Did you know that pleasing females makes you a misogynist?

Did you know that pleasing females makes you a misogynist?

Other urls found in this thread:

endsexualexploitation.org/cosmo/
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a9169991/why-guys-love-female-orgasms/
cosmopolitan.com/author/15039/hannah-smothers/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smothers_Brothers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cosmopolitan

Into the trash it goes

This is why I'm still a virgin.

These articles are written by jealous bitches trying to keep other women down.

Its like when at work, when one girl says to another “i think your new haircut is super cute”, it means “I’m really happy this girl is making herself uglier so I’m more attractive by proxy”.

This is how women think. Its all designed to sabotage other women to boost their own value.

I've worked in jobs with mostly women, I know they're all backstabbers and liars. The nicer they are too their friends in person, the more they hate them.

Women are glorified children. They never mentally get past 16.

To be fair its really hard to tell a girl her haircut sucks.

I can second that my friend went through a phase and got a bob cut...best i could do was say i don't know manything about fashion

Easy. It's like reading but you read out your mouth.

Liberal women are the god damn dumbest in the world. They've allowed their minds to get raped so badly by progressive dogshit that even good sex is evil to them now.

No shit... my mom is 64 years old and still acts like she's a teenager, temper tantrums, emotional manipulation, etc.

#cosmoharmsminors

endsexualexploitation.org/cosmo/

This

>the way you feel is so unimportant to feminists they insist on playing the victim and calling it patriarchy

So there are no misogynists on Sup Forums?

This CAN'T be real.

All I care for just seeing open Bob and milk trucks
Now, do milk.

Archive of article?

One kek for the stereotypical poo

>This CAN'T be real.

Well shit... it IS real.

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a9169991/why-guys-love-female-orgasms/

dey eat da pee pee

Holy fuck

cosmopolitan.com/author/15039/hannah-smothers/

wtf apparently I've always loved women now

Someone shoulda smothered her.

well when this is the author what can we expect?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smothers_Brothers
Related?

> Journal of Sex Research found — aside from deriving pleasure from their own orgasms, obviously — men also derive a specific sort of masculine pleasure from making female partners orgasm
this made me laugh in complete pity for this lady.
I always tell girls who i have made come that it turns me on and all my mates are the same. this hopeless bitch has to use studies and other sources to come to the same conclusion.

>men derive pleasure from a job well done
what i don't get is how women still don't understand it

More of her masterful writing.

When I put my hand on my wife’s throat (somewhat assertively), she know she she’s about to get ravaged so hard she won’t be able to think clearly for an hour. There are no options and nor would she want any.

We have paid far too much attention to what women think and feel about sex and forgotten to be savage beasts in our own right.

If you fuckig faggots would just learn how to be men and fuck your women right they’d sit next to you and roast marshmallows on the fire of a stack of Cosmo Magazines.

God this cunt gets paid to write click bait articles about how to have better anal sex.

Divide and concur.

Break up marriages relationships etc. Make sure all kids grow up without a stable family.

Fpbp

>pleasing female is bad
>not being able to satisfy a female makes you a lesser man

damn

>can't even make the woman I love feel good without being a sexist pig

women do
this particular femi doesn't
as a matter of fact i was fukin my girl a few days ago and the harder i was coming she started moaning and getting more turned on.
fukin sexist bitch aye better write a column on her too

>caring about a womans orgasm

How much of a cuck could you be?

Wow, I didn't even know I was being sexist! Sorry ladies, I'll just blow my load and go home from now on out of respect

this is alright advice

what's exactly wrong with striking up a conversation about rick and morty?

memes aside

so brave

no, thats because youre a loser

It'll be rare to find a woman who can hold a conversation about the implausibility of causality and advanced scientology.

>Race mixing image

greasy.

>I sure love Rick and morty user, don't you?
no.

>in a negative article

our guys confirmed?

kek her basis was even if you haven't seen it (shes talking to women here) you just have to ask a guy if he likes it and then he will start going on a mindless babble about how good it is etc. which is basically true.
my first thought would be
why the fuk is this crazy bitches first question about rick and morty?

>advanced scientology

Give it to me, big boy!

It's easy if you're not a cuck.

Set your e meter to stunning

ay yo girl pickellllllllllllllll rick!@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao can you imagine numale rick and morty fans being attractive to any women?

that's why i ignore their pleasure and focus on mine

>Be roastie
>Vagina worn af
>Make a necklace out of blown out lips to draw even more attention to your cunt
>Complain if men notice it
>Complain if men don't notice it
>Talk about your cunt shavings to everyone you meet who thinks you look like a serial killer wearing their latest victim as a trophy
>Die alone and miserable
/alternate ending
>End up in an insane asylum and make new friends

"Do you watch Rick and Morty?"

Before you immediately disregard this line as bullshit nonsense, this line has been scientifically tested to be effective. AKA — I used it at various bars in different states and guys were intrigued. And if you are stressed out by the thought of having to watch 31 episodes of some dumb cartoon, please calm down. The other best part of this pickup line is that the person using it (you) doesn't need to have ever seen an episode of Rick and Morty in their entire life. Because once a guy thinks you watch Rick and Morty, he'll start babbling on about it all by himself. Let's dig in to why this line works, shall we?

Rick and Morty, for the uninitiated, is an incredibly popular cartoon that's aired for three seasons on Adult Swim. I don't watch the show but, from what I hear, it's chock full of cool things like jokes, dark humor, and sharp cultural critiques. The show is particularly popular among men, from what I can tell. Not to say that women can't and don't love Rick and Morty also, but the only times someone has asked me if I watch it, that someone was a man. Which is a big reason why Do you watch Rick and Morty? works so well as a line used by women on men. It saves them the trouble of asking you about it themselves — because they inevitably will anyway — and it communicates that air of I like things boys like, too, that no man can seem to resist (idiots).

I've got Thetans at my place, little girl.

well she is tailoring towards women who are so ugly they actually have to be the one to strike the conversation so maybe like 3/10 girls trying to talk to any man. A typical Michael Cera encounter is manifesting in my brain while typing this.

this is just about
>sex&drugs&rock-n-roll is bad, mkayy

Thetans r bad

>can't even find a woman to love

Asshole.
There's nothing wrong with being repulsed by what women have become, and not settling for a shitty bitch

rick n morty is just a bout a pedophile who set a kid under lsd lul

Her twatter is insufferable as well. She's sounds like a really desperate and lonely women entering middle age with no man

Just the "body thetans" that latch onto you like leaches. An advanced initiate is called an Operating Thetan because YOU are a Thetan yourself. It's your spiritual essence. You wanted to talk about advanced Scientology but you're obviously not even clear yet.

>tfw there are so few women that are worth it anymore.
Women lurkers pay attention. This affects you too.

>you're obviously not even clear yet
How dare you, I've talked to obstructionists before but you take the cake. I spent 8 months on Sealab 2021 taking advanced courses from some of the most important people in the field.

>don't give woman an orgasm
>"you suck as a man and don't care about my pleasure!"

>give woman an orgasm
>"you only care about yourself and don't care about my pleasure!"

amazing

Sealab eh?
Pod Six are jerks and Hesh still wants sex
>Welcome to Bizarro Pol

Careful user, don't become suppressive on me. You can still get there - you just need more courses and auditing. We'll work out an easy payment plan for you that will have you Clear in just a few more short years!

>Hesh still wants sex
Big if true

Can you provide your call sign or serial number so I can discuss your input with my handler?

Ive been known as Clifford since the clambake....right after you guys executed "Snow White"

The Raven doesn't have use for keys, he opens locks with his song...

Obligatory “If _shitty_publication_ actual gave any advice of merit it wouldn’t sell as many magazines”

Mine too, It's really sad, and that type of parenting can only lead to more of those women.
I don't know if it's too late for my little sssissssssterrr but I feel like my efforts are useless.

You know, 12 years ago, that wouldnt have meant anything

see you soon user

I'll leave the porch light on

>that face
It all makes sense now.

Sounds kinda like pasta, correct though.

When everything can mean anything, everything means nothing.

Boys don't start maturing until the age of 12, which is when girls stop maturing.

Can't tell you how many times I have seen other women tell my GF she lost too much weight. I have seen it happen to other women too.

> how men enjoy pleasing their wife, and why thats a bad thing.

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR MOTHER user

He was talking about his own mother. kek