain, but by that time Erza's mom already remove fairy heart.

Death Expansion,my favourite fetish.

He brought back Gajeel, if he keeps Rukia dead the shippers will eat him alive

>Rukia

But user, this is not Bleach.

They're gonna send him death threats very soon.

What about Neji then?

Damn autocorrect

The most gullible ones are already losing their shit

When Gray defeats Invel with the power of edge he will learn about Natsu = END.

Since the edge is in full control now he will attack Natsu without thinking twice and then we'll get another ebin Natsu vs Gray battle.

Then some bullshit happens, Juvia gets revived etc. and everyone is happy again.

Post pics

Neji was nowhere near as popular are Juvia is. And unlike Neji, Mashima seems to care about her

This is exactly why YP gets in trouble, these people can't stop tweeting shit at Mashima.

I'm on my phone, but you just need to check the gruvia tag in dumblr

Not sure if the are already tweeting spoilers to Mashima, this fandom is known for being dumb

>very popular series has autistic shippers
Shocking.

Juvia is popular? Fairy Tail's popularity is anything compared to Naruto?

Juvia is pretty damn popular, actually, surprisingly so.

>I'm serious about you now

You Tsundere motherfucker you could have been fucking that like 400 chapters ago

Can he end with Erza now?

Pretty much this, what an idiot.

So why didn't Juvia just turn into water and slip out of the lock? Did Hiro just forget she's a water elemental?

Gray and Juvia are incredibly popular characters. Why do you think Gray got a spinoff?

>but she didn't really die xd
>it was a prank

>Why do you think Gray got a spinoff?
A one volume spin-off

I think it's more likely that he doesn't give a fuck anymore.

You really think it'd be that easy to escape a Spriggan's magic?

>Gray and Juvia are incredibly popular characters

Like how Lucy, the weakest of the main cast, did?

Still a spinoff. They wouldn't have bothered at all if he wasn't popular.

>main good character dying in FT

Only fools will fall for this meme

>Best girl Juvia dying

No.

I hope he end with Lucy now. I want to taste all the landwhales tears.

Didn't Natsu melt the ice off her?

It's obviously never going to happen because this is fucking Fairy Tail, but boy would it be funny if he actually did kill Juvia permanently
Almost no one ever dies because muh friendship and muh asspullery, and then Mashima goes and kill Juvia for good for no apparent reason

>when the battles over
>when the battles over
>when the battles over
>The State of Gray Fullbuster

Tsundere worst dere

Lock is obviously does something with mind and magic of one he locked on, Mavis could've not do anything too.

Bet he regrets waiting now kek

The plot device tree is connected to the mainland.

We'll see if thats why he even showed that.

I was talking about Jacob and his teleporting thing. But then yeah, Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel all overpowered their magic too.
>lungs made of iron

I haven't felt the actual weight of hopelessness in years when reading this. Fairy Tail has become far more predictable than Bleach. It's just a feel good series full of characters who aren't ever in any real danger. There just aren't any Ywach-bitch-slapping-Ichigo-while-people-die-off-screen moments in Fairy Tail. It's just too lighthearted.

Why do so many Shounen males never tie the knot with their waifu until either:
A) It's too late because the girl is either dead or she cucked him
B) It's the very last chapter of the series

Just get that bullshit out of the way early and move on with the plot.

Pic related was a nice surprise, though. Alibaba grew a pair.

So Juvia dead now? Damn.
Although she will probably come back since this is Fairy Tail.

Because it's aimed at kids who barely have any sense of romance.

There's no probably about it. He doesn't have the balls to kill off one of his 2D children.

Shes made of water
He creates ice.
Its easy to see whats gonna happen

Fire = Alphas
Ice = Betas

>creates an ice juvia
>fairy heart restores her
Christ Mashima

>he didn't get her pregnant when they were living together so she wouldn't have to fight

Thats a real nigga move.

Call me a retard, but I'm actually really hype for next week's chapter!

I've never been hype for a FT chapter, and this is garbage fake - death shit obviously, but I can't wait to see the only person who can properly kick ass in this series about to fuck someone up.

i really hope she stays dead

>Still thinking someone is actually goona die in FT

How much time stayed Gajeel dead? Two chapterS?

She's technically in Tenrou Island. No FT member can actually die.

I want to drink water from Juvia's armpits.

>There was an user that some week ago joked about Juvia getting a big hole in the abdomen...
>And then he joked about Wendy lost a leg... Poor Wendy.
>There was even an user who predicted Mira getting an hole in the chest
I always knew that Mashima was secretly one of us.

>Can he end with Erza now?
The only others that have any semblance of a shot to ErzaEnd are Natsu&Kagura; and even then, it's only in the minuscule chance JellyDoughnut gets dusted tryin' to kill Zeref. So Grays chances of getting The Erza are pretty terrible.

Which asspull will Mashima use to bring her back?
Meanwhile edgelord Gray will be amusing to watch.

This.

This time it will be longer since Gray needs to be in edgemode for a while.

Juvia won't come back until the end of the arc I'd guess.

So that shippers will continue to spend money on it.

>The edge is in both Nanastu no Taizai and Fairy tail this week
Fuck yea I love it when people in shounen name and go into a brutal rage.