I was watching today's Jojo 4 episode, but I can't stop feeling that everything is just so hollow and empty...

I was watching today's Jojo 4 episode, but I can't stop feeling that everything is just so hollow and empty, so meaningless, considering universe is gonna get reset in Jojo 6

It hurts, doesn't it

I just know parts about this, but I just feel this shouldn't have been done.
The first 3 parts were too awesome for that.

We got SBR out of it so it's all good.

It's about the journey, not the destination.

Not the entire universe, just Jolyne and her friends. Consider it a worthy sacrifice, saving the world from a universe ruled by Pucci

>saving the world from a universe ruled by Pucci

This, is not resetted, only Jolyne etc... were in the subsequent another iteration of the same universe. SBR and Jojolion are indipendent from that.

The important part is that Dio and Pucci plans were thwarted 100%, fuck those 2 faggots.
And that it was the combined effort of the Joestar family and their friends that made it possible.

Heroes may not live forever, but they're actions never die

One theory is that only Jolyne and company get reset but everything that happened before still happened. I don't know the reliability of that but It still makes me feel better.

That's autistic, you're reading a comic book and watching a cartoon

But the Joestar line has been forever changed. According to Jorge Joestar, only Rohan and Giorno make it through unscathed.

closer to canon than anyone would like to admit

But le Sup Forums sez le heroes never die:(

>Joestar line has been forever changed

There is absolutely no evidence that Irene isn't Jotaro's daughter, she just had the "Jo" taken out of her name which means she's not a Jojo anymore, which means she gets to live a normal life instead of suffering

It's literally a happy ending

I wasn't saying that.
I'm saying that the idea of the Joestars is no more. Pucci already erased them in the previous reset. With Oldtaro and Bee-Jolyne.
If I had to assume, they were reincarnated again in the way Emporio had pictured them all.

no, jotaro was changed, the joestar line ended after joseph, which means parts 3, 4, 5, also never happend, nobody got stands, and dio won(its showed off screen). without pucci though we do not know what dio does or anything really

What if...
Instead of High Voltage, we got Pucci as the Bonus Final Boss?

>According to Jorge Joestar
Jorge Joestar is not canon.

>source
>Anonymous nobody

>wasn't written by Araki
>hasn't been acknowledged as canon by Araki
>contradicts events that happen in the manga
Why would you ever think it's canon?

>Evidence fallacy
>Publish by Jump

More canon than Jojokids are comfortable with
this just reminds me of that Beyond Birthday shit, which is now canon

Doesn't matter that makes the most sense stop

>the first three parts were too awesome
>not the latter three parts

Can someone post all the major spoilers of every season so I can mess with a so called "jojo biggest fan" of my workplace?

Nigga havent even read a single tome and acts like hes the shit

>this just reminds me of that Beyond Birthday shit, which is now canon
nah senpai. The anime isn't canon then.

>It ends and that's bad.

Guess what?
Every happily ever after ends with the characters dying. Every universe ends at some point. Every city dies as does every civilization.

If you feel like a universe reset that's a side-effect of natural causes makes things hollow, you really haven't considered life to its natural conclusion. EVERYTHING ends that way, it doesn't fucking matter.