Why do Jews have huge noses?

Roman/Italians have big beaks too, but where do the Jews get it?

Other urls found in this thread:

j.gifs.com/wmjKyJ.gif
asiaobscura.com/2011/11/prosthetic-noses-red-wigs-and-whiteface-american-characters-in-chinese-films.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiognomy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theyre liars. whereas italians have more IQ but it's only their huge penises that contribute to any nosehoods they might have

Wait, I know this one.

Its because air is free, isn't it?

Semites have large nasal capacity to properly humidify the dry desert air of their origin. Or so I was told.

Jews are from khazakstan right? Look at borat

Bank vaults also are dry environments

They could smell water in the desert

I was told in anatomy that people with long noses were from colder climates and the extended path would heat incoming air.

((($)))

In order to sniff out gold in times of scarcity.

so that when they are offered a line they can (((accidentally))) sniff the note up as well.

inbreeding

Because Air is free

Lel

Romans and italians have nornal European noses, sicillians arent romans but turks

So they can vacuum up shekels from the ground

Say what you will about Jews but they have mastered the art of aerodynamics

good question

to distract the normies from their jew world order agenda

The most logical reason would be for a larger air intake, indicating. Evolution in an area with a lower oxygen content in the air, like a high altitude or cold climate.
It could also be that in a dessert climate more air intake acts to cool and keep the respiratory tract moist.
Something like this.

Not all Jews have big noses and not all Europeans have small noses,

Literally all Europeans have big noses.
I was in England,Netherlands and Sweden,and lots of people,both men and women,have bigger nose.

To smell money by far.

Came here to post this

Same place as Arabs. They're genetically basically the same thing.

Sniff out loose shekels

that's because we were chosen by god himself and our noses are big because this is our symbol of greatness and separation from the rest of the people you bunch of slide noses nazis fuck

How did I not get that joke?

at least we can smell money you piece of shit naked nigger go play football barefoot you poor little creature. eventually youll find yourself shot in the middle of the pavela.

why the 8s though?

i didnt get you trudeo

To make space for their massive brains.

j.gifs.com/wmjKyJ.gif

i bet youre a french cuck from montreal

Because air is free

Literally "because air is free" higher air intake

they're originally from the middle east and sand niggers have big shnozes

because air is free

kek
asiaobscura.com/2011/11/prosthetic-noses-red-wigs-and-whiteface-american-characters-in-chinese-films.html
Bigger noses helped warm air when breathing in cold environments.

literally the only reason I opened this thread

You can have a curved beak nose and still be european, pic related is common aryan trait.

If this is true, then why do eskimos and mongolians have small noses?

Seems like there is some other, yet to be explained reason for Euro and Jew noses.

Tell me about the Israeli left. How insane are they?

>If this is true, then why do eskimos and mongolians have small noses?
Evolution does not work the same way all the time. They might not possess the genes for large noses and if not, then it can not be selected for. Perhaps they evolved a workaround in a different area of their body to adapt to the cold. Or maybe small noses fit better under scarves/high collars and wearing those is what saves them.

Learn the difference, it could save your life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiognomy