Would you let Megu milk your prostate?

Would you let Megu milk your prostate?

yes

Only if I milk hers first

Why is this even a question? Nobody sane would say no.

no

I want to eat out Megu's pussy and sweaty butthole while user rails my ass from behind.

I heard milking your prostate is what fags do when they are in chastity belts and can't cum normally, so no, I don't want it.

Would you wear a chastity belt for Megu?

Only for Megu

Why would I do that? Like I said, I'm not a fag. Fuck off.

m-maybe

One can use a Hitachi magic wand, no prostate play needed, to cum in chastity. Just saying.

No, this is gay

But my heart belongs to Shion

I want to doubleteam Shion with a friend.

I want to get double-teamed By Megu and Shion

I want Megu to sit on my face while Shion rides my dick.

>Wanting to die from having your head crushed by a fat ass

user, there are better ways to go

Suffocating in Megu's sweaty buttcrack would be the best way to die.

I miss it still

>dat stifling, pungent, nose-burning unwashed buttcrack aroma of 85% musk, 10% ammonia and 5% shit after a long, hot summer day

yes.

>user, there are better ways to go
???????????

>there are anons in this thread that haven't experienced a prostate orgasm
You guys are missing out. Even just tickling it a little bit is like a whole 'nother world of pleasure.

I love massaging my prostate but I've never managed to have a prostate orgasm.

This. Think 15+ squirts, every time. Absolutely massive loads.

The trick is arousal. Edge yourself for a while and get yourself really aroused, THEN go to town on the P. It should be swollen at this point; should only take 1-2 minutes to blow.

I'd like to be able to get off from my butt entirely. I kinda want to buy a chastity device just so I can resist touching my dick all the time.

Arousal can come from the mind too, not just manual stimulation. If you get your mind aroused enough you'll find yourself involuntarily doing kegels. It's at this point that your prostate is primed for stimulation.

I need more training.

I want to sit on Megu's face and fuck her breasts while she gives me a rimjob.

Will she do it gently?

Can I rub and grab her excess body fat after?
Maybe put my lips against her stomach and blow?

Megu likes assertive men who order her around and plow her into the mattress.

this is 2lewd

yes

You ever seen a woman orgasm so hard her legs start shaking and she doubles over in pleasure? That's what prostate orgasms are like.

She'll be disappointed with Kyoro then.

She'll love Oreman.

Too bad Kyoro can't keep up his Oreman act for more than a few minutes at a time. Megu will settle for nothing less than hours of hard, manly cock.

Megu seems more dominant to me.

It's one of those switcharoos. She dominates most of the time, then he goes Oreman mode and fucks her silly.

/doujin