A US nuke will go off this weekend

...and North Korea will be blamed. The us will attack North Korea at 6 AM Korea Time monday. Or 7 PM Washington time sunday

reddit.com/r/MarkMyWords/comments/77q8l5/mmw_a_us_nuke_will_go_off_this_weekend_and_north/

This has gotten 90 upvotes on reddit. I think this is a false happening, but remember 9/11, was a false flag to get us to go to "war" with Al Qaeda.

Do you think this redditor is a CIA agent in the know?

Other urls found in this thread:

82.221.129.208/antifalist.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back

no. Reddit is decent with all the SJW junk filtered out.

its already past 7pm washington dc time.

Are you retarded? You're retarded aren't you. It's 9:37pm Washington time Sunday. Right now. Idiot.

what if is being delayed? Also I did say " I think this is a false happening"

Pretty sure U.S has a way with nukes by now, with laser tech you can stop any missile so you should stop fearing nukes...

>Reddit is decent
That's enough for you to no longer be taken seriously.

If you think it's a "False Happening" then why the fuck are you posting it?! Over 2 hours after the time it gave?! Retarded.

Listen, if the more people know about this now the less likely it is to happen.

Spread it.

Nukes are a meme

Nice reddit larp OP

if you read the thread you can see clearly the op was making a wild guess for upvotes. he states it himself

Are you retard? it is already 9:34 am korea time monday and nothing happend

Posted by a guy called 'showmeurboobsplznthx'. I think this is a high level CIA operative.

>This has gotten 90 upvotes on reddit
Sup Forums btfo

Are LARPers getting so lazy that they link Reddit now?

>reddit is decent
Just fucking leave

OP was indeed a faggot

This rumor has been confirmed my source at Andersen AFB. A decoy ICBM will be launched from international waters, towards the US mainland. It will be launched by the US but will have DPRK livery and Battenburg markings on them (i.e., false flag). This is being conducted under the auspices of Xi Jinping's government, which will allow China to greenlight a "shoot down" under Constant Phoenix protocols and will effect overwhelming airstrikes by a joint US-Japan operation, culminating with a decapitation of DPRK leadership and eventual hand-over to China, keeping the DMZ intact but in effect ending the hostilities. This false flag will be commenced as soon as this week, as an evacuation drill is underway for all forward personnel in Andersen AFB as a diversionary tactic.

antifa dox 82.221.129.208/antifalist.txt

OP what the fuck are you doing. This could have been a successful retard bait thread but you just took it too far

> PLAY AGAIN
> QUIT

Nigger. You're so bad at LARPing it's unbelievable.

He never specified where specifically. It could be mid-Nebraska or Dallas, Texas for all you know.

he means washington state senpai
t minus 3 minutes

I will fucking kek if nukes in 2 minutes

Tanks in 30

Washington Time? Really? The Fuck. Center of the universe is Eastern standard Time

Neat.

I would blow you if that was true

if he doesnt at least try to hit San Fran i'll fully support Trump in his BTFOing of rocket man

Nukes can very easily be traced by the isotopes.

HAPPENING TURN ON CNN!!!

I was just thinking this board needed yet another LARP thread. Crossposting from plebbit is the cherry on top!

>you must only visit one website for all discussion
>not brainwashed at all

i've long thought that china will eventually pull the trigger and take out the DPRK leadership. it'll then absorb the north korean people as laborers on whatever the fuck BS infrastructure projects are dictated by their central planners. they need to replenish their labor force after one-child devastated their working population. this is a win-win scenario for the US and china, and i think it'll happen before trump visits in november.

HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. TURN ON THE NEWS. HAPPENING! HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT!

saged fucking fagget

Reddit and Tumblr are absolutely biased septic tanks. If you expect me to ever go there because you feel I'm brainwashed, why don't you just blow your brains out right now? Because God knows they're way less open for dissenting discussion than Sup Forums.

kill myself because you're that terrified of leaving your safe space? wew

>Do you think this redditor is a CIA agent in the know

If yes, this redditor is already dead