Will California see any 2018 gains?

Will California see any 2018 gains?

Will they ever be red again?

Who cares?

Go shart in mart

Deport all the illegals and California will be red again.

Of course they will. Right after we execute every Mexican descended individual.

well ill be voting for trump friendly candidates, and im trying to redpill some coworkers.

No, and frankly I don't care. California is long gone, believe me, its gone. At least the Valley and Smaller towns are right wing.

Illegals are deporting themselves to Texas because the cost of living is cheaper to hoard their 50+ family members. California and Texas will change colors one day for this reason alone among many others.

Pffft it wont go red if you deport all the illegals you retard. You have to purge all the hippies and SJW's

every public bathroom i've seen so far has been "all-genders." lets just say its long gone and it's never coming back

Good look with indio-i mean slave-I mean Mexicans.

Please deport

And they're deporting illegals from Texas to Mexico with gusto and vigor. They're taking a risk moving to Texas. And they will lose badly.

Tom Cotton's very name is racist. Just saying his name evokes memories of slaves beaten into submission and forced to pick cotton for their white slave masters. This is just another example of how racists the Republican party is.

You want a red California? Pass a nationwide voter ID law.

At the very least, I'll appreciate your help in flipping Cali back to Republican and taking care of the illegal spic problem.

Not happening, Texas is next.

if you deport the illegals
and have you know less then 100% (highly improbable) to 140% (impossible) of the voting age populations voting then yes

its so improbable to get 100% every single voting age person to vote little lone, more then 100%, like happened in many California counties

CA account for her entire popular vote, you know the sat that screams at you to put it away if you try to show them your ID.

Zero accountability shit tons of illegals and voting more then once

Only solution for CA short of firebombing its major population centers is to break it up into multiple pieces.

California will soon be irrelevant.

Bomb the south

Give me Tarrant County's very own F.U.C.C.B.O.I for me to spank around and tease before fucking him into la petit mort.

Cotton worships the jew, fuck him. He's one of the sponsors of the he new antisemitism bill.

The only hope for CA thanks to the cuckk Reagan is to split up the electoral vote into districts, say Coastal (blue), Inland and Southern. (Red)

I WISH California was irrelevant.

All the redpill people of California is skipping town while a massive vacuum of liberals are sucking ever more deranged sodomites in to the state.
Doubt it'll ever go red again

Texans Republicans honestly believe that their state will stay red.
>hurr duurrr illegals cant vote
Yeah but their children can. Most of these illegals came in and dropped their anchors during the end of the Clinton Era, and guess who's eligible to vote in 2020.

its in those 2nd gen immigrant's best interest to shut that door behind them as tight as they can. Maybe they mostly dont believe that, but its true and the truth is memetic

I could be wrong, but it seems like they are not having as many kids as in the 90's. Maybe smartphones and great access to technology has raised their standard of living, leading them to not want to have 7 kids.

>Will they ever be red again?

This tax bill is going to raise taxes on Republicans in New York, New Jersey, California. What do you think OP will happen to Reps. there?

How do we stop the "antisemitism bill" they will obviously use it to silence any and all debate?

Can confirm this, many many Californians over here in Texas borderlands because it's cheaper/family here/running from the law.

They need to stop sending their trash here.

Not sure what you mean. If they get rid of the state and local tax deductions, more people might vote republican in those states. And/or dems in those states might become more fiscally conservative.

I gotta throw it somewhere :^)